Sponsored

What is your favorite color on the Wrangler for the 2021 model year?

• Total voters

Will_Jeep

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black 2108 JKU Sahara, Black 2016 Mercedes CLS400
Vehicle Showcase
What a bizarre poll ;)

Who doesn't want to be the black Jeep in the family? :rock:
Sponsored

OP
OP
MoparMike

MoparMike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler/Gladiator coming soon
I knew I liked you :)
:like:, I'll be joining the yellow Jeep club with a Nacho 2 door soon. :rock:, Nacho allows for body color roof so that's why Nacho instead of Hella.

ScoobyBlue

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Formerly 16JK Willys, now 21JL Rubicon
I’m, very impatiently now, STILL waiting for hydro blue to be released. It’s in the fca fleet brochure, it’s on the gladiator, the 392 can be ordered with it. 🤬

eck

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU MOAB HellaYella
:like:, I'll be joining the yellow Jeep club with a Nacho 2 door soon. :rock:, Nacho allows for body color roof so that's why Nacho instead of Hella.
I have the body color hard top and on the 4 door I would rather have black, I think it's just too much yellow. It's just hanging from the ceiling in the garage and I'm sticking with the soft top now. I think the yellow on yellow looks much better on the 2 door though, so you'll be set :like:

cgagnon99

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Sport Altitude
I’m, very impatiently now, STILL waiting for hydro blue to be released. It’s in the fca fleet brochure, it’s on the gladiator, the 392 can be ordered with it. 🤬
Someone mentioned in the Hydro Blue Showoff thread that their dealers are saying it's available to order on the JL!

Sponsored

ScoobyBlue

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Formerly 16JK Willys, now 21JL Rubicon
Someone mentioned in the Hydro Blue Showoff thread that their dealers are saying it's available to order on the JL!
what what what?!?! <peed a little>
Must.........contact........dealers as soon........as.... feeling comes ...........back in arms. 😂

OP
OP
MoparMike

MoparMike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler/Gladiator coming soon
I have the body color hard top and on the 4 door I would rather have black, I think it's just too much yellow. It's just hanging from the ceiling in the garage and I'm sticking with the soft top now. I think the yellow on yellow looks much better on the 2 door though, so you'll be set :like:
Yeah! I love the body color everything on the Wranglers!

Snowboardinwny

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 528i
yeah I love that color. Its the current color that I have, I love all the different shades that it offers.
I do have to say it looks best on cloudy merky days. Can't wait to get some pics of it this winter, the snow will really make it pop.

Yeah! I love the body color everything on the Wranglers!
I can't say that I like all wranglers body color everything. White looks really good that way. Sting Gray on the other hand I wasn't a fan of with the body color hardtop. I did go with the fenders tho!

Last edited:

chachimcnacho

First Name
Chachi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara
Looks like they somewhat corrected the Chief color on the build site. It was previously very light blue. Now seems kind of dark to me based on what I’ve seen on old Chiefs.

Jeep Wrangler JL POLL: What is your favorite color on the Jeep Wrangler (2021 Model Year) 1607211801696

aldo98229

First Name
Aldo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Gladiator, 2018 Fiat 124 Spider
Occupation
Market Research
Vehicle Showcase
Firecracker Red looks like a million bucks when it has been washed and waxed.

Jeep Wrangler JL POLL: What is your favorite color on the Jeep Wrangler (2021 Model Year) 967F2779-C640-4989-AFC8-66E8E6D1935D

Sponsored

Hogdreamer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Cherokee, 2021 Sahara Altitude
To prove that I love GRANITE CRYSTAL METALLIC so much I will show you my 2019 JL Sport S that I just traded in for a 2021 custom built Rubicon that I just got a week ago.

Jeep Wrangler JL POLL: What is your favorite color on the Jeep Wrangler (2021 Model Year) 967F2779-C640-4989-AFC8-66E8E6D1935D

Anyhoo! Yeah GO GRANITE CRYSTAL METALLIC!!! The best color EVER!!!
Mmmmmmm.......if you love Granite Crystal Metallic so much you'd think you'd wear a t-shirt that color, or at least in some sort of gray shade. I thought you had a paint defect as there is a light, faded area on both vehicles above the rear wheel.
Then I noticed it was the color of your shirt reflecting in the paint, at least that's what it looks like. I was about to go run out to see if my wife's Granite Crystal Metallic Cherokee had the same paint issues!
But yes, I love the Granite Crystal but my wife didn't want two vehicles that were the same color so I had to order my Wrangler a different shade.
Oh, and I am wearing a gray sweatshirt right now. ;) Perfect for taking side shots of gray vehicles.

KenPewPew

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLR Granite Crystal, 24 JLUR Anvil
Occupation
Twubblemaker
Mmmmmmm.......if you love Granite Crystal Metallic so much you'd think you'd wear a t-shirt that color, or at least in some sort of gray shade. I thought you had a paint defect as there is a light, faded area on both vehicles above the rear wheel.
Then I noticed it was the color of your shirt reflecting in the paint, at least that's what it looks like. I was about to go run out to see if my wife's Granite Crystal Metallic Cherokee had the same paint issues!
But yes, I love the Granite Crystal but my wife didn't want two vehicles that were the same color so I had to order my Wrangler a different shade.
Oh, and I am wearing a gray sweatshirt right now. ;) Perfect for taking side shots of gray vehicles.
I loveeeeeee Granite Crystal!!! I know that a lot of ppl like Sting Gray but I feel that Granite Crystal have more punch to it in the area of saturation!! But your wife is right about getting two Jeep of the same color. I am planning to get JLU Sahara next year as the family car but I don't think that I will get the same color!!

Most of my tees are dark color anyway!

Thanks for sharing!!! :like:

SH556JL

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLR M6 RIP, 23 JLR M6
I actually really wanted Sarge Green, but it was loaded out more then I wanted and had a painted to match hard top. I really liked the Sting Gray, I think it's sharp when you see them with red leather. I also like how it looks like a different color throughout the day. Very sharp and interesting color. My 3rd choice was Hellayella, but my dealer of choice only had one in Islander and even if Rubicon, red and yellow sounds to much like mustard and ketchup...
Sponsored