First Name
Marvin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 JLUR
Occupation
Student
I was thinking about ordering these LED Door Sills. What do you think about them?

2D9E8576-A11B-46ED-9D00-09FE8EC75EA0.jpeg

D7C615F2-5450-4C40-9B36-C1EF25AF1AB7.jpeg

Something about the font of "Wrangler," its a little off
Personally, it would bother me but to each their own
If they had something like the Mopar aluminum door sills with LED lighting, it'd be perfect
But if you do this show us some pics!
Sponsored

Kata

First Name
Kata
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Unlimited
Something about the font of "Wrangler," its a little off
Personally, it would bother me but to each their own
If they had something like the Mopar aluminum door sills with LED lighting, it'd be perfect
But if you do this show us some pics!
Do you know where I can purchase the LED Wrangler Door Sills from? This supplier didn’t have the red LED lights.

marv1294

First Name
Marvin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 JLUR
Occupation
Student
They're not a thing (yet)
I was just saying theoretically, my bad haha
I'd imagine aftermarket or China (lol) will come up with something eventually
But I doubt Mopar would make anything like that
Do you know where I can purchase the LED Wrangler Door Sills from? This supplier didn’t have the red LED lights.
ark

Sponsored

dragonslayer

First Name
kirk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 nissan juke
Vehicle Showcase
They're not a thing (yet)
I was just saying theoretically, my bad haha
I'd imagine aftermarket or China (lol) will come up with something eventually
But I doubt Mopar would make anything like that

ark
As careful as i am with my JEEP RUBI (i know, i know, that's not what a JEEP is for) :( i'd imagine damaging them with all the ins & outs. That's why i didn't go with the metal ones. my plastic ones are super scuffed already. but it's easier to clean them and make shiny again. All these awesome JEEPS & mods, i'm in Wrangler Heaven!!!! :jk::angel:

Kata

First Name
Kata
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Unlimited
As careful as i am with my JEEP RUBI (i know, i know, that's not what a JEEP is for) :( i'd imagine damaging them with all the ins & outs. That's why i didn't go with the metal ones. my plastic ones are super scuffed already. but it's easier to clean them and make shiny again. All these awesome JEEPS & mods, i'm in Wrangler Heaven!!!! :jk::angel:
I’m in the same boat with all the mods I have planned. I ordered the Mopar Cargo Tray Mats that will protect the back of the rear seats and the cargo area. Here’s a photo of the Cargo Tray Mats....

1C31B704-3338-48E3-83D1-434DE65FD2B9.jpeg

marv1294

First Name
Marvin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 JLUR
Occupation
Student
I’m in the same boat with all the mods I have planned. I ordered the Mopar Cargo Tray Mats that will protect the back of the rear seats and the cargo area. Here’s a photo of the Cargo Tray Mats....

1C31B704-3338-48E3-83D1-434DE65FD2B9.jpeg
Yep I went with the plastic ones too (and bc they're cheaper) and I'm waiting on a cargo liner that covers the sides where the rings on the cargo floor are too. Hopefully weathertech or husky comes out with something

bbuck7777

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Red Rubicon Unlimited Turbo
Love those beadlocks! I ordered some nifty black and red Fuel rims with 35's. Switched out the plain all-weather mats for the red JEEP logo set. Ordered the hard spare cover, yes, in firecracker red as well. Added Mopar sill protectors & Mopar running boards. Rock rails allowed too much "sidesplash" for me. (i know, i know, that's why you buy a JEEP) LOL During the winter, iced over handles got on my nerves! Picture updates to follow.
Dargonslayer,

I'm in same boat on too much on side from front tires for me camp! Which Mopar running baords did you get and do they keep some of the stuff off the sides? I may have to wait till someone has some wider and solid ones at SEMA to look at before I decide.

dragonslayer

First Name
kirk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 nissan juke
Vehicle Showcase
Dargonslayer,

I'm in same boat on too much on side from front tires for me camp! Which Mopar running baords did you get and do they keep some of the stuff off the sides? I may have to wait till someone has some wider and solid ones at SEMA to look at before I decide.
Here ya go.
https://www.justforjeeps.com/jl-side-steps.htm
direct replacement, no fitment problems & outstanding side protection. plus easier access as a bonus!!!

Sponsored

JLURUBI

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon Diesel
095BE891-D7B5-4457-A7B6-1C286DCC03EE.jpeg
Finally made it home and got a chance to take the new Jeep out for a short road trip.
First impressions are outstanding. Quiet, handles incredibly well and gets unexpectedly good gas mileage.
We made a 350 mile loop up into snow country, first 150 miles were the high speed section mostly 65-80 mph, the second leg was all 2 lane in the mountains at 50-65 mph. Trip average was 23 MPG!
Looking forward to many more adventures in our Rubicon

What more can you ask for. A beautiful wife and a new Jeep!

Marlene

First Name
Marlene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JL Unlimited Sport S
Occupation
Graphic Designer
Vehicle Showcase
Excited to to see this forum and have My New Girl! Can we talk about Add-Ons, The Jeep Wave and more... ?
Previously I had a 2009 Jeep Wrangler X Sport... Just got the New 2018 Jeep Wrangler JL Unlimited Sport S in Granite Crystal Metallic.
Tow package, upgraded sounds system, and more. Super excited and looking forward to adding all kinds of ADD-ON FEATURES to her.
Waiting for the JL specific items. Would love to hear what your favorite items to add are???? Even if small details items.

First, Looking for the best ROOF RACK to hold a kayak, or sit on top for morning views while camping.
MAYBE Something that does not need to drill into the body, and can easily take the front tops off. Maybe the Gobi Roof Rack?
Any Thoughts or Opinions?

Also need a back cargo mat and have not found one specific for the JL. Anyone?

Lastly, Silly Question... THE JEEP WAVE... Before my New 2018 JL I had a 2009 Sunburst Orange 2009 X...
Every Jeep Owner gave a wave... Maybe because she stood out so bright? But now, with the New JL, in the Granite Crystal, I wave and I can honestly say 80% do not wave back. Silly I know, but wondering if it is the new JL look? the darker color? Just strange and kind of a bummer. LOL

Thanks for reading and looking forward to hearing and seeing from everyone!

#JeepsRock! :rock:

Marlene
29101690_10157127571994692_1168267985396170752_n.jpg

:jk:

$uicide$hift

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara
Excited to to see this forum and have My New Girl! Can we talk about Add-Ons, The Jeep Wave and more... ?
Previously I had a 2009 Jeep Wrangler X Sport... Just got the New 2018 Jeep Wrangler JL Unlimited Sport S in Granite Crystal Metallic.
Tow package, upgraded sounds system, and more. Super excited and looking forward to adding all kinds of ADD-ON FEATURES to her.
Waiting for the JL specific items. Would love to hear what your favorite items to add are???? Even if small details items.

First, Looking for the best ROOF RACK to hold a kayak, or sit on top for morning views while camping.
MAYBE Something that does not need to drill into the body, and can easily take the front tops off. Maybe the Gobi Roof Rack?
Any Thoughts or Opinions?

Also need a back cargo mat and have not found one specific for the JL. Anyone?

Lastly, Silly Question... THE JEEP WAVE... Before my New 2018 JL I had a 2009 Sunburst Orange 2009 X...
Every Jeep Owner gave a wave... Maybe because she stood out so bright? But now, with the New JL, in the Granite Crystal, I wave and I can honestly say 80% do not wave back. Silly I know, but wondering if it is the new JL look? the darker color? Just strange and kind of a bummer. LOL

Thanks for reading and looking forward to hearing and seeing from everyone!

#JeepsRock! :rock:

Marlene
29101690_10157127571994692_1168267985396170752_n.jpg

:jk:
Roof Racks

Cargo Mat
Cargo Mat

Jeep Wave
Jeep Wave