Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 2.0T, 1991 YJ rock crawler
Occupation
I make microchips for a living.
Vehicle Showcase
Let me reset it.

My OPINION is that this looks FUGLY.

upload_2020-5-6_13-14-11.jpeg
Good grief... all this needs is a couple of Hookers and a Pimp to stand by it.
Thread back on track!

JLURfab

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda 6
This just shows how much you can do to a Wrangler and that everyone has different taste. I love the Wrangler way of life and can't wait to be part of it

Sponsored

pablo_max3045

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Rubicon
Occupation
Engineering project manager
I saw the Maria Menounos Jeep in person. I actually thought it was a pretty cool beach cruiser style. It was in the showroom at DCD Customs in Chatsworth, CA.

I have no idea who that lady is, but I also think the Jeep actually looks pretty cool. Not something I would spend my money on, but definitely better than the stupid angry bird mods.

mgroeger

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 2.0T, 1991 YJ rock crawler
Occupation
I make microchips for a living.
Vehicle Showcase
Someone with OLDGUY in their name thinks something non-traditional is "fugly", shocker...:clap:
"Non-traditional"??!! That looks like a bucket of $hit...

Gee-pah

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Wrangler
Let, me admit, unlike most threads I reply on I haven't read every post here; not even most.

I suspect that this is because of my belief that everyone (well pretty much everyone...low rider tires on a Wrangler?!!??) is entitled to mod (or have modded for them) their Jeep as they want, and people are allowed to like it or not.

So maybe this has come up already--apologies if so:

As posted on the forum a while back, also as a feature article, 4 personalities had Wranglers modified for them https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/fo...lebrity-customs-web-series-competition.14695/ in a contest like format. The celebrities had input, and their lifestyles played into the professional modder's ideas, but I'd offer these 4 people as exemptions for poor or good designs as I suspect that they were paid FCA endorsers for a competition that was really about promoting the diversity of the Wrangler brand.

Sponsored

JeepU4IA

First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Dodge Charger R/T, 2018 Jeep Wrangler JLU
I have no idea who that lady is, but I also think the Jeep actually looks pretty cool. Not something I would spend my money on, but definitely better than the stupid angry bird mods.
I'm with you on the angry grill thing. I'm generally very open-minded but don't mess around with the seven slots!

JeepU4IA

First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Dodge Charger R/T, 2018 Jeep Wrangler JLU
Those are everywhere in the DFW. Btw, how does this make you feel?
That makes me feel the owner of that was ignored as a child! :giggle: But seriously, it's not any better than the Wrangler grill and its not even as iconic so what's the point? Waste of money!

Notorious

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 TJ Sahara
That makes me feel the owner of that was ignored as a child! :giggle: But seriously, it's not any better than the Wrangler grill and its not even as iconic so what's the point? Waste of money!
I donā€™t disagree with you. I feel like they were going for a certain demographic with the nostalgia. As shocking as it was when I originally saw it, I can appreciate it for what itā€™s worth and think itā€™s well done. Props to anyone whoā€™s bold enough to buy that.

E867CDC8-AD6F-4E4C-8A5E-7618B7CC37BE.jpeg

am1978

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara Bright White, 2018 JLU Sahara HellaYella
Occupation
ā€˜Merica
Not likely owned by a celebā€”I loathe celebs because most are genuine turdsā€”but why torture this Jeep? No. I didnā€™t park next to it out of embarrassment for it. No, this is not Florida or California. This is southern Maryland.
Jeep Wrangler JL These celebrities' Jeeps are downright FUGLY 0C114AC1-F74B-49D5-9E49-2A5FB73FB5FA
Jeep Wrangler JL These celebrities' Jeeps are downright FUGLY 1BA4F144-67FB-4A2E-BA22-615C4026D580
Jeep Wrangler JL These celebrities' Jeeps are downright FUGLY BBE5CD2D-DD71-49AD-BA2C-7D792471CAE1
Sponsored