SNAZZBERRY Wrangler JL Club

sk00pie

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Willys
Ordered my Snazzberry Willys Oct 13th, picked it up on Monday!

1125201536_HDR.jpg

1125201537_HDR.jpg

1126201024a_HDR.jpg
I'm looking to order a 2021 Willys, sting gray to play it safe. I must say this may be the best color combo I've seen yet. The tan goes perfectly with the berry. If I had the balls I'd copy this exact setup.
Sponsored

RubiSRT

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR & 2018 Dodge Durango SRT. Wife has 2019 Jeep GC Limited X
Picked up my Snazzberry JLUR Wednesday night. Haven’t had a chance to take pics yet. I am so glad I went with the dark saddle leather. Tons of compliments already. Now just a Jeep girl to go with it.

SikkoBassta

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Willys
I'm looking to order a 2021 Willys, sting gray to play it safe. I must say this may be the best color combo I've seen yet. The tan goes perfectly with the berry. If I had the balls I'd copy this exact setup.
It gets a ton of look-sees lol.

The silver and tan might also be a great option as well. I just hate "conforming" apple...or sony proprietary stuff.

Practicality...it is what JEEP is!

SikkoBassta

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Willys
I fricken love this color combo with the tan top and seat. Holy crap.
It's the only way I could get it...by ordering it. Dealership said 3 people came by the same day and asked about buying it!

I am going to be posting new pics soon....I ordered Black Rhino Cinco (Bronze) rims to keep the Snazzy-Tan on (name of my Jeep = Carrie) going!

./ I had to re-edit this to include the quote. Been awhile since typing on forums lol. \.

Sponsored

sk00pie

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Willys
It gets a ton of look-sees lol.

The silver and tan might also be a great option as well. I just hate "conforming" apple...or sony proprietary stuff.

Practicality...it is what JEEP is!
You made the right move. Making me totally question what I’m going to order now! It’s funny I’m not a huge fan of berry on the Jeep website, looks more burgundy and muted, reminds me of the older Jeep’s. On yours it looks extra metallic and rich. Wondering how your setup would look on a 2 door which is what I’m leaning toward. Also how are the tan cloth seats in person? Website makes those look cheap too but sick on yours.

Sponsored

Abramovich

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sport S (Chief) and 2022 Willys XR (Gobi) ord
Occupation
Retired
Well I did a thing today. I think it turned out looking pretty good. Color matched with duplicolor.
Can you share the Duplicolor number?
I’m assuming you clearcoated it, correct?
It looks good!

hawki8624

First Name
PJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Ram 1500 Bighorn, 21 Wrangler unlimited 80th anniversary
Can you share the Duplicolor number?
I’m assuming you clearcoated it, correct?
It looks good!
Prv and yes I clear coated them. I bought a 2nd set of gray dash panels and painted those before i took mine out. Thinking about painting the original set to sell instead of selling them as gray dash panels.

JimmyZ

First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2-Door JL Snazzberry Rubicon
Is it just me or does snazzberry look all kinds of different colors depending on who is taking the photo and lighting? I've got my order ready to be placed in next month as snazzberry but some pictures make me nervous as it kinda looks purple. Haven't been able to find one locally to look at

JKtoJL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
About 8 Wranglers later...2018 Wrangler JL Rubicon
Is it just me or does snazzberry look all kinds of different colors depending on who is taking the photo and lighting? I've got my order ready to be placed in next month as snazzberry but some pictures make me nervous as it kinda looks purple. Haven't been able to find one locally to look at
went through the same thoughts. Snazzberry doesn’t photograph well.
I finally saw one in person. When the sun hits it, wow! I’d say it’s more of a burgundy in the shade. Then when the sun hits it a wow factor of a metallic wine. Mine is on order. Last few Jeeps were Billet or black.
Sponsored