First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLR Granite Crystal, 24 JLUR Anvil
Occupation
Twubblemaker
Yup. Now how many sets you gonna order???
I’ve got 8 of the 37’s ordered lol

not 8 sets just 8 tires...

And my Jeep takes 40” x R17 hahaha
Haha Ross!! I am already living vicariously through all of you that ordered the tires!!! That is good enough!!

I didn’t read your whole post.

But if most people feel like I do about this:

A) Walmart won’t miss the money or be affected by it

B) I’ve dumped so much money into my Jeep it would be sweet to get a tiny fraction of that back on selling some tires

C) Damn those are cheap as hell and way better than what I have - ordered!
Bro! Mispriced or not - that is a bargain. You bought it because it is a bargain - I was just responding to the political aspect that one of the member unnecessarily brought in.

I second your A, B and C!!! Even if you have D and All of the above - I would second it too!!
I wonder if these tires would fall under false advertising?

Im already working out my threats to WM in the event they don’t just cave and exchange whatever the hell i actually receive for the Toyo’s I ordered...

They have advertised them on their website for a certain price. I bought them for that price.

I feel like they should be literally obligated to exchange for the correct item - or I will threaten to sue them for false advertising. You can’t just advertise something for a low low price and then people order it and your like - “oh my bad. That wasn’t a real price. Order canceled.”

Bullshit. I ordered an item for a price. Fill my order which was legally placed on YOUR WEBSITE at the price you advertised this item for.

If they do not like that they shouldn’t have website errors, and can easily make me go away by “making my purchase right”. With my 2 sets of 37” Toyo’s
Unfortunately bro, there is a clause that if the order cannot be fulfilled they can be canceled. It was different in the earlier days of the Internet where stores thought that they have to sell the item even if it is mispriced.

But you as a consumer have right to believe that and I do second you marching into their virtual store and MAKE 'EM GIVE THEM TIRES TO YOU!! :like:
We who bought these should all meet next year and do the rubicon trail with our WalMart tires.

Call it the "2021 PerTara Rubicon Jamboree!"

Only the people who bought and received these tires can come.
Awwww Dang Corey, I wish that I could join you but will you accept someone with stock JL tire? Maybe just make one exception? I was surprised that Aldo still did not say anything about this thread. I think he is watching you closely! You are getting dangerously close to his popularity thread

Jeep Wrangler JL Walmart Toyo open country m/t price mistake sf

I was bored. 37x12.5x20 (no, I don’t have 20’s😁) have a max of 3 now. What the hell, why not. I even got free shipping! Go figure.
Jeep Wrangler JL Walmart Toyo open country m/t price mistake 1facepalm

HAAAAAAA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!! Laughing so hard now.
This will forever be my favorite gif of all time.
Yaaaaa!! Admittingly I could not stop watching this gif. It is so wrong!
Sponsored

Craigzjeep

First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sting Gray
Occupation
Telco Installer, retired. Current job drinking beer and yard work expert.
I looked at placing an order for these, but it hit me that Jesus would not want me to do it, so I didn't, but I'm also super curious what will happen.
give a man a fish and you feed him for a day; teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime

but give a jeeper free tires and watch out

Last edited:

Sponsored

KenPewPew

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLR Granite Crystal, 24 JLUR Anvil
Occupation
Twubblemaker
I looked at placing an order for these, but it hit me that Jesus would not want me to do it, so I didn't, but I'm also super curious what will happen.
THOU SHALT NOT USE THE NAME OF THY LORD IN VAIN!!!!!!

oooo you are so gonna be in deep doo doo!!! :giggle: all because of the crazy things that fellow jeepers do here!!!

blnewt

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep JL V6 SportS, (Retired 74 CJ-5, 80 CJ-7)
Occupation
Just ask @cosine he knows!
This thread is epic! I almost went ahead and ordered the 285/70/17s but they only had 3, just couldn't push the final button. Kinda wish I did just to see how this will end :)

FWIW I ordered my Milestar Pats (295/70/17) from walmart.com back when they were about $200 everywhere else and got them for $124 shipped, thought that was THE DEAL, until this thread :)

Craigzjeep

First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sting Gray
Occupation
Telco Installer, retired. Current job drinking beer and yard work expert.
They also fit my kid's car.
giphy - 2020-06-29T091458.071.gif
The rear tires were spinning when he smashed the pedal !
THOU SHALT NOT USE THE NAME OF THY LORD IN VAIN!!!!!!

oooo you are so gonna be in deep doo doo!!! :giggle: all because of the crazy things that fellow jeepers do here!!!
Relax, its only tires

JeepU4IA

First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Dodge Charger R/T, 2018 Jeep Wrangler JLU
Ya'll might get your $7.07 tires but there'll be a warning on them:

"Not to be mounted on a wheel. For backyard swing use only!"

Jeep Wrangler JL Walmart Toyo open country m/t price mistake ImpracticalCoolFoxterrier-size_restricted

Sponsored

AuroraStanley

First Name
Aurora
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Willys & a 2016 Kawasaki Ninja.
They're back in stock & marked down even further; I just ordered a set of 5 for $7.07/ea. Order total under $40 with taxes, fees & free shipping.

Jeep Wrangler JL Walmart Toyo open country m/t price mistake 20201223_081821

Datacache

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JL
I ordered a set of 5. Wallyworld said January 7th delivery. Lets see what happens.

OP
OP
OceanBlueDolphins

OceanBlueDolphins

First Name
Corey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Sport
all, I recommend not buying until you see others results. I sent a test email to the 3rd party (from a burner email) asking about my order and got a response in Arabic and English saying “the changes will be made, happy holidays from pertara” the email also included the item information so they can’t really say they thought it was for something else. Very weird hahaha
Sponsored