JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking

rocky4by

First Name
steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Ram cummins
I placed our Jeep Rubicon Diesel order on 10/29 our dealer said it was supposed to be in Utah a few days ago on 11/29 and then its just a few days to reach Nampa ID. I checked with Jeep chat today and they said it should be to the dealer by January 21, so who has the right information? I haven't had to wait very long yet but I have been home a lot lately and its making me crazy waiting:devil::LOL::CWL:

Advertisement

Rpk99

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
65th Anniversary Wrangler
Does anyone get updates from their dealership? If so, how often? My dealership tells me that they no longer get weekly updates and they will probably only get an update when my Jeep ships. I am requesting updates via Jeep chat but am curious to see what your experience with your dealership has been. TIA
I haven't gotten any updates from the dealer i ordered through unless I text my sales person to ask. I was getting better updates from jeep chat. Ordered mine 10/3. Last update I got was its sitting at Twin Oaks rail yard waiting for a truck. Potential delivery to dealer 11/23 through 12/7.

shayskywalker

First Name
shay.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Sahara (Firecracker Red)
Question for all, and I feel like it's been asked before (so sorry for the duplicate)

1. After D1 status, what is the next status?

I ordered on 11/9 and it currently reached D1 (has been for 6 days, according the JEEP chat) and scheduled to be here by the end of December.

Does that sound about right?

shayskywalker

First Name
shay.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Sahara (Firecracker Red)
Does anyone get updates from their dealership? If so, how often? My dealership tells me that they no longer get weekly updates and they will probably only get an update when my Jeep ships. I am requesting updates via Jeep chat but am curious to see what your experience with your dealership has been. TIA

I only received my VIN # from the dealership, when I texted the Sales guy for it. After that, I have been reaching out to JEEP chat to get the updates in statuses. The chat has been more informative in the process over the dealership. EASY.

Scott2

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1998 TJ
Ordered a JLU Sport Altitude on 11/25 !

Starting the tracking process now

Started the mod shopping 11/25 ;)

Sponsored

PhillysWillys

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUW Sage Green
That has been a true bright spot for me. I ordered my Jeep on 9/11, got a VON the same day and a VIN the next day...then I waited. My dealer (Koons in VA even though I live in Philadelphia) has been great. They have texted me multiple times a week - often with a "no update, I'm sorry" message, but still in constant communication. I do feel like they are as frustrated as I am. I was in "JB" status - meaning they were waiting on a supplier for some add-on - for over a month. Jeep Chat has been OK, but the dealer has been proactive in communication. My car has actually taken so long that I have a "Jeep Information Officer" supposedly managing my build and delivery. He emailed me 4 days after my dealer texted me that I had moved to "KZR" status and that my Jeep was awaiting final delivery (supposedly "with a few days arrival to dealer"). I keep hoping for that final text from me dealer, but the dealer has been great.

It sounds like it's too late now, but I would certainly recommend shopping around for a dealer. I contacted 5 dealers and only one seemed to actually want to sell me a car. One other wanted to show me what was on their lot (I wanted a manual and those are ridiculously rare), but no one wanted to take my order until Koons. They were more than happy to work with me and have continued throughout the interminable process. We all seem to be here waiting for our babies to be delivered. It is an exciting, if often frustrating, time. Enjoy your Jeep!

Barefaced

First Name
Jo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Sport (ordered 9/16)
Occupation
MT
Canadian update

Called my dealership yesterday and they said my 2dr Sport was due to be shipped today (1 December). Have been told to expect upto 30 days for it to reach the dealer due to the climate right now. Told me to call back in 7-10 days as he may have an update then as to how close it is.

Ordered 16/9 so its been 11 weeks on the 2nd December just to give you an idea if you're looking for Canadian timelines.

JennnyB

First Name
Jenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited, 2021 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport S
Occupation
Human Resources
That has been a true bright spot for me. I ordered my Jeep on 9/11, got a VON the same day and a VIN the next day...then I waited. My dealer (Koons in VA even though I live in Philadelphia) has been great. They have texted me multiple times a week - often with a "no update, I'm sorry" message, but still in constant communication. I do feel like they are as frustrated as I am. I was in "JB" status - meaning they were waiting on a supplier for some add-on - for over a month. Jeep Chat has been OK, but the dealer has been proactive in communication. My car has actually taken so long that I have a "Jeep Information Officer" supposedly managing my build and delivery. He emailed me 4 days after my dealer texted me that I had moved to "KZR" status and that my Jeep was awaiting final delivery (supposedly "with a few days arrival to dealer"). I keep hoping for that final text from me dealer, but the dealer has been great.

It sounds like it's too late now, but I would certainly recommend shopping around for a dealer. I contacted 5 dealers and only one seemed to actually want to sell me a car. One other wanted to show me what was on their lot (I wanted a manual and those are ridiculously rare), but no one wanted to take my order until Koons. They were more than happy to work with me and have continued throughout the interminable process. We all seem to be here waiting for our babies to be delivered. It is an exciting, if often frustrating, time. Enjoy your Jeep!
Hmmm. I am really a glass half full person - most of the time - however, I am wondering how the dealer and salesperson are earning their keep. I literally have done the job - with the exception of ordering because you need to be a dealer to do that. Seems like customer service is a thing of the past and it ticks me off!

JennnyB

First Name
Jenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Human Resources
Ordered 9/3, arrived today. Thank you @RobTrachtman for a great service. It was a long wait, bot totally worth it.

Working with Rob is highly recommended. Decent and professional, always tries to help, and fair prices.

Jeep Wrangler JL JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking B8A00D28-7C13-4071-817C-5F8AB9093888

Jeep Wrangler JL JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking B8A00D28-7C13-4071-817C-5F8AB9093888

Congrats! It’s beautiful!

Sponsored

HeatBird

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
79' Corvette 4 spd. 21'Willys 2dr. 6 spd.
Occupation
Retired
Like with most of the folks I got better, and more info from Jeep chat. I also had to email just to get a Vin. Basically no updates from the dealer.

WillysGirl

First Name
Dara
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Willys
Crypto Update

Completes
1747239373AnthonyJeepJerseyMarkKim1
MyjeepjeepjeepSidhuTaranUmpaLumpa

Builds Found
NameOrdered
4748851811/24
Edy11/16
Holcombe10/27
JerseyMark9/27
Lithiic11/7
Nessie11/20
Stinch11/16

bigmaduros

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Sport Altitude - Almost Here
Update!

Ordered on 10/21
VIN on 10/23
Build Sheet 11/24
Sticker 12/2

Jeep Chat says its in the shipping stage but says they "won't" give an ETA....

Progress is good

JerseyMark

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JLU Willys Sport, 2019 JLU Sahara
Crypto Update

Completes
1747239373AnthonyJeepJerseyMarkKim1
MyjeepjeepjeepSidhuTaranUmpaLumpa

Builds Found
NameOrdered
4748851811/24
Edy11/16
Holcombe10/27
JerseyMark9/27
Lithiic11/7
Nessie11/20
Stinch11/16
Thanks!
Build sheet finally up for my JKUR - Jeep chat says estimated delivery 12/5-12/19

JennnyB

First Name
Jenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Human Resources
Latest in from Jeep chat...my Jeep is in "ship" stage! :rock: I know not to get too excited based on some of the experiences about shipping shared here but I am a little excited!!!

Advertisement

Advertisement