Got my JL clutch recall done today

Kimdracula

First Name
LJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JL
I took my 2018 JL into service and got the clutch recall taken care of. It took about an hour. I drove my Jeep back to my house and the clutch pedal did not feel right at all. It was vibrating and rough. I felt every acceleration on the pedal. I called the service department and I’m waiting for them to get back to me. Anyone have an idea of why this is? I know the recall is a sleeve they install.
Sponsored

JeepCares

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL
I took my 2018 JL into service and got the clutch recall taken care of. It took about an hour. I drove my Jeep back to my house and the clutch pedal did not feel right at all. It was vibrating and rough. I felt every acceleration on the pedal. I called the service department and I’m waiting for them to get back to me. Anyone have an idea of why this is? I know the recall is a sleeve they install.
Have you heard back from your dealership? I think having them take a look would be the best idea. Let us know if you need any assistance!

Kaitlin
Jeep Cares

OP
OP
Kimdracula

Kimdracula

First Name
LJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JL
Have you heard back from your dealership? I think having them take a look would be the best idea. Let us know if you need any assistance!

Kaitlin
Jeep Cares
Taking it in tomorrow at 10am. Thank you

cnapierala

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLR
What ever happened with your issue? I can feel a lot of engine vibration in my clutch pedal and wondering if its normal?

Sponsored

OP
OP
Kimdracula

Kimdracula

First Name
LJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JL
I just learned to live with it. It feels the same but nothing I can do.

cnapierala

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLR
I just learned to live with it. It feels the same but nothing I can do.
Ok thanks for the reply. So assuming the dealer said it was normal? It is a little annoying but im mostly concerned that there could be an issue.

OP
OP
Kimdracula

Kimdracula

First Name
LJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JL
Ok thanks for the reply. So assuming the dealer said it was normal? It is a little annoying but im mostly concerned that there could be an issue.

Yes. Normal. Feels different, but my Jeep is fine, so it’s not a deal breaker

JeepCares

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL
What ever happened with your issue? I can feel a lot of engine vibration in my clutch pedal and wondering if its normal?
Have you spoken with your dealership at all? Let us know if we can help with anything.

Kaitlin
Jeep Cares