Sponsored

Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** )

Sean L

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU, 2017 Honda Accord, 2014 Yamaha XVS 1300
Occupation
Retired Marine, Construction Estimator
Vehicle Showcase

Krondor

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL - Punk'n Edition
Build Thread
Link
true... but sometimes they still give me a shock when I see a price for 5. lol
Don't look into regearing costs. :asshat:

I drove a Subaru with sticky summer tires that lasted maybe 18,000 miles. Guess I'm use to being fleeced? :facepalm:

Sponsored

Sean L

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
Don't look into regearing costs. :asshat:

I drove a Subaru with sticky summer tires that lasted maybe 18,000 miles. Guess I'm use to being fleeced? :facepalm:
I really haven't been able to find much with regearing a front Dana 30... but I also haven't done a deep dive in researching that, lol.

But only 18k out of the summer tires? super soft or driving like a maniac? or both?

Krondor

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL - Punk'n Edition
Build Thread
Link
I really haven't been able to find much with regearing a front Dana 30... but I also haven't done a deep dive in researching that, lol.

But only 18k out of the summer tires? super soft or driving like a maniac? or both?
More bang for the buck getting a Rubicon take off. No one seems to be paying much for them.

The AWD Subaru required regular rotations even daily driving. Sadly, most of the time it was just going up and down I-25 with traffic. Not a lot of opportunities for spirited driving. The tires were just soft and eaten up quickly. The last set I put on her were all seasons... terrible. But they may last the new owner 35k miles. (He's much more aggressive than I was from his stories.)

Sponsored

Sean L

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
More bang for the buck getting a Rubicon take off. No one seems to be paying much for them.

The AWD Subaru required regular rotations even daily driving. Sadly, most of the time it was just going up and down I-25 with traffic. Not a lot of opportunities for spirited driving. The tires were just soft and eaten up quickly. The last set I put on her were all seasons... terrible. But they may last the new owner 35k miles. (He's much more aggressive than I was from his stories.)
Buying a used vehicle with good tires on it is something I've never been able to do in my life! lol The Dakota, both Mustangs and the Ram all needed new tires as they came off the lot.

Ohio Hiker

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUS Billet Silver
Occupation
Computer nerd / Retired US Air Force
Buying a used vehicle with good tires on it is something I've never been able to do in my life! lol The Dakota, both Mustangs and the Ram all needed new tires as they came off the lot.
the last two vehicles I traded in had almost new tires on them. the last one I had just changed out 5 months before I traded it in.

Ohio Hiker

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUS Billet Silver
Occupation
Computer nerd / Retired US Air Force
So if California bans New Year... will it be 2020 all over again?
do they have the authority to ban the new year? those bastards!
Sponsored