Looking for stock parts for my JLU Rubicon

XTREME RIG

First Name
Dimitri
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Hi, I am looking for a specific parts. I noticed shipping is pretty expensive and I was wondering if I can pick it up somewhere vs getting it shipped to me. These are the parts I am looking for:

1. Load Floor Lid - Mopar (6BP45TX7AC)
2. Load Floor Panel, Right - Mopar (6BZ80TX7AB) - I need bolts as well
3. Load Floor Panel, Left - Mopar (6BZ81TX7AB) - I need bolts as well
4. Antenna Mast - Mopar (5064351AB)
5. Instrument Panel Mat - Mopar (6AB17TX7AA)
Genuine Mopar Performance High Top Fender Flares Black w/ DRL Lights - Mopar (82215743AC)

Thank You

Dimitri
Sponsored

Altitude2020

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler JLU Altitude
Hi Benny, can you find a mopar part via a number. I am in Canada and I can not find any info on it. It's a wiring harness.

8221 6416 aa

Thank you

AllMoparParts.com

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL
Hi Benny, can you find a mopar part via a number. I am in Canada and I can not find any info on it. It's a wiring harness.

8221 6416 aa

Thank you
Hi Chris,
This harness will not be available until at least mid February.

Please let me know if you have any other questions.
Thanks,
-Benny

Sponsored

AllMoparParts.com

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL

Altitude2020

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
It depends on the vehicles options and build date to know if this is required. I believe there are 2 issues currently and mopar is working on an official fix for both. This harness is mentioned within the install doc you can see here https://www.allmoparparts.com/docs/82215652AB.pdf

- Benny
I have the sales code ADH and the brake controller is not working. What are the 2 issues. The dealership just called and told me that the harness isn't available until February and that I have the ADH code on my Jeep. He asked me to see what I could find out about the issues and let him know. He is a great person and he is dealing with other clients in the same position. If I can give him a little more information on the 2 issues.

AllMoparParts.com

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL
I have the sales code ADH and the brake controller is not working. What are the 2 issues. The dealership just called and told me that the harness isn't available until February and that I have the ADH code on my Jeep. He asked me to see what I could find out about the issues and let him know. He is a great person and he is dealing with other clients in the same position. If I can give him a little more information on the 2 issues.
From the information I have gathered there are 2 solutions, One being the harness which in your case will not fix any issue your having and Two being a software upgrade, This is what we are waiting on.

I also have come across a customer with simply a new defective switch so keep that in mind as well.

- Benny

Altitude2020

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
From the information I have gathered there are 2 solutions, One being the harness which in your case will not fix any issue your having and Two being a software upgrade, This is what we are waiting on.

I also have come across a customer with simply a new defective switch so keep that in mind as well.

- Benny
That information is great. I really appreciate it. We thought switch, but I don't want to waste his shop time so I will wait for the software update then change switch if required.