JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking

nomographer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Rubicon ("Anaximander"), 94 YJ sold :(
Build Thread
Link
It's on the calendar next week! :clap: To be collected a short 82 days after the order. That D1-to-D regress is a killjoy.

Advertisement

YFD_322

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GC, 2019 GC SRT
You do know When you factory order one from the dealer you could put whatever name you want on the window sticker

YFD_322

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GC, 2019 GC SRT
I just got an email from Leon - estimated ship date of 1/29. Not sure if that's FCA's estimate to the dealer or leaving the plant
that date is leaving the plant. I ordered a SRT grand Cherokee July 6th and to this day I have had those Ship dates like 20 times and still not here!!! So furious I told my dealer I’m done. I ordered another rubicon yesterday from another dealer, so back to the same grind but I’ve put it in my head I won’t get it until June.

Last edited:

J Bozz

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
How often does it update? We used to be able to see the last update time of day, but now it doesn't show that. is it now real time or does it update on a schedule? If it updates on a schedule can you add an update time somewhere?
It says completed in the last 24 hours but there is nothing underneath that it’s been that way for a couple days now

jjmarkus

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR to replace 2018 JLUR, 2020 GMC Sierra, 2019 Subaru Crosstrek, 2007 Shelby GT500
It says completed in the last 24 hours but there is nothing underneath that it’s been that way for a couple days now
The automated cyptro system has been non functional for at least a couple weeks now. You can use these as a manual check:
As a manual check vs Crypto's automated check, you can input your VIN here to check for equipment list: https://fcacommunity.force.com/RAM/s/equipment-listing
Also can check for a sticker here, just substitute your vin after =: https://www.jeep.com/hostd/windowsticker/getWindowStickerPdf.do?vin=1C4HJXFG0MW586733

Sponsored

nomographer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Rubicon ("Anaximander"), 94 YJ sold :(
Build Thread
Link
There’s a delivery checklist in this thread https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/fo...ery-checklist-for-jeep-wrangler-jl-jlu.32049/

Make SURE you open the fuse box and check to make sure all the fuses are seated properly.
I made my own list yesterday and just now checked this; there are a few good things on there. I'm actually kinda impressed that there's no complete dealer walkthrough inspection checklist (but maybe they don't inspect anything :giggle: ).

That list is kinda good if you have a full team of people running around the vehicle in circles; otherwise you're going to be in and out of the vehicle a dozen times. I'm starting with the fuses and working around toward the driver's side in one pass, basically.

Check that the rear window stays up (sufficient pressure in the shocks/arms). Check that the blinking mechanical key works in the mechanical locks (sheesh I've seen this on zero lists thus far). Check steering wheel button function, and that at least 'Help' works in voice commands (I don't know enough about uconnect to really recommend a good "three minute check", and going through all the setup screens will take forever).

I'm more worried about this defrost thing. If it seems weak I would expect them to claim "that's just the way it works", particularly since there's no TSB. I guess in 24hr I'll know one way or another.

blkvirus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Wrangler JLUR
Ordered 11/30

Scheduled to be built 12/17

Window Sticker populated 12/26

Jeep chat let me know today vehicle is in the shipping stage, no ETA at this time

Kilted Dragon

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Sport JLJL72 Islander
Contacted Jeep Chat on my 2021 2 door Islander ordered Nov 11th.
"I see your Jeep has been approved for shipment but not scheduled. No ETA provided as of yet."

Sponsored

2mnycars

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
Give a call to your dealership to see what they have to say. I got an email from my Sales Manager yesterday. He said that he was trying to expedite my Jeep delivery to his dealership. He said that the process before the Jeep got to the railyard he was not able to control, but once it gets there, he is able to do more. We will see but I am hopeful since he offered that nugget of info.
He sounds very helpful!

JennnyB

First Name
Jenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited, 2021 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport S
Occupation
Human Resources
Just got a picture of my Jeep coming off the truck at the dealership!! Taking possession tomorrow morning! The wait is finally over. I don’t know how I’m going to sleep tonight...
Can't wait to see a picture!

2mnycars

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
Yes, however, I'm still waiting :-(
JennyB, I understand.

We rushed when we bought. I think that wasn't good to do. (We complained about steering from day 1. Fixed now--there's a new steering gear and yours will have it.) For us it took a while to solve.

Last edited:

Bobalou34

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sahara Altitude (Sting Gray)
Yes, however, I'm still waiting :-(
If it makes you feel any better, I just went through my third round of ETA windows with no arrival. Was Oct 26-Nov 8, then Dec 1-2, and finally Dec 22-28th. Maybe we should just drive down to Twin Oaks and "steal" our own Wranglers.

Advertisement

Advertisement