Walmart Toyo open country m/t price mistake

lalalofsky

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Sport
Did Toyo revamp their tread style or formula for these tires? Maybe they are liquidating to get rid of out of style. Kinda like when brands change packaging

Sponsored

lalalofsky

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Sport
We’re about to get some metaphysical toyo m/t’s... -_-
Personally I’d like to cancel my order, clearly it looks like “tire nation” account got hijacked. When you google search it they say it’s for sale for 237.xx or something similar. When you follow the link it takes you to a page saying they are 15 and for sale by this spiritual company.... can’t find my order #. without it I can’t cancel

Dr. O)lllll(O

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JLUR
Personally I’d like to cancel my order, clearly it looks like “tire nation” account got hijacked. When you google search it they say it’s for sale for 237.xx or something similar. When you follow the link it takes you to a page saying they are 15 and for sale by this spiritual company.... can’t find my order #. without it I can’t cancel
True. Lmk if you find out how to locate your order#

Chocolate Thunder

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
If I were to ever decide to become an identity thief scammer, I think rather than working hard to breach the security of large e-commerce sites, I’d just spoof a large e-commerce site and place an item for sale at an absurdly low price and get the marks to willingly give me their credit card and address information as fast as they could possibly type it in. ;)

Good luck everyone!

Spaffy

First Name
Art
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JL 2Dr Willys, '16 Ram 2500, '69 Dodge Polara
Jeep Wrangler JL Walmart Toyo open country m/t price mistake 20201219_235848

You guys all just need to also order Goddess Pertaras luck and gambling ritual for the low, low price of 150 dollars!

If that doesn't work... I hope you won't need the Court/legal ritual... That one is 500 dollars.

But she's a Reikei master!! You can't really put a price on that, can you?

In all seriousness though, I wouldn't touch that deal.... If Goddess Pertara disappears and doesn't issue refunds hopefully Walmart will. My (limited) understanding of Walmart Marketplace is it's kinda like ebay/amazon marketplace, Walmart is just the middleman.

I don't know how refunds are issued if a third party seller gets the money and runs.

Sponsored

40”JLURD

First Name
Ross
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JL Unlimited Rubicon Diesel
Occupation
Bad Mother Fucker

Hound Dog

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL Rubicon, 2002 TJ Rustomatic
Pretty sure your credit card info goes to Walmart and not the small scammer outlet. They then pay the little guy. Otherwise Walmart would not get their cut and just advertise for free.

Like buying on Amazon. When the charge comes to your card it is from Amazon, not Joe's Chop Shop.

Fleabay is a whole nuther ball of wax..

OP
OP
OceanBlueDolphins

OceanBlueDolphins

First Name
Corey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Sport
I paid with PayPal and have the shipping address as my business so I’m not worried about identity theft haha.

as far as an order number I got mine last night! Lol should I call Walmart customer service and ask questions?I’m thinking let it play out.......

OP
OP
OceanBlueDolphins

OceanBlueDolphins

First Name
Corey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Sport
Pretty sure your credit card info goes to Walmart and not the small scammer outlet. They then pay the little guy. Otherwise Walmart would not get their cut and just advertise for free.

Like buying on Amazon. When the charge comes to your card it is from Amazon, not Joe's Chop Shop.

Fleabay is a whole nuther ball of wax..
Yes I was thinking this to. Better chance we get something in the mail that’s not tires then Being scammed for our identity/ card info.
Sponsored