• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: California For Sale: Rhino Rack Hi-Lift AND Shovel mounting brackets $0 (free) San Diego

drkrjones

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Rubicon
For sale is one complete set of each of the following:

PIONEER HIGH LIFTING JACK HOLDER BRACKET (SIDE MOUNT)
Attaching a High Lift Jack directly to your Rhino-Rack Pioneer Tray, Pioneer Tradie or Pioneer Platform has been made simple with the Pioneer High Lift Jack Holder Bracket. Securely attach and lock your High Lifting Jack in place with our strong, durable and corrosion resistant powder coated steel bracket. The Pioneer High Lift Jack Holder Bracket will fit a Pioneer roof system of all different sizes which is another reason Rhino-Rack creates the most useful roof rack systems in the world.

PIONEER SHOVEL/SPADE/AXE MOUNTING BRACKET
Carry and transport your spade, shovel, axe or other equipment safely with the Rhino-Rack Shovel/Axe Bracket. It is the perfect accessory to mount directly to your Rhino-Rack Vortex crossbars or Rhino-Rack Pioneer systems saving you space in your vehicle whilst also preventing cabin damage.

As I am running with a RTT, these brackets can't be attached at the same time as the RTT.

All I ask is that you pay the shipping costs.

43101-Pioneer-Jack-Holder-Bracket-00-2.jpg

43218-Pioneer_op-00.jpg
Sponsored

mmai

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep JLU Sahara
Interested in shovel mount. I’ll PM you.

reldausa

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 JLUR Billet Silver
Where in San Diego ? I can come pick them up tomorrow

OP
OP
drkrjones

drkrjones

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Rubicon
Where in San Diego ? I can come pick them up tomorrow
hang on for me. Someone pm'd me first, but then went radio silent. If I don't hear from them by tomorrow around 9:00 am, they are your
If shovel mount is available I’ll take it. Needing one for my rhino rack
Sorry, but they are gone.
Sponsored