Sponsored

Question regarding the Windsheld defrost

Moreace

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara
Depending on how many people are interested, I don't think I'd have a problem printing them for people if they pay for shipping/plastic (which the plastic cost is negligible for a print like this anyway)
2nd on the list... plus a something extra for your effort, of course
Sponsored

tts42572

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon
I'd be in too! Calling third on the list :)

Looks great though and hopefully it works well and holds up to heat.

Would be a bit nicer than the socket rails I've been using!

Depending on how many people are interested, I don't think I'd have a problem printing them for people if they pay for shipping/plastic (which the plastic cost is negligible for a print like this anyway)

iblowatsports

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Overland
I'd be in too! Calling third on the list :)

Looks great though and hopefully it works well and holds up to heat.

Would be a bit nicer than the socket rails I've been using!
Once the finished ones are printed I'm going to test them with my defrost at full speed/heat to make sure they're okay (which I am confident they'll be fine). The only thing I can't test is how they'd fair in the summer heat, but even then I'd imagine they'd get slightly softer in the hottest of summer days (which shouldn't be too bad since they're not load bearing in any any way)

Moreace

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara
Once the finished ones are printed I'm going to test them with my defrost at full speed/heat to make sure they're okay (which I am confident they'll be fine). The only thing I can't test is how they'd fair in the summer heat, but even then I'd imagine they'd get slightly softer in the hottest of summer days (which shouldn't be too bad since they're not load bearing in any any way)
I am often in the direct sun as this Wrangler get's plenty of summer beach action.
I don't have any defrost issues other than winter. Summer it works well enough as you don't need intense defrosting.
If it sits in there snug, but not otherwise attached, simple enough to pull it out for the off season and keep it in only during the winter
Perfect solution for me and then there is no need to worry

Sponsored

iblowatsports

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Overland
I am often in the direct sun as this Wrangler get's plenty of summer beach action.
I don't have any defrost issues other than winter. Summer it works well enough as you don't need intense defrosting.
If it sits in there snug, but not otherwise attached, simple enough to pull it out for the off season and keep it in only during the winter
Perfect solution for me and then there is no need to worry
They fit into the vents just snug enough to stay in place well without scratching the vents up, so taking them in and out like you're saying here is definitely possible

Mikeyut3

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
They fit into the vents just enough to stay in place well without scratching the vents up, so taking them in and out like you're saying here is definitely possible
Sounds like we might need a new thread that compiles the list of people that want one from you!

JayJay

First Name
Johnny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 JLR
Sounds like we might need a new thread that compiles the list of people that want one from you!
This could be even bigger than the thread about the door lock covers! :like:

Later,
Johnny

Mikeyut3

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR

tts42572

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon
I'm fairly new here...What's this thread about door lock covers you speak of ? :)

This could be even bigger than the thread about the door lock covers! :like:

Later,
Johnny

Sponsored

JayJay

First Name
Johnny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 JLR

GinjaNinja

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave; 2018 Mojito! JLUR [GONE];
I am interested as well!

Cheers

NCIC105

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon
I would like to buy this. Im 4th
Sponsored