Sponsored

Canadian 2021 JLUR Order & Price

CNDJeepLife

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
Hi All,

I’m pretty excited to be coming back to the Jeep after a couple years ‘off’. Past Jeeps were 2009 JKU Sahara and a 2015 JKU Sahara.

Order Submitted Sept 30th

2021 JLUR
- 3.6 with e torque auto
- Sound group
- tow group
- cold weather group
- leather faced seats
- LED Group
- body coloured hard top
- body coloured fender flares
- Rock Trac 4WD Full time
- proximity entry

Dealer says 6-8 weeks. Going to be the longest 6-8 weeks ever.
Sponsored

Last edited:

calemasters

First Name
Allen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon Unlimited, & Escalade
Occupation
Retired Mechanical Engineer
Congratulations on your new Jeep order. I ordered a 2021 JLUR diesel on 9/18. The wait is difficult for me. So I am driving to Toledo and build it myself. :LOL:

Sponsored

Ibshake

First Name
Ibrahim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR
6 weeks, still in BG status and no VIN.
Nice build mate! I got a similar deal. msrp was 66k paid 58k. Is there any change in the status of your order? I ordered on 24th Nov and My dealer gave me 12 weeks.. Did you get a VON or something? Is there some way we can track our orders in Canada?

OP
OP

CNDJeepLife

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
Nice build mate! I got a similar deal. msrp was 66k paid 58k. Is there any change in the status of your order? I ordered on 24th Nov and My dealer gave me 12 weeks.. Did you get a VON or something? Is there some way we can track our orders in Canada?
Thanks! Congrats on your order. I’m still in BX, which doesn’t give me much hope of it arriving anytime soon. I didn’t get anything until I asked for the VON a couple weeks ago. It’s pretty useless since your dealer is the only way to get updates. Hopefully your Jeep build goes smoothly. Did you get the full time Rock Trac option?

Ibshake

First Name
Ibrahim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR
Thanks! Congrats on your order. I’m still in BX, which doesn’t give me much hope of it arriving anytime soon. I didn’t get anything until I asked for the VON a couple weeks ago. It’s pretty useless since your dealer is the only way to get updates. Hopefully your Jeep build goes smoothly. Did you get the full time Rock Trac option?
Congrats on yours as well! So it’s been 8 weeks for you and still on BX? Yikes. I think I’ll probably get mine in March then. I’ll message my dealer and ask for a VON. For the full time option, Yes actually it was a last minute decision when I was at the dealer. Last night I was a bit concerned about it but then I researched on it on a couple of websites and now I’m not bothered by it

OP
OP

CNDJeepLife

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
Congrats on yours as well! I’ll probably message my dealer and ask for a VON as well. For the full time option, Yes actually it was a last minute decision when I was at the dealer. Last night I was a bit concerned about it but then I researched on it on a couple of websites and now I’m not bothered by it. Did you get it as well?
Yes, I ordered it as well. It was a feature I wish my last 2 JK’s had, so it was a must have. I personally think that’s what’s slowing down the build. I haven’t been able to find one JLUR 3.6 with FT Rock Trac in Ontario (saw a few 2.0’s).

Keep me posted!

Ibshake

First Name
Ibrahim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR
Yes, I ordered it as well. It was a feature I wish my last 2 JK’s had, so it was a must have. I personally think that’s what’s slowing down the build. I haven’t been able to find one JLUR 3.6 with FT Rock Trac in Ontario (saw a few 2.0’s).

Keep me posted!
Yeah that’s true, I haven’t see one either. Im from Ontario myself. A first time ‘true’ Jeeper though. Traded in my 2018 compass. To be honest I spent 2-3 months looking at inventory but I couldn’t find one that I exactly wanted. Hence I ordered. Let’s see how it goes, keep me updated as well, thanks.

Sponsored

Samister

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR
Yeah that’s true, I haven’t see one either. Im from Ontario myself. A first time ‘true’ Jeeper though. Traded in my 2018 compass. To be honest I spent 2-3 months looking at inventory but I couldn’t find one that I exactly wanted. Hence I ordered. Let’s see how it goes, keep me updated as well, thanks.
Well thats what I ended up doing... browsed through inventory and then the 21s started rolling .....bam placed the order for a JLUR. I placed the order about 40 days ago and still no clue on when I’ll hear the good news.

Ibshake

First Name
Ibrahim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR
Well thats what I ended up doing... browsed through inventory and then the 21s started rolling .....bam placed the order for a JLUR. I placed the order about 40 days ago and still no clue on when I’ll hear the good news.
Congrats! I hope we all get our cars soon. Btw do you guys plan on joining a club or something? I’d love to go on off-roading runs with people who are interested. I currently have zero friends who are interested in 4x4 wheelin and There aren’t many trails near Toronto, I think a few 2-3 hours from here. I’ve only ever been to ganaraska forest as that’s the closest

Samister

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR
Congrats! I hope we all get our cars soon. Btw do you guys plan on joining a club or something? I’d love to go on off-roading runs with people who are interested. I currently have zero friends who are interested in 4x4 wheelin and There aren’t many trails near Toronto, I think a few 2-3 hours from here. I’ve only ever been to ganaraska forest as that’s the closest
Thanks Man. At this point after reading the reliability issues I’m doubting myself about this decision... but my heart is still winning the debate!!! Hopefully trails are next once I get more confident with the purchase as getting stuck on trails would suck..!!!

Ibshake

First Name
Ibrahim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR
Thanks Man. At this point after reading the reliability issues I’m doubting myself about this decision... but my heart is still winning the debate!!! Hopefully trails are next once I get more confident with the purchase as getting stuck on trails would suck..!!!
Trust me no matter what the issues are, the car is great man. I mean an SUV being convertible. The iconic look. I can never get over that. Just the feeling of driving a wrangler man it was awesome. You won’t regret your decision one bit. Also it’s not necessary that your Jeep will have those issues.

Some beginner trails are good. I did Ganaraska in my Jeep Compass, there were points when I thought I was going to get stuck but didn’t. I think that’ll be a breeze in the JLUR

Samister

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR
Trust me no matter what the issues are, the car is great man. I mean an SUV being convertible. The iconic look. I can never get over that. Just the feeling of driving a wrangler man it was awesome. You won’t regret your decision one bit. Also it’s not necessary that your Jeep will have those issues.

Some beginner trails are good. I did Ganaraska in my Jeep Compass, there were points when I thought I was going to get stuck but didn’t. I think that’ll be a breeze in the JLUR
Appreciate the boost to my decision. I agree that not necessarily mine will have issues and I also understand that Wrangler owners are more on forums then other car models... which results in voicing out more opinions and experiences. You are 100% about the ownership experience and I’m looking forward to it... hence I spec’d mine to max...

4FB42949-B959-49C6-A319-27847F680E3E.jpeg
Sponsored