Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
New 2019 JL
Occupation
Plumber
Vehicle Showcase
Here in NYC you have to shovel your sidewalk. Not so much for the ticket you might get but the lowlifes who are just looking for free money wherever they can get it. People here will take a fall just to sit home and collect on your insurance policy.
It happened to my neighbor, he got sued and wound up paying 8k a year for homeowners insurance.
Sponsored

wibornz

First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
JL Unlimited Rubicon
Occupation
Retired from Corrections....I have stories.
That’s a nice blower. My Jeep won a war your Honda blows my driveway. Really though, Honda makes sweet snowblowers.
You know what they say about Honda.... They make awesome generators and okay motorcycles.

DOOKEY

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.tractionoffroad.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 GCM 392 - 2019 SG JLUR
Occupation
Wheel Pimp.
You know what they say about Honda.... They make awesome generators and okay motorcycles.
Honda was the only F1 engine manufacturer to not take an engine penalty through the 2020 season.

Timmyjoe

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Sport-S "Islander" (2-Door)
I got ya beat!
Jeep Wrangler JL When You're in a "Mixed Marriage" D304B88B-A69C-477E-A8C2-6433276B5161
So jealous, always wanted one of those but don't have a place to keep it, and lately we haven't been getting that much snow. Did finally buy a snow blower though.

Best,
-Tim

Sponsored

Heimkehr

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU 2.0T
Will be sure to post a few more from the impending storm...Philly area to get 6"-10" as of this morning
We're in the 18-24" belt. Humorous jingoism notwithstanding, I anticipate my Japanese snow blower will roll through it without breaking a sweat. :like:

Sponsored

wchevron

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JT, 2020 JLU
We also have a sidewalk ordinance in the city where my office is. The city will bust your nuts about shoveling your sidewalk but as you drive down the street, any of the random sidewalks owned by the city are never shoveled.

rts4714

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Sport S
Here in NYC you have to shovel your sidewalk. Not so much for the ticket you might get but the lowlifes who are just looking for free money wherever they can get it. People here will take a fall just to sit home and collect on your insurance policy.
It happened to my neighbor, he got sued and wound up paying 8k a year for homeowners insurance.
Ah and thus part of the reason why I left ;)

Nomod

First Name
Brien
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JLU Sport S; '05 Pontiac GTO; '12 MBenz GLK; '99 Kawasaki 1500 Vulcan; all purchased new - I tend to keep vehicles a long time
I enjoyed all the pictures. That's as close as I get to snow.