JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking

ScoobyBlue

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Formerly 16JK Willys, now 21JL Rubicon
I’ve an update. Drum roll - and balloon pop. Lol.

By no means of mine, through people I don’t know - from a separate group I’m in, found out that Hydro Blue JLs start production at the plant early February.

So at least I know that part - and I won’t have to keep checking and keep getting disappointed. It was super awesome of these people to make a chain and offer the info. I’m still awestruck that it was done for me.

So I will wait until the second week of February to check again. Dang, that feels like it’s light-years away and I’m stuck in a hoopty with it floored and only doing 40.....

Advertisement

guarnibl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JLUR 392 XR, '21 JTR, '21 JLR, '09 JK
Ordered: Nov 25
Built: Dec 23

It's currently in the shipping stage -- bumped the dealership this morning for an update. We'll see! I think my '19 took like ~23 days or something to get here -- so my guess is I'll see it sometime this month. I wish I knew the exact date it shipped (first scan).

cgagnon99

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Sport Altitude

By no means of mine, through people I don’t know - from a separate group I’m in, found out that Hydro Blue JLs start production at the plant early February.

So at least I know that part - and I won’t have to keep checking and keep getting disappointed. It was super awesome of these people to make a chain and offer the info. I’m still awestruck that it was done for me.

So I will wait until the second week of February to check again. Dang, that feels like it’s light-years away and I’m stuck in a hoopty with it floored and only doing 40.....
So I was torn between Hydro Blue and Sting Gray and my wife was the deciding vote. This makes me feel a bit better about my decision... I'm not sure I have the patience you do!

JimmyZ

First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2-Door JL Snazzberry Rubicon
So I was torn between Hydro Blue and Sting Gray and my wife was the deciding vote. This makes me feel a bit better about my decision... I'm not sure I have the patience you do!
I was pissed they offered it after I ordered. I really like the hydro blue. So then I sat and mulled over pictures and I'm still happy with my snazzberry

ScoobyBlue

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Formerly 16JK Willys, now 21JL Rubicon
I was pissed they offered it after I ordered. I really like the hydro blue. So then I sat and mulled over pictures and I'm still happy with my snazzberry
My current ‘16 JK Willys is hydro blue and I just love the color and didn’t want to part with it.

It was a six month wait from June just to hear they released it for ordering - so an extra month is alright. It’s the big dream vehicle so I wasn’t willing to settle for another color. 😁

Sponsored

MrGneissGuy

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler JL Unlimited Sport
I hadn't talked to my salesman in a couple of weeks so I called him and got his voice mail. He later returned my call and apologized for missing my call (he was with a customer) and then he looked up the status of my Wrangler...it went through the gate at 3:43 today and is on the road. He said with any luck it'll be there tomorrow.

Then, a little over an hour later, I got a text from him..."Look what the cat dragged in, give me a call tomorrow" with this bit of joy attached.
Jeep Wrangler JL JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking 1609809169436

Ordered 11/24, the build was done around 12/15 give or take a couple of days, arrived at dealer tonight 01/04. Unless I get stuck at work so I can't get in to the dealership, I'll have her home tomorrow evening!

First thing is to check the fuses and tire pressures then I think I may go for a short cruise to see if the name I'm leaning toward fits. That may take more than one trip though.

JennnyB

First Name
Jenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited, 2021 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport S
Occupation
Human Resources
I hadn't talked to my salesman in a couple of weeks so I called him and got his voice mail. He later returned my call and apologized for missing my call (he was with a customer) and then he looked up the status of my Wrangler...it went through the gate at 3:43 today and is on the road. He said with any luck it'll be there tomorrow.

Then, a little over an hour later, I got a text from him..."Look what the cat dragged in, give me a call tomorrow" with this bit of joy attached.
Jeep Wrangler JL JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking 1609809169436

Ordered 11/24, the build was done around 12/15 give or take a couple of days, arrived at dealer tonight 01/04. Unless I get stuck at work so I can't get in to the dealership, I'll have her home tomorrow evening!

First thing is to check the fuses and tire pressures then I think I may go for a short cruise to see if the name I'm leaning toward fits. That may take more than one trip though.
Can't wait for your update and her name, Dennis! So excited for you! I'll say congrats when you've got her.

Overland21

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 jlur, 1971 cutlass, 2013 vw Jetta, 2012 mazdaspeed3
So the second dealership called me Saturday that my jeep is in and this Saturday I take delivery. Now it's time to decide to I install lift kit, fenders, front bumper and winch within the first 100 miles or piece by piece. I already have a front bumper I kept from my JKU.

Sponsored

bigmaduros

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Sport Altitude - Almost Here
Well it looks like a good day for a few of us.... The dealer let me know my Jeep has arrived!!

I'll be driving up to NC tomorrow to take delivery on Thursday! ✌😃:rock:

MrGneissGuy

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler JL Unlimited Sport
Can't wait for your update and her name, Dennis! So excited for you! I'll say congrats when you've got her.
Picked it up and put a few miles on it. Enjoying it quite a bit, but now I'm not sure about that name. It's may be a little too nice for the name, so I'll have to keep driving it a bit before deciding.

Only one hiccup, when entering the info for my Jeep Wave program and the Uconnect/Sirius XM guardian, the salesman accidentally typed my email incorrectly (really, my handwriting was at fault). So when I set up the Uconnect stuff, which was based on my cell phone number, I couldn't login with my real email address. I moved on to setting up the My Jeep app, with my real email address, went back to the Uconnect and asked my salesman to help. That's when we realized he typed it in wrong. So now I login to the Uconnect app with a non-existent email address (I hope anyway). I tried to call and get it fixed and the Sirius folks changed the login information on our previously existing Sirius account (even though I specifically explained that we had an existing one but the problem was only with the new one). So I'll have to call again to try and fix that later.

JoeJeepLvr

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler

Right there with you. Ordered mine 12/14. Jeep chat made a mistake last week and told me build was complete. Still looking for parts as of today. At least now I have a time line...

LatteSipper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JLU Sahara 6MT, '23 Highlander

Thanks for sharing. Ordered my hydro blue 12/18 so we're on similar timelines.

Advertisement

Advertisement