Rollnjack Hardtop Lift

Digiwolf

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL Sahara
Some owners used these straps for extra safety. They purchased on amazon.

BC5E2A8D-8BE1-4C16-BF30-FAC92A326F21.jpeg

EC51CE44-CFCC-4636-ACAF-AB56693237CD.jpeg

C84E9ED8-D6A5-4E41-AFFF-2B88D22C2ED7.jpeg

9AD26419-36D3-4A22-8FBE-8452B22067EB.jpeg

WTH why are your safety/locking pins on top and not the bottom? Was their a design change?
Sponsored

Scarr2k

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 JLUR
Does this RollNJack allow you to close the tailgate window when the top is stored?

stylett9

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Question for anyone and everyone, once you have the top off, is there any harm in lowering the RollNJack back down to it's lowest setting? With how wobbly everything feels, it made me feel a little safer. Does anyone else do this? or do you guys leave it cranked all the way up?

Sponsored

AUjeepgirl23

First Name
Jennifer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Punk'n Rubicon JLU 2.0 Turbo
Question for anyone and everyone, once you have the top off, is there any harm in lowering the RollNJack back down to it's lowest setting? With how wobbly everything feels, it made me feel a little safer. Does anyone else do this? or do you guys leave it cranked all the way up?
I crank it down a bit

sf5211

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
New 2019 JL
Occupation
Plumber
Vehicle Showcase
You definitely should lower the top as much as possible when transporting it.
The lower center of gravity absolutely helps. Think of what happens when you stack something to high like boxes, canned products etc. A light breeze can topple it. I had the TLP and always lowered it during transport then raised it once it was locked in place so I could drive the Jeep below it.

Digiwolf

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL Sahara
I leave it cranked so I can pull in over the base and up to the bar of the rollnjack.

MWilt

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Willys
Does anyone that owns ones of these also have the Rhino-Racks roof rack? I'm wondering if it would still lift the top without taking off the platform.

jason0341

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 2.0L Rubicon
Does anyone that owns ones of these also have the Rhino-Racks roof rack? I'm wondering if it would still lift the top without taking off the platform.
I asked the owner directly about this add he couldn’t provide an answer. I have one and it works great, but am thinking of getting the Rhino Rack as well.

Sponsored

MWilt

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Willys
I asked the owner directly about this add he couldn’t provide an answer. I have one and it works great, but am thinking of getting the Rhino Rack as well.
I figured that would be the case. I assume there's some liability with giving a direct answer.

I'm going to give it a shot. I probably won't leave it on the lift though I plan to build a box to lower the top on in the garage.

JeepVT

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLURD
I figured that would be the case. I assume there's some liability with giving a direct answer.

I'm going to give it a shot. I probably won't leave it on the lift though I plan to build a box to lower the top on in the garage.
I will have a pioneer platform on mine and I don’t feel like removing it regularly. I’m assuming it will still work. I prefer the price of the RollinJack, but the top lift pro seems like it may be more stable. With two extension bars instead of one.

JeepVT

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLURD

the RR backbone system is only 24 lbs. The platform I will be adding is 56lbs. Feet m guess are pretty light since made of plastic. I'm guessing 85lbd all in added to the weight of the hardtop. That will make it much more tippy, but weight should be pretty evenly distributed. I'm guessing it will still work.

MWilt

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Willys
I will have a pioneer platform on mine and I don’t feel like removing it regularly. I’m assuming it will still work. I prefer the price of the RollinJack, but the top lift pro seems like it may be more stable. With two extension bars instead of one.
I haven't looked into the top lift pro, I'll check it out.

the RR backbone system is only 24 lbs. The platform I will be adding is 56lbs. Feet m guess are pretty light since made of plastic. I'm guessing 85lbd all in added to the weight of the hardtop. That will make it much more tippy, but weight should be pretty evenly distributed. I'm guessing it will still work.
This is also my best uneducated guess...plus mine won't be staying up on the lift long

Xcoaste

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR - Past - '13 JKU, '97 TJ, '93 YJ
After reading all 10 pages most seem happy with the product and cost. Does anyone wish they paid more and bought the Top Lift?
I usually buy an aftermarket soft top and swap by seasons but strongly considering a system like this and saving some money instead.
Sponsored