First Name
Nicholas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler JLU Freedom Edition
Occupation
ESPN Camera Operator
UPDATE: I got my Jscan setup (which is awesome), and got the driver side LED turn light installed. I'll finish in the morning and post some before and after pics and give final thoughts. In the meantime, here's some pics. I'm very happy with it so far.

700C3EC1-8BAA-4BB6-BEE8-6D5D5329C00C.jpeg

3BF047AC-D994-45B5-9452-399639A6D723.jpeg

5FF67ABA-5777-456B-B05C-730541FB7ED4.jpeg

OP
OP
nap2422

nap2422

First Name
Nicholas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
ESPN Camera Operator
All done! Overall, I think these lights are sexy as hell and very affordable on Amazon. The sequential turn signals look AWESOME. Install was more challenging than expected, granted I didn’t use any guides and had to hold a light with one hand a lot of the time. I think it’s worth the effort if you have a Sport and REALLY want the LED look similar to the Rubicon and Sahara, without changing the fender flares.

Some things to note: the safety clip on the harness snapped on both lights, but the normal clip still works no problem. You NEED to flash it, even though it comes with resistors. I used the Jscan with 0 issues. The tint on the housing looks much darker once installed. If you don’t like that look these are not for you. Lastly, no instructions are included.

More pictures to follow...

Jeep Wrangler JL Found JL Sport Fender LED option EF050039-68E4-43D7-A66B-A3D80086188E

2020OceanBlue

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU

cgagnon99

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Sport Altitude
Hey there, can you confirm the link for these? the link from the original post goes to a 4-posting page, and only one option for Fender Lights that say "will not fit JL Sport". Just wondering if they're the same ones you purchased?

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B088FJ1KBL

Sponsored

OP
OP
nap2422

nap2422

First Name
Nicholas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
ESPN Camera Operator
Hey there, can you confirm the link for these? the link from the original post goes to a 4-posting page, and only one option for Fender Lights that say "will not fit JL Sport". Just wondering if they're the same ones you purchased?

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B088FJ1KBL
Those are definitely not it. They might not be available at the moment, hopefully they'll come back.

emilboya

First Name
Emil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hummer H3 (Sold) & Jeep JL
Occupation
Process Engineer
All done! Overall, I think these lights are sexy as hell and very affordable on Amazon. The sequential turn signals look AWESOME. Install was more challenging than expected, granted I didn’t use any guides and had to hold a light with one hand a lot of the time. I think it’s worth the effort if you have a Sport and REALLY want the LED look similar to the Rubicon and Sahara, without changing the fender flares.

Some things to note: the safety clip on the harness snapped on both lights, but the normal clip still works no problem. You NEED to flash it, even though it comes with resistors. I used the Jscan with 0 issues. The tint on the housing looks much darker once installed. If you don’t like that look these are not for you. Lastly, no instructions are included.

EF050039-68E4-43D7-A66B-A3D80086188E.jpeg

Looks amazing! FYI for anyone installing these, it is easier to just remove the fenders and bring them inside the house to install the lights. Removing the fenders takes about 10 minutes (learned that when I installed Rubi fenders on my sport)

...yes my tow hook was about to fall off in that pic. did not realize that until my girlfriend pointed it out LOL

Jeep Wrangler JL Found JL Sport Fender LED option BD99072D-D5DD-427C-BCE4-8FDB77390191

Jeep Wrangler JL Found JL Sport Fender LED option E7192965-CD3F-440D-8609-F9E1A32016D3

OP
OP
nap2422

nap2422

First Name
Nicholas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
ESPN Camera Operator
Looks amazing! FYI for anyone installing these, it is easier to just remove the fenders and bring them inside the house to install the lights. Removing the fenders takes about 10 minutes (learned that when I installed Rubi fenders on my sport)

...yes my tow hook was about to fall off in that pic. did not realize that until my girlfriend pointed it out LOL
Nice, looks great. I love the sequential turn signals. Unfortunately, the fender lights for the Sport (what I got) aren't available at the moment. Just to confirm, yours are on rubi fenders correct?

YellOhJL

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler Unlimited Sport S
Occupation
Network Engineer

Jeep Wrangler JL Found JL Sport Fender LED option E7192965-CD3F-440D-8609-F9E1A32016D3
Do you have any pictures with all lights off? I'm curious how the smoked lens looks.

Sponsored

emilboya

First Name
Emil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hummer H3 (Sold) & Jeep JL
Occupation
Process Engineer
Nice, looks great. I love the sequential turn signals. Unfortunately, the fender lights for the Sport (what I got) aren't available at the moment. Just to confirm, yours are on rubi fenders correct?

Sorta! They are actually aftermarket Rubi fenders with sequential LED. Really good quality for the price!

Also LED Light is already pre assembled into the fender so installation takes 10 minutes per side haha

Here is the link:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Front-Fend...20-Jeep-Wrangler-JL-JLU-RUBICON/174166600512?

OP
OP
nap2422

nap2422

First Name
Nicholas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
ESPN Camera Operator

sgtmajor138

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler Sport S Freedom package
Love the look!! Would you please post a link to the lights you purchased? All I find on Amazon show that they are NOT for the Sport S.

OP
OP
nap2422

nap2422

First Name
Nicholas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
ESPN Camera Operator
Love the look!! Would you please post a link to the lights you purchased? All I find on Amazon show that they are NOT for the Sport S.
i don’t see them available at the moment. I’ll keep an eye out and post when they do.