• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: Alabama 2021 Jeep JLUR OEM Steel Front and Rear Bumpers

Extremneon

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Rubicon Unlimited
Updated:

Front bumper and skid are sold, I have the rear Steel bumper and LED foglights left.

$400 Rear bumper

Offer on the foglights, not sure what they are worth.

Hello,

I have up for sale a set of 2021 JLUR OEM steel front and rear bumpers from my Jeep. These only have about 650 miles on them and in perfect shape and include the front LED foglights and skid plate.

20201207_164618.jpg

20201214_165535.jpg

20201214_165518.jpg

$800 Updated
Perfer pickup

Joe Roberts
334-318-1021

Located:
Montgomery, AL
Paypal : [email protected]
Sponsored

Last edited:

diamondschwin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bikini Blue JLUR, 2021 Billet Silver JLURD
I hate to seperate them, as I am not sure how many are looking for the rear only.
Totally understand. I’m getting a rear bumper with swing out tire carrier so I wouldn’t need the rear. If you consider it, let me know. I’m in middle Tennessee, relatively close.

OP
OP
Extremneon

Extremneon

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Totally understand. I’m getting a rear bumper with swing out tire carrier so I wouldn’t need the rear. If you consider it, let me know. I’m in middle Tennessee, relatively close.
Will do.. would be easy as I am leaving for Gatlinburg on Thursday for a wedding

Sponsored

laroo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR 4xe
Were you selling both front and rear for $800 total? Guess I was too late

OP
OP
Extremneon

Extremneon

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yeah, just sold the front bumper and skid... so I just have the rear bumper and OEM LED foglights left.

I think $140 is fair for the fogs.

$400 for the rear steel bumper.

They have about 650 miles on them, just got the Jeep last Monday.

I plan to pull off the painted OEM fenders also with the OEM LED markers next and install Nemesis Engineering Notorious Fenders front and rear. Will also remove the stock rims and tires (all 5) and selling them to make way for new 37" tires very very shortly.

diamondschwin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bikini Blue JLUR, 2021 Billet Silver JLURD
Yeah, just sold the front bumper and skid... so I just have the rear bumper and OEM LED foglights left.

I think $140 is fair for the fogs and $400 for the rear bumper.

What did you sell the front for?

Sponsored

laroo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR 4xe

I think $140 is fair for the fogs and $400 for the rear bumper.

Dang. That was a good price for that package, and I'm only a couple hours away from you. Oh well, I gotta be faster I guess.

OP
OP
Extremneon

Extremneon

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dang. That was a good price for that package, and I'm only a couple hours away from you. Oh well, I gotta be faster I guess.
Yeah... was just tring to make little money and make room in the garage so I didn't have to store them.

Now just need to get the rear sold... lol

Jaydee1984

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep JL rubicon
Hey awesome Jeep if you ever decide on selling your fenders please let me know thanks

OP
OP
Extremneon

Extremneon

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hey awesome Jeep if you ever decide on selling your fenders please let me know thanks
Absolutely,

I plan on pulling them off very shortly. Make offer and might do it sooner.. lol

I havent looked to see what they are selling for.

Will order the replacement tonight for the right deal.

Jaydee1984

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep JL rubicon
That would be nice I ordered mine with the black fenders now I want them color matched lol I seen them range from 300-500 on this page just haven’t found them in red I don’t need the lights or inner fenders. Please let me know what your willing to sell them and I’ll buy them whenever you are ready thanks again
Sponsored