Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Red 2021 JLURD "The Big D"
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Supervisor, Air Traffic Control. RETIRED at 51 baby!!!
I'm fuming. I ordered immediately when the ordering process opened. Just today, they told me they're charging a $20,000 markup BECAUSE THEY CAN. I had to cancel the order.

This is a crock of poo poo! I will NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER go to that dealership for anything ever again! Even if it was an emergency. They don't exist any more to me.

Many bad words are wanting to spew from my mouth!
Sponsored

Compression-Ignition

First Name
Roy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR 3.0 Diesel, 2020 6.7L F350
I'm fuming. I ordered immediately when the ordering process opened. Just today, they told me they're charging a $20,000 markup BECAUSE THEY CAN. I had to cancel the order.

This is a crock of poo poo! I will NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER go to that dealership for anything ever again! Even if it was an emergency. They don't exist any more to me.

Disgusting

OutlawBeard

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Gecko Ordered 5/4/21 Delivered 8/27/21

Total Bull*hit! I really think this will eventually be like the Trackhawks, they'll mark them up, no one will buy them and then they will sit forever and end up selling under MSRP

valen22us

First Name
Luis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350 2019

With 20k we can buy a set of dynatrac elite 60/80 :)

disgusting

Last edited:
OP
OP
PaulwithJeep

PaulwithJeep

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 RAM 1500, 2021 Jeep Grand Cherokee

Sorry to hear that happened to you. I can still place orders so if you need help let me know.

Sponsored

neil

First Name
neil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 JLUR, 21 JLUR and others
Build Thread
Link

Your better than me, I would out dealer.

TheMike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation

TheMike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Sorry to hear that happened to you. I can still place orders so if you need help let me know.
Let me tell you guys! If you are unfortunate enough to not have gotten an allocated vehicle from somewhere (so you KNOW you'll have one when they are released), call PAUL!!

Having to cancel my allocation order because of being told a month after I got mine that they are putting a $20,000 dealer markup on my 392, I've been pulling my hair out. It appears trying to find an an available allocated 392 is impossible. Paul was an absolute straight shooter and was up front, honest, and quite frankly a pleasant person to deal with. While I can't get an allocated slot now, he did place an order for me for when they are made available. First come, first serve.

So rest easy. If they can be gotten, he can do it.

Paul, thank for the chat, thanks for understanding, and thanks for getting me in the lineup.

Sponsored

TheMike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
We are offering well bellow MSRP. Just because something is rare doesn't mean we have to pay an arm and a leg on these things.
Paul, you and your dealership deserve to have praises sung from the roof tops! Things like that is what make life long customers and is definitely NOT the norm. As I have said elsewhere, just because a dealership CAN do something, doesn't mean they SHOULD! You're my new goto guy for sure!

Last edited:

OutlawBeard

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Gecko Ordered 5/4/21 Delivered 8/27/21
Enough to where I can still place orders. ;)
Right on, I guess.

Let me tell you guys! If you are unfortunate enough to not have gotten an allocated vehicle from somewhere (so you KNOW you'll have one when they are released), call PAUL!!

Having to cancel my allocation order because of being told a month after I got mine that they are putting a $20,000 dealer markup on my 392, I've been pulling my hair out. It appears trying to find an an available allocated 392 is impossible. Paul was an absolute straight shooter and was up front, honest, and quite frankly a pleasant person to deal with. While I can't get an allocated slot now, he did place an order for me for when they are made available. First come, first serve.

So rest easy. If they can be gotten, he can do it.

Paul, thank for the chat, thanks for understanding, and thanks for getting me in the lineup.
I'd be shocked to see any units go outside of allocations, I mean that would be awesome but Jeep made it sound like there were X amount being made for 2021 and that was it.

Rubicon_20

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Occupation
EHS
Right on, I guess.

I'd be shocked to see any units go outside of allocations, I mean that would be awesome but Jeep made it sound like there were X amount being made for 2021 and that was it.
I can live with that as long as they don't make a limited amount like the Hellcat Durango or other limited run.

olb123

First Name
Owen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep JLUR
I assume that 37s will fit on this bad boy right off of the lot? Kind of stressed out about the 373 gears with 37s. Any thoughts on this? I am ordering mine today

dalema

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL392, Golf GTI
Curious after seeing another “Launch edition” with the new hybrid that also came with some ”options” as standard - although no where near as egregious as the 392 bundle.

Maybe for those who have seen the jeep order guides over time / what jeep does on new releases - is this Launch edition with the “x” designation something that would typically go away over time, and these models would default back to optioning as you please. do we have history to go by here?
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.