First Name
Kirt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
Occupation
Military
What fenders are these? Are they just oem fenders with the liners removed?

Jeep Wrangler JL Do You Recognize These Fenders? C74EFE39-9B32-4949-A324-51148379AA4A
Sponsored

40”JLURD

First Name
Ross
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JL Unlimited Rubicon Diesel
Occupation
Bad Mother Fucker
What fenders are these? Are they just oem fenders with the liners removed?

Jeep Wrangler JL Do You Recognize These Fenders? C74EFE39-9B32-4949-A324-51148379AA4A
American adventure lab high line light kit paired with the factory Rubicon fender flares.

The lights on the rock sliders look sweet in this pic too which are the ROAM Rock Rails. I know because I have them

OP
OP
MARSHMELLA

MARSHMELLA

First Name
Kirt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
Occupation
Military
American adventure lab high line light kit paired with the factory Rubicon fender flares.

The lights on the rock sliders look sweet in this pic too which are the ROAM Rock Rails. I know because I have them

Thank you!
If you want to hide the engine components, do you have to get some aftermarket inner liners with this mod?

40”JLURD

First Name
Ross
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JL Unlimited Rubicon Diesel
Occupation
Bad Mother Fucker
Thank you!
If you want to hide the engine components, do you have to get some aftermarket inner liners with this mod?
If you are handy with a razor blaze and tools the factory liners can be made to work.

Artec makes a fender hardware kit for about $30 you will probably want to add if you choose to go that route that replaces all the shitty plastic factory Christmas tree clips with 1/4 20 hardware.

Beware that Artec kit will be more work to install than you probably think as it’s a bunch of nutserts that have to be installed first.

Most people pair the AAL kit with aftermarket fender liners for a more upgraded look and an easier install. It’s just about 10x the cost of the Artec hardware kit to go that route. $35 vs $350 ish

Sponsored

OP
OP
MARSHMELLA

MARSHMELLA

First Name
Kirt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
Occupation
Military
If you are handy with a razor blaze and tools the factory liners can be made to work.

Artec makes a fender hardware kit for about $30 you will probably want to add if you choose to go that route that replaces all the shitty plastic factory Christmas tree clips with 1/4 20 hardware.

Beware that Artec kit will be more work to install than you probably think as it’s a bunch of nutserts that have to be installed first.

Most people pair the AAL kit with aftermarket fender liners for a more upgraded look and an easier install. It’s just about 10x the cost of the Artec hardware kit to go that route. $35 vs $350 ish
Cool. Thank you VERY much, đź‘Ť

19JTRubiconEcoDiesel

First Name
JoLHY
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
3.8JKUX6MHD, 3.6JLUR6MPT, Deciding/waiting on Sarge JTRD or JTR4xe
I think Eddie Oh of [Banned Site] and Rob from Quadratec did YouTube videos on this.