Georgie has past away "Make-A-Wish Event "Jeeps for Georgie"

robynE

First Name
Robyn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Sahara 4xe
Jeeps for Georgie is a Make-A-Wish function. Georgie is a 4-year-old boy that is coming home to spend his last Christmas with his family due to stage 4 Neuroblastoma. His wish is for a Jeep parade, which will be held Dec 23rd. This is one link to company's page that is orchestrating. If you know any Jeepsters that may want to participate, please send along. https://www.jamesrumsey.com/2020/12/17/jeeps-for-georgie/
Sponsored

chevymitchell

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR (Pain Train), 2022 2500 AT4
Occupation
Avi Engineer
Jeeps for Georgie is a Make-A-Wish function. Georgie is a 4-year-old boy that is coming home to spend his last Christmas with his family due to stage 4 Neuroblastoma. His wish is for a Jeep parade, which will be held Dec 23rd. This is one link to company's page that is orchestrating. If you know any Jeepsters that may want to participate, please send along. https://www.jamesrumsey.com/2020/12/17/jeeps-for-georgie/
I'll be there in Honey Badger. Thank you for posting this.

Warped

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW GSA, Harley RG, GC Summit Reserve, JT Mojave
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Work? What's that?

Sponsored

OP
OP
robynE

robynE

First Name
Robyn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Sahara 4xe
Let's try to keep this thread bumped up to to front as much as we can.

mikej

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
I'm on the wrong coast for this, but what a cool event. I'm really happy to see the folks in this thread planning to be there.

Sponsored

MichaelAnthony

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Rubicon JLUR, 97 Centurion Dually 7.3, 97 Classy Chassis Dually 7.3, 2016 Ultra Classic CVO
Vehicle Showcase
oh dang I know where that is...... I have worked there before ... I will have to take a vacation day for that...

Abend

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Hellayella JLUR, 1948 CJ-2A, 2018 Sting Gray JLU Sport (the wife's)
I'm a little too far to make it, but here's hoping the little guy gets more jeeps than they've ever seen in that town.

3VOLVE

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
You guys want to set-up a meet-up time? I can meet you anywhere off of I-81 and I'll jump in your caravan.
They are still settling on a place and time, but will share more as soon as I hear.

I'm a little too far to make it, but here's hoping the little guy gets more jeeps than they've ever seen in that town.
There are approximately 600+ as of earlier today from what I have heard via the FB site. Local law enforcement is getting involved and they are establishing a staging area.
Sponsored

Last edited: