First Name
Jenne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep 392, 2024 Jeep 392, 2023 BMW X7C
Occupation
Lurking the forum
Loubs & a Louis... (sneaks, no heels allowed in this girls jeep).
In Santa's defense, he knows better than to buy anything that alters my jeep. I handle that department...

20201228_092235.jpg
Sponsored

kaffeian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL 2 door Sport
Occupation
Lead Machine Operator
Santa got me an 80th Anniversary Unlimited.
Dad got me a full set of Rubicon take off suspension.
I got myself some rock rails, and already have the Rubicon take off wheels and tires.

Build will happen soon(ish) don't like working in a cold Wisconsin garage in winter.

JSFoster75

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR (Mojito), 2022 JLR (Tuscadero)
Vehicle Showcase
Last edited:

BXFXJeep

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4xe Sahara
Bestop Sunrider for Hardtop - Twill

Says it will be shipped in 4-6 weeks from manufacturer.

Motorwise.ca 10% off = $1,128CAD all in

This is the cheapest I found in Canada.

Chief_Dan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR Stingray
My adopted son made me a wooden Jeep book. Also got a Jeep sign, Jeep pins, and a couple of Mini Z RC Jeeps which I painted to match.

Jeep book.jpg

Jeep sign.jpg

Jeep hat pins.jpg

Painted Mini Z's.jpg

Mini Z on hood.jpg

Mini Z hoodvent.jpg
That looks great!
I have been wanting one of the Mini Z JLs, but wanted it in Sting Gray to match my JLUR. Was curious as to how it would look painted. Now I know, thanks! :clap:

I see you have the Bolt hood lock, I really like mine! Wish Bolt would make a locking gas cap, as they are the easiest to key!

Last edited:

Sponsored

JSFoster75

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR (Mojito), 2022 JLR (Tuscadero)
Vehicle Showcase
Last edited:

Heimkehr

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU 2.0T
Wish Bolt would make a locking gas cap, as they are the easiest to key!
My thoughts, too, after I installed the Bolt hood lock and as I looked at the assemblage of bits before me as I prepped the Mopar locking fuel cap for keying. That said, I actually enjoyed the process. The following video made it easy (and it's actually a well-plotted presentation; not every Jeep vendor video can make this claim.)

Quadjeeper

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 392XR
Occupation
retired
That looks great!
I have been wanting one on the Mini Z JLs, but wanted it in Sting Gray to match my JLUR. Was curious as to how it would look painted. Now I know, thanks! :clap:

I see you have the Bolt hood lock, I really like mine! Wish Bolt would make a locking gas cap, as they are the easiest to key!
They are quite detailed but limited to 2 colors, white & Granite Pearl. I used model paint so it wouldn't melt the plastic and it came out fine. But it is at least 45 min. each to remove the windows and mask off. I love my Bolt hood lock, should be standard equipment. I think they do offer a cap as well, but I had one off of my trade in, so I used it.

Chief_Dan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR Stingray
My thoughts, too, after I installed the Bolt hood lock and as I looked at the assemblage of bits before me as I prepped the Mopar locking fuel cap for keying. That said, I actually enjoyed the process. The following video made it easy (and it's actually a well-plotted presentation; not every Jeep vendor video can make this claim.)

Good to know that video makes it easy. I've been holding off on getting the Mopar lock because it seemed a little difficult to key, & hoping Bolt would soon make a gas cap.

Thanks for the info!:like:

Sponsored

Chief_Dan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR Stingray
They are quite detailed but limited to 2 colors, white & Granite Pearl. I used model paint so it wouldn't melt the plastic and it came out fine. But it is at least 45 min. each to remove the windows and mask off. I love my Bolt hood lock, should be standard equipment. I think they do offer a cap as well, but I had one off of my trade in, so I used it.
Affirmative, shouldn't be too difficult to paint then. I had to paint a lot of interior pieces when I was building/upgrading my MR2.
I will have to check again & see if Bolt has a gas cap for the JL out.
Thanks again for the info.
:like:

ForeOSU

First Name
Max
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Sting Gray JLU
Nothing major, but crossed some little "wants" off my list:

- Dewalt 20v Atomic impact driver (need to get some sockets now)
- New LED Fog lights
- Door sill protectors
- Hornady lock box with cable for my gun
- Window tint gift card

Heimkehr

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU 2.0T
- Dewalt 20v Atomic impact driver (need to get some sockets now)
Not that long ago, one of the Home Depots near me marked down a good portion of their impact-rated sockets and such. I know this because I was just outside of their price protection window, when I made inquiries about my purchase of SAE and metric impact socket sets at original pricing. 😒
---------------------
I have a new lock box & cable, still in the box. There's no room for it under the JL-generation front seats, and organizer bags occupy the space under the rear bench seat. For now, I'm using this solution, which I've come to like.

JimLee

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 JLU
awesome. gotta post pics when its done.
Absolutely, itll probably be a couple of months. Axles should be done soon, but i have a set of King coilovers I ordered at the end of November with a 16 week lead time. I want to do everything in one go hopefully. I dont know, we will see when i have a set of axles in my garage to stare at every day lol.

ForeOSU

First Name
Max
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Sting Gray JLU
Not that long ago, one of the Home Depots near me marked down a good portion of their impact-rated sockets and such. I know this because I was just outside of their price protection window, when I made inquiries about my purchase of SAE and metric impact socket sets at original pricing. 😒
---------------------
I have a new lock box & cable, still in the box. There's no room for it under the JL-generation front seats, and organizer bags occupy the space under the rear bench seat. For now, I'm using this solution, which I've come to like.
My box fits under the seat. It is snug but pretty much fits perfectly.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B07KCTRVMM?psc=1&ref=ppx_pop_mob_b_asin_title
Sponsored