Sponsored

Diesel JL Club Thread

Dcoury

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon
Three weeks old, cain't believe the power and ride difference from out 2014 Sahara. We went with the 2 inch Mopar lift and 35 Nitto tires. No road noise from tires and Wife loves the sky one touch.

IMG_2986.JPG
Sponsored

GtX

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR 3.0D
Occupation
Working for the man.
Vehicle Showcase
@Kian,

What are these? Hydraulic lines?

Clipboard01.jpg

rocky4by

First Name
steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Ram cummins
Three weeks old, cain't believe the power and ride difference from out 2014 Sahara. We went with the 2 inch Mopar lift and 35 Nitto tires. No road noise from tires and Wife loves the sky one touch.

Jeep Wrangler JL Diesel JL Club Thread Clipboard01
Looks GREAT, Mopar lift and 35's is a awesome setup :like:

Dcoury

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon
Looks GREAT, Mopar lift and 35's is a awesome setup :like:
Thanks rocky4by, we waited a year to get this thing and are enjoying every minute. At first my bride was intimated by the size and now I cain't get behind the driver's wheel 😁.

Sponsored

Compression-Ignition

First Name
Roy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR 3.0 Diesel, 2020 6.7L F350

Sponsored

DwnSth

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 TJ : 2021 JLURD
Stock Rubicon!
Once its tuned then i will lift it and get 37"s! Cant wait :D
What tune or tuner are you planning on using? No tune or even tazer on mine yet. I'm a bit of a stickler trying to stay in warranty. Even used the mopar calibration. So far, I have not noticed any need for a tune after the lift and 37's other than a bit lower fuel mpg.

PillowFightr

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Diesel
Occupation
Data Center Engineer
What tune or tuner are you planning on using? No tune or even tazer on mine yet. I'm a bit of a stickler trying to stay in warranty. Even used the mopar calibration. So far, I have not noticed any need for a tune after the lift and 37's other than a bit lower fuel mpg.
I am waiting for the tunes to come out and honestly i was like you, thinking to keep it stock because of the warranty but.. I keep venturing further and further and i dont want to worry about adding DEF or that the Jeep wont start because i damaged the DEF system on the trail.. Plus the tunes should make it 100 times more reliable anyway!

But yes power wise and mpg wise with 37"s is no issue with the amount of torque it has