Ordered my 4xe today - Breakdown and prices

robynE

First Name
Robyn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Sahara 4xe
So I do know the Sahara has unique 4xe 20" wheels. The only thing the dealer could tell me was painted gray but I don't even know if that is really reliable. I know the regular Sahara wheels were not an option.
Sponsored

neil

First Name
neil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 JLUR, 21 JLUR and others
Build Thread
Link
is jeep doing the 0/36 on these? I remember reading somewhere no....with 1K in cash that much under invoice this is a deal w the tax credits.

sk00pie

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Willys
So I do know the Sahara has unique 4xe 20" wheels. The only thing the dealer could tell me was painted gray but I don't even know if that is really reliable. I know the regular Sahara wheels were not an option.
ok awesome Iā€™d think they would be unique to distinguish it from the other models

misanthrope

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Schwinn Homegrown
Occupation
Badass
Congrats! Looking forward to seeing pics of newly arrived 4xe's from all those who got early orders in!

So, I guess the 20" wheels is just a 4xe Sahara thing, in contrast to how the current Sahara trims are configured. Not sure why they needed to change any of that for the 4xe. Can't wait to be able to build these online.

And, since I am in the NYC - there isn't a decent Jeep dealership in the immediate tri-state area, so I am hoping to order out of state and have it delivered, if possible. I need to look around the forum for dealers who will do this.
Look into Suresky in Goshen, only about 1 Ā½ hours from NYC. The big incentive for staying in NY is the NYS Electric and Hybrid tax rebate, which is applied directly at the dealership, and for the 4xe should be around $1100. Add that to the doc fee cap of $75 in NYS and the savings over a MD/VA dealer is over $2000. Last time I checked Suresky was 5% below on factory orders, but I donā€™t know what they're doing on the 4xe.
Their direct contact info is on the recommended dealer thread.

Bohunker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4xe Rubicon
I got 5 % off invoice working with Craig.

I'm attaching my invoice so you can see what was done.
Iā€™m a little confused on the hand written wording ā€œ Must finance with Chrysler or lose 1000ā€. Does this mean the vehicle will be $1000 more if you do not finance through them? Or do you get an extra $1000 off the quoted price if you do finance through Chrysler?

Sponsored

robynE

First Name
Robyn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Sahara 4xe
I will lose $1000 if I don't finance with Chrysler, but Pentagon Federal Credit Union is also offering a $1000 rebate on Jeeps. the interest rates are 2.89% (Penfed) and 2.99 (Chrysler) so I will just go with Chrysler for simplicity.

sk00pie

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Willys
Look into Suresky in Goshen, only about 1 Ā½ hours from NYC. The big incentive for staying in NY is the NYS Electric and Hybrid tax rebate, which is applied directly at the dealership, and for the 4xe should be around $1100. Add that to the doc fee cap of $75 in NYS and the savings over a MD/VA dealer is over $2000. Last time I checked Suresky was 5% below on factory orders, but I donā€™t know what they're doing on the 4xe.
Their direct contact info is on the recommended dealer thread.
I reached out to Suresky last week, here's the reply. Maybe things have changed since last week, don't let this stop you from asking too.

"we've sold all 5 of our 4XE allocation. No discount applies on this vehicle and it is ineligible for any Affiliate/TreadLightly programs."

Jehovasfitness

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR and '04 Z06
Iā€™m a little confused on the hand written wording ā€œ Must finance with Chrysler or lose 1000ā€. Does this mean the vehicle will be $1000 more if you do not finance through them? Or do you get an extra $1000 off the quoted price if you do finance through Chrysler?
would make sense, dealers make more when you finance thru them. That's why the days of "I'll pay cash" won't net best deal

Bohunker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4xe Rubicon
I will lose $1000 if I don't finance with Chrysler, but Pentagon Federal Credit Union is also offering a $1000 rebate on Jeeps. the interest rates are 2.89% (Penfed) and 2.99 (Chrysler) so I will just go with Chrysler for simplicity.
Good to know as I am also a PenFed member! Do you have a link for the $1000 rebate? All I could find was $250 rebate through Bonus Drive, no matter who you finance through.

https://www.penfed.org/aaa/aaa-auto/bonus-drive

OP
OP

Asterix2112

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler 4xe
would make sense, dealers make more when you finance thru them. That's why the days of "I'll pay cash" won't net best deal
I said this in another post, I got almost 10% off MSRP from Koons (though only after of fairly heated argument where they charged me the destination charge twice and tried to tell me that was normal, and then tried to tell me that discounts are only for 'Craig's' special customers who are members of this forumā€¦). $1000 of that is contingent on me using their financing, which is fine. Even if I did find a better rate the difference would be nowhere near $1000, and even if there was a better rate, I could always get a better loan and just pay off the Jeep loan a month after I got it. Thatā€™s not what they want me to do, but thereā€™s nothing they could do to stop you from doing that, as thereā€™s no early payoff penalties anymore.

Sponsored

graniterubi2dr

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 JL Rubicon (on order)
Occupation
Automation lead
Hi guys, just got my invoice from Craig for the Rubicon 4xe, does this look right to everyone? What are everyone's thoughts on the sky one touch top, is it worth the $4K they charge for it.

Attachments

graniterubi2dr

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 JL Rubicon (on order)
Occupation
Automation lead
didn't someone say they were getting 10% off MSRP from Koons but I thought on his invoice it was 5%
I know i feel like i read somewhere on here that someone got 10% but looking through this thread, most of the posts say 5%. If anyone got 10% off and can share the invoice that would be awesome.

Mike W

Jehovasfitness

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR and '04 Z06
I know i feel like i read somewhere on here that someone got 10% but looking through this thread, most of the posts say 5%. If anyone got 10% off and can share the invoice that would be awesome.

Mike W
I think I saw my mistake. I was looking at the FWP price rather than the MSRP when doing the calc. So it was 10% off msrp and about 5% off FWP.

misanthrope

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Schwinn Homegrown
Occupation
Badass
I reached out to Suresky last week, here's the reply. Maybe things have changed since last week, don't let this stop you from asking too.

"we've sold all 5 of our 4XE allocation. No discount applies on this vehicle and it is ineligible for any Affiliate/TreadLightly programs."
Did you go through Mike using the contact info from the forum? If you contact any dealer directly, be it Suresky or Criswell or Koons, they will give you standard walk-in-the-door pricing.
You're not looking to buy from allocation. You are looking to factory order. These are 2 different things. It is true that at this point AR will not apply, but if the middle Atlantic dealers are going to 5% below invoice, then I would think Suresky would. You could also try Fitzpatrick in CT, but you would lose the NYS tax incentive.