Sponsored

Dim

First Name
Dimitri
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Passat CC - Volvo XC70 - Ducati Monster 900 carbs - Ducati Hypermotard - Ducati Panigale -
Occupation
self employed
saw so many post from people claimed they have ordered their 392... happy for them .. tried to join several dealers to order one and put a deposit on it... seems its so complicated ... did you has this issue too?
Sponsored

cmb396

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Crystal Granite JLUR
saw so many post from people claimed they have ordered their 392... happy for them .. tried to join several dealers to order one and put a deposit on it... seems its so complicated ... did you has this issue too?
The one and only dealer I spoke to said they have one allocated. They did not want to take a deposit or try to order until they know for a fact they’ll get it.
My guess is, I’m a repeat buyer, that always buys under invoice, and they alluded to selling over msrp in which I said I won’t be doing. They can find another sucker for that.

JeepinJason33

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR, 2021 GCL, 1997 TJ, 1983 Chief FSJ
Clubs

I have bought 4 Jeeps from my local dealership including a, 2017 Grand Cherokee SRT, 2019 Grand Cherokee SRT, and a 2019 Grand Cherokee Trackhawk, and I could not get on the list!!! Like the poster above, I always pay below MSRP and that is not something they want to mess with on these first 3 allocations. I think they are going to order them for the dealership and sell them way above MSRP.

purduecrew

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 XR392, 2023 JLURD, 2022 Yukon Duramax
Better deals can be had...got mine for 1% under invoice. You just need to shop around, I contacted over 30 dealerships for one that would honor affiliate pricing. (two actually agreed to it, but one didn't have an allocation and couldn't order it.)

Can you check your PM's please? Thanks!

bjord

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Grand Cherokee Limited X, 2021 Wrangler Rubicon 392 on order
I was able to order mine last Monday with a $1000 deposit, and was guaranteed by the GM that it will not be priced over MSRP. They have allocation for 3 of them, and I was told that my sold order would take precedence and be delivered first. Could this all be them just blowing smoke up my ass? Possibly, but I don't think so, as I am a repeat customer of theirs and feel I have a good relationship with the salesman. I saw some people saying they were able to get a deal below MSRP, if that's true, then good for them. I will try my best to argue the price when it comes in, but I'm already resolved that I will pay MSRP if I have to.

Sponsored

Willy's Commando

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 JK Sport, 2009 Challenger R/T, 2019 Dodge Hellcat, 2019 JLU Rubicon
I was able to order mine last Monday with a $1000 deposit, and was guaranteed by the GM that it will not be priced over MSRP. They have allocation for 3 of them, and I was told that my sold order would take precedence and be delivered first. Could this all be them just blowing smoke up my ass? Possibly, but I don't think so, as I am a repeat customer of theirs and feel I have a good relationship with the salesman. I saw some people saying they were able to get a deal below MSRP, if that's true, then good for them. I will try my best to argue the price when it comes in, but I'm already resolved that I will pay MSRP if I have to.
When I ordered my 392 last Thursday 11/19/20 I had the salesman and GM sign my order sheet agreeing to the 1% below MSRP price so long as I financed 30k of the price through their finance department. Will pay off finance/loan on the 1st payment so I won’t occur any finance charge. Gave a $2500 deposit, dealer had 2 allocatio. They ordered their other allocation for their showroom floor which I am sure they will try to sell with a markup.

Reactions: Dim

daboink

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 Door Wrangler JL 3.6
Occupation
Design/Builder
My jeep salesmen called me last night and they have allocation for 1. No pricing yet, but hes comparing it to the diesel, and they just sold one loaded up with mopar lift, wheels and tires, for 80k!! Eff that.
He guessed it would be bt 75-80. I'm suppose to call him back today with a decision. If I can build it out with no obligation to buy until price is released, I may do that?
I was actually the first JLUR that was sold at his dealership, we built it, and he had it ordered, and said if I didn't want it, someone would buy it, lol
"Bout them VOLS !!!

Sponsored

dalema

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL392, Golf GTI
Was wondering where this thread went - why on earth was it moved from the general area of the forum?

Curious after seeing another “Launch edition” with the new hybrid that also came with some ”options” as standard - although no where near as egregious as the 392 bundle.

Maybe for those who have seen the jeep order guides over time / what jeep does on new releases - is this Launch edition with the “x” designation something that would typically go away over time, and these models would default back to optioning as you please. do we have history to go by here?

Richris1

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Rubicon 392
Got my order into the state for my new plate. It’d be nice if it arrived around the same time as the Jeep, but the plate will surely be here much sooner unfortunately
Jeep Wrangler JL 2021 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 392 V8 - Specs, Wallpapers, Videos! 4ABE0F1D-A8D6-46AD-AEBA-9F780ABAAA5B

scoutermike

First Name
Mike Assef
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
392 Wrangler XR
Occupation
Retired truck driver
Yeah I just ordered 5 wheels and it gave me an additional discount for multiple items and it came out to $190. for all 5. Bogus!

i JUST PUT AN ORDER TOGETHER AND IT CAME BACK WITH $99 FOR 5 OF THEM. jUST CAN'T BELIEVE IT!!!

scoutermike

First Name
Mike Assef
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
392 Wrangler XR
Occupation
Retired truck driver
oops! Sorry for shouting.

PyrateCex

First Name
Abbey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Sport Unlimited JLU
Occupation
Engineer
Got my order into the state for my new plate. It’d be nice if it arrived around the same time as the Jeep, but the plate will surely be here much sooner unfortunately
Jeep Wrangler JL 2021 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 392 V8 - Specs, Wallpapers, Videos! 4ABE0F1D-A8D6-46AD-AEBA-9F780ABAAA5B
392 Hummer3 Michigan? :LOL::CWL::LOL:
Sponsored