First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler JLU Rubicon
Occupation
Marketing
Once you get the cup holder console out, you can see the where the middle console is and there’s room to grab the cord. If that makes any sense.
Can you just pull the cup holder section console out or do you have to pull something much bigger out?
Sponsored

vhfan5150

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bright White JLU Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
Can you just pull the cup holder section console out or do you have to pull something much bigger out?
The cup holder section pulls up. There’s an electrical connection for the light that’s in between the 2 cups, but you don’t need to unplug it. There’s enough room to work around it.

Jeepmarkjl

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Marketing
The cup holder section pulls up. There’s an electrical connection for the light that’s in between the 2 cups, but you don’t need to unplug it. There’s enough room to work around it.
thank you sir. i'll do that when I get home tonite

vhfan5150

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bright White JLU Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
thank you sir. i'll do that when I get home tonite
Here’s another pic I found that I took. This is the driver’s side of the cup holder. You can see a tab at the top that snaps into the corresponding slot. Also there’s the hole I drilled.

7783452C-0733-4EE9-9EEF-1BF84CED9160.jpeg

Sponsored

Jeepmarkjl

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Marketing
Awesome, good job! Wasn’t too terrible of a job was it?
No, not really bad at all. Although my first attempt to pull up the cupholder was the inner part right where cup meets holder. This is NOT a good idea. fixed it with bad words and a trim tool though. Thanks again.

Might workup a more formal cradle that holds the connector vertical and lets me drop in the phone vs twiddling around with it to plug in.

tmo4ever

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Black JL
9940D18A-E439-424C-91D8-488E5E76EAA4.jpeg
I took vhfan5150’s idea a step farther. Thanks for the inspiration, vhfan5150!

I took a bunch of the magical and mystical substance known as Sugru and molded a little rubber dock to secure the lightening cable upright. It is also a little rubbery, so it provides enough play to wiggle without worry of breaking when the phone is attached.

vhfan5150

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bright White JLU Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
9940D18A-E439-424C-91D8-488E5E76EAA4.jpeg
I took vhfan5150’s idea a step farther. Thanks for the inspiration, vhfan5150!

I took a bunch of the magical and mystical substance known as Sugru and molded a little rubber dock to secure the lightening cable upright. It is also a little rubbery, so it provides enough play to wiggle without worry of breaking when the phone is attached.
Well I guess I’m off to amazon to get some Sugru! I initially had cut and drilled a small piece of wood to use but it just wasn’t right. I’ll try this

Bajamanta

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JK 2 door
A tried the 2 usb ports to my iphone charger and suddenly it says “not working” like an error message and goes to FM...
I don’t know whats wrong,
Also doesn’t charges my Apple Watch..
2 days with my 2 door JL.

Anybody had trouble with usb ports??

Sponsored

naseeren

First Name
nasreen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
There is a considerable measure of mobile phone mounts for wheelchairs available now, as there are a lot of magnetic phone holder mounts for use in cars, however nothing that is an incredible mix of both! Attractant takes out the greater part of the negatives of the present wheelchair wireless holders and consolidates the sturdiness and accommodation of attractive holders to safely connect your mobile phones and keys to your wheelchair. We assessed simplicity of situation, and in addition steadiness and ease of use. We disposed of any mounts that were especially hard to introduce, neglected to hold the telephone legitimately or safely, made repositioning the telephone's edge or introduction troublesome, or required numerous hands to place and evacuate the phone.