SARGE GREEN Wrangler JL Club

Bran

First Name
Bran
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler JLUR Sarge Green
Another new Sarge Green member. This is a 2021 JLUR ecoDiesel. Already doing some of my own modifications. I know that some don't like the red accents, but I do. Will be doing the grill inserts, light bezels, and hood vents in red. I had done it to my 2015 Bright White rubi and really enjoyed it. It really popped in my opinion.
Jeep Wrangler JL SARGE GREEN Wrangler JL Club IMG_2974
I'm a big fan of the red accents too. That looks great!!

stravafred

First Name
StravaFred
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLURD
Finally got my lift + tires put on today, I’m loving the way it looks! Went with a 2.5” spacer lift, 35” tires, and matte bronze wheels. Was a little hesitant about going with bronze but so glad I did!
Bronze looks great! Goes well with the sarge green.

r.stevens

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR XR
Been working more on my roof rack. Have almost all the extruded aluminum required to finish the job ordered & on the way. Also just ordered a ton of things from @Quadratec. Goal is to make Jeep Safari week in Moab.

E5DB1FA9-4945-4152-92E2-45A6D8A99912.jpeg

CF0AE984-C7F5-44D4-AFA3-18F6B1F160E9.jpeg

Sponsored

TheLodes

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler JL Unlimited, Sahara
Another Sarge Green member here, and a new Jeep owner as well. Was my first time purchasing a new vehicle rather than beaters throughout university, and couldn't be happier I went with Jeep. I went with the 2020 JL Unlimited, Sahara Edition (2.0L Turbo). So far all I've done is throw on some mudflaps, entry guards and the AVS AeroSkin II hood protector. Hopefully looking forward to getting a 2" - 2.5" lift and some new tires in the new year. Also planning on plasti-dipping the "Jeep" and "Sahara" logo black with the intent making the entire vehicle green and black only.

IMG-2492.jpg

IMG-2494.jpg

IMG-2496.jpg

HappyJeeper

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 JLURD, '09 Tundra 5.7 4x4, '21 Prius
Occupation
Soils engineering/geology
Where did you get the white stars from? I am considering stealing your idea because it looks so good!
I got these....https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00FBOJ3YE?psc=1&ref=ppx_pop_dt_b_product_details

Well that didn't work. They are on Amazon under $10 for 2. Military Standard star decal-6 inch

Sponsored

Snaps3481

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon 3.0 Ecodiesel
This is the first part of my upgrade. I have an AEV 2 1/2" lift (diesel), 3/4" spacers, 38x13.5" Toyo M/T on Black Rhino 18" wheels. I am getting Rock Slide Engineering tuck away step / rock sliders, Poison Spyder Bruiser front and rear bumpers, Warn winch, Artec full skid plate, Rugged Ridge Max Terrain fender flares, Gobi rack, and lights put on after the holidays.

Jeep.jpg

KrawlSpace

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU 3L eco Rubi
This is the first part of my upgrade. I have an AEV 2 1/2" lift (diesel), 3/4" spacers, 38x13.5" Toyo M/T on Black Rhino 18" wheels. I am getting Rock Slide Engineering tuck away step / rock sliders, Poison Spyder Bruiser front and rear bumpers, Warn winch, Artec full skid plate, Rugged Ridge Max Terrain fender flares, Gobi rack, and lights put on after the holidays.

Jeep Wrangler JL SARGE GREEN Wrangler JL Club Jee
Sounds fun. Can't wait to see the pics!!

KrawlSpace

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU 3L eco Rubi
Jeep Wrangler JL SARGE GREEN Wrangler JL Club PXL_20201223_165228204

[/QUOTE]
Had some fun out in the garage yesterday. I decided to to over-do the red. Wouldn't mind some feedback on if I made the right choice - Sarge Green to replace the "Rubi Red" (my opinion Salmon) dash panels with Flame Red accents vice Flame Red with Sarge green accents... see what you think.

new dash 1.jpeg

new dash 2.jpeg

new dash 3.jpeg

BroncoHound

First Name
Bud
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR / 2022 JLURD
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Taxi driver-in-training
Had some fun out in the garage yesterday. I decided to to over-do the red. Wouldn't mind some feedback on if I made the right choice - Sarge Green to replace the "Rubi Red" (my opinion Salmon) dash panels with Flame Red accents vice Flame Red with Sarge green accents... see what you think.

Jeep Wrangler JL SARGE GREEN Wrangler JL Club new dash 3

[/QUOTE]

The color matched dash panels look great! My personal taste only cares for the red in small doses on the green Jeep, but your taste likes more red and I think the red accents on the vent covers tie into the exterior styling quite well. It looks like quality work too, which is appreciable regardless of taste! Great job!
Sponsored