First Name
neil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 JLUR, 21 JLUR and others
Build Thread
Link
Dear Lord Baby Jesus, or as our brothers in the South call you: Hey-suz, we thank you so much for this bountiful harvest of Dominos, KFC, and the always delicious Taco Bell. I just want to take time to call on you to grant FCA the strength & wisdom to formally and quickly announce the MSRP for the Jeep Wrangler 392 so all the hogwash posted on this thread since the 29th of December can forever be forgotten. Amen, awomen.
waffle house?>
Sponsored

word302

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU
I have seen several people on here say the 392 would replace their muscle car. I like the 392, for me the price is just 10k too high.
I haven’t seen a single person make that claim and again, it wouldn’t be very smart.

CNSD

First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
Went to check on my order and I noticed there was a price next to it. I also have a VIN, where I didn't last time I checked (before Christmas). Maybe it's a mistake on their site, but I think this is pretty close to where I thought it would be. When I click on the POC, there's nothing listed. Kinda Crazy!

Clarification: it shows in the system as an Unlimited Sport, but the "27X" code is the 392 package.

Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 392 Price.png
392 Ego Boost is a bad mama jama, congratulations!

Albus303

First Name
Cale
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 rubicon jl
I’m going to put that 77k in stocks and laugh at the fact that Jeep can’t even figure out the stock components on a Jeep with a 3.6 in it. Out here charging 77k and ball joints fail at 12k miles drag links fail at 6k and half of people’s rigs come from the factory with steering issues. But let’s cram 450hp into one and keep it on 44’s HARD PASS.

Melny67

First Name
Melvin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep jlu
Hard pass $77k for a jeep nah not counting tax plates dmv fees and in some big city luxury tax that number will be close or over $100k i rather LS swap a sport. Or get a raptor or trackhawk.

Sponsored

BrntWS6

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUS, 2002 WS6
I haven’t seen a single person make that claim and again, it wouldn’t be very smart.
There are more threads than this one. A member said he put off buying a vette for the 392. I dont think it's a bad idea, low 13s can be fun. I have a muscle car I never drive because I enjoy my jeep more. I installed the Livernois tune for some more pep.

Wheezy

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Rubicon
This one was over $100K - and it doesn't even have a hemi. ;)

It's all relative really. If the V8 was available when I got mine, I probably would have gone for it. Eventually, I will do a swap, but it won't be a crate motor.

Jeep Wrangler JL My 392 Rubicon order is showing a price now ($77k) !!! Jaheep4x4

Albus303

First Name
Cale
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 rubicon jl

It's all relative really. If the V8 was available when I got mine, I probably would have gone for it. Eventually, I will do a swap, but it won't be a crate motor.

Jeep Wrangler JL My 392 Rubicon order is showing a price now ($77k) !!! Jaheep4x4
Exactly if you started at that 77 instead of low 50’s or so you’re just playing with money that starts to make sense. My plan is to run my 3.6 into the dirt and then drop a crate engine in it. 2 engines worth of life and only one payment💪🏼 You could put 77k in the market and with good luck have a house plus a crate engine in 4 years lol

hoag4147

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR XR
Vehicle Showcase

Or you could jump in for a Demon and D60s. A little steep on custom build pricing :facepalm:
Jeep Wrangler JL My 392 Rubicon order is showing a price now ($77k) !!! 5AE56DA1-9F14-42DD-8DDC-ED28B82CEFA3

DaltonGang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLU Sport S, Rubicon Suspension, Tires, and Rims. Firecracker Red
Or you could jump in for a Demon and D60s. A little steep on custom build pricing :facepalm:
Jeep Wrangler JL My 392 Rubicon order is showing a price now ($77k) !!! 5AE56DA1-9F14-42DD-8DDC-ED28B82CEFA3
I wonder if it has the launch control setup? Vrrrrrooooommmmm !!

Sponsored

hoag4147

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR XR
Vehicle Showcase

DV8

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Snazzberry JLUR Rubicon Diesel
Occupation
Retired
392 Ego Boost is a bad mama jama, congratulations!
What is the link mine was ordered in November in Snazzberry.

RUSTYS

First Name
Rusty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
Occupation
Guitar slinger
Would love to have a V8 wrangler. I have now a JLU sport soft top 3.6 and don't regret it a minute. It came from dealer w Mopar lift kit, 35s and 20 inch pro comp tires/wheels. I have now invested at least 20K in after market parts. Magna flow Cat-Back Exhaust, 8 inch radio head and a/c controls pkg from infotainment, auto start bypass, Dv8 front and rear bumpers, Warn H20 winch, multiple procomp lights, lux rock lights w adjustable color range, led upgrade all around, front and rear air lockers and diff covers, ARB dual Air compressor, Katzkin red leather seat upgrade, interior makeover to red to match seats, Genesis dual battery system, hood lift cylinders, under hood led lights, monster hooks front and rear... Getting a Rubicon over rated. Will be getting Fuel wheels and maxxis tires, Terra Flex long arm 5 inch lift with adjustable fox shocks. Will also get supercharger and after engine blown, swap in a V8 392 as inevitably someone will specialize in that. My rig after its totally done will be close to 90 grand... If u have to ask how much, u can't afford it...
LMAO......you sound like a 15 year old.

Iggy

First Name
Russell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLR
My 1982 CJ5 came with an in-line 6 and a 4-speed. Not long after I bought it, I yanked the L6 and threw an AMC 304 v8 in it. Oh, but it sounded nice! The torque was nice and it did everything I wanted it to do. It probably had 165 HP and that felt strong in a CJ5. I can't imagine 470 HP in my JLU! Whoever has that kind of money and need for thrills will love it.

I'm not envious as I'm too old to be sucked into what FCA is doing, but when I was 27... I would have sold my house to get one!

And to think a Jeep dealer will discount a 392 is like thinking Santa Claus actually rides in a reindeer powered sleigh. :CWL:

JeepAustinWeird

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon
travvaller:
" If u have to ask how much, u can't afford it..."

Not true.....I always look at prices of things I buy and do so trying to get the best price. If prices aren't posted....I ask how much..

I realize that your statement is a cliche, but again not true for a lot of people in this forum. I can afford a 392 now or when they come out, but I (along with several here) just chose not to. Especially when I have a super nice fully capable JL now. Being able to afford things is all relative anyway. I've seen several extremely nice vehicles parked at mediocre apartment complexes throughout my years, so it just boils down to each their own and one should spend their money on whatever makes them wake up in the morning and look in the mirror and feel good about themselves.
Sponsored