Sponsored

DC - Maryland - Virginia

skrubi12

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Appreciate this. I'm willing to go an hour or so away for the right shop to have it done right the first time. Thanks!!
RNR Auto & Offroad in Brooklyn Park
Chaos Fab Shop in Winchester, VA
Justice Off Road in Williamsport, MD
Appalachian Off Road in Westminster

RNR did the lift/wheels/tires/tire carrier on my JL back in march. I've seen some chaos builds and have heard good things about the other 2 places.
Sponsored

bigfoot21075

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR, 2012 Ford F350
Appreciate this. I'm willing to go an hour or so away for the right shop to have it done right the first time. Thanks!!
Have you checked out Joes Jeep Jungle in Eldersburg?

Warped

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW GSA, Harley RG, GC Summit Reserve, JT Mojave
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Work? What's that?
Have you checked out Joes Jeep Jungle in Eldersburg?
Never even heard of them. Might be worth checking out. Mount Zion was very responsive to an email on Sunday. 2 early morning emails from them. So far, they are number 1 on my list. Now, let's see how much this Jeep eats into my motorcycle budget. :LOL:

Bocephus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 392
Occupation
Sam’s Decorative Automotive Button Emporium
Never even heard of them. Might be worth checking out. Mount Zion was very responsive to an email on Sunday. 2 early morning emails from them. So far, they are number 1 on my list. Now, let's see how much this Jeep eats into my motorcycle budget. :LOL:
And that’s what seperates Mount Zion from the pack. Responsiveness, professionally run shop and business. Several shops in my experience do fine / good technical work, but Mount Zion is the only one I have encountered run professionally. Questions answered timely, doesn’t take 3 emails and 3 calls to get a response. I don’t get multiple conflicting quotes for the same work. It gives me greater confidence when the business end feels as reliable and coherent as the technicians doing the work. It’s why I drive an extra couple hours. Tried going back to my local(ish) shop recently, and was convinced again that the drive to Mount Zion is worth it.

Themistocles

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'03 Ram 2500 Cummins / 20 JLURD
Build Thread
Link
RNR Auto & Offroad in Brooklyn Park
Chaos Fab Shop in Winchester, VA
Justice Off Road in Williamsport, MD
Appalachian Off Road in Westminster

RNR did the lift/wheels/tires/tire carrier on my JL back in march. I've seen some chaos builds and have heard good things about the other 2 places.
I would add OCD Offroad & Customs, 2080 Jefferson Davis Hwy, Stafford Va, 22554 (540) 623-3411 to this list. They are responsive, friendly, and really really knowledgeable. The first time I went in the owner spent about 45 minutes with me just talking about my jeep and options, getting my input...and that was just me pulling in off the street to talk...told him straight up I was not ready to buy. Really impressed with this shop.

Sponsored

CJACKZ

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR, 2003 Expedition, 2003 C230 kompressor
Occupation
Making Trash
Shenandoah Valley, VA here!

train14

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Sahara JL
coming down early/mid december to do the peters mill run BoH.. do you think i can run that alone? everything i’ve seen/read seems to point in that direction

oceanblue2019

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR 2.0L Auto
Occupation
Metrology
coming down early/mid december to do the peters mill run BoH.. do you think i can run that alone? everything i’ve seen/read seems to point in that direction
Peters is an easy trail but that should not be taken to mean safe to do alone as things can still happen.

It is usually a pretty busy trail that you can find a group to tag along with but not sure about that time of the year.

Warped

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Work? What's that?
I haven't run Peter's Mill since the 90s in a Nissan truck. If you want a 2nd vehicle, let me know a day and I will see f I can plan to run it with you.

train14

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Sahara JL
I haven't run Peter's Mill since the 90s in a Nissan truck. If you want a 2nd vehicle, let me know a day and I will see f I can plan to run it with you.
sounds good, I have a few days off in a week and a half, ill shoot you a message around then

Sponsored

DSW21

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘21 JLUR
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Completely off topic but stopped for gas this AM in Hanover, MD and YIKES... $3.89 for 93, 19 gallons, and $77 later. You heard that right. SEVENTY SEVEN 🤡

Bocephus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 392
Occupation
Sam’s Decorative Automotive Button Emporium
sounds good, I have a few days off in a week and a half, ill shoot you a message around then
Hey give me a shout too - itching to do this again before the holiday, might be able to join you all. Running this trail alone is not very risky.
Cheers

train14

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Sahara JL
Hey give me a shout too - itching to do this again before the holiday, might be able to join you all. Running this trail alone is not very risky.
Cheers
I'm leaving philly around 9am on sunday so I probably will get there around 130-2 if you guys are still interested

Warped

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Work? What's that?
I'm leaving philly around 9am on sunday so I probably will get there around 130-2 if you guys are still interested
Wife got sick and going to need a heart cath. Unfortunately, I need to stick around here. Sorry! Thanks for keeping us informed. Next time!

bigfoot21075

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR, 2012 Ford F350
Wife got sick and going to need a heart cath. Unfortunately, I need to stick around here. Sorry! Thanks for keeping us informed. Next time!
WTH??????

Geeze, I hope everything is going to be OK.
Sponsored