PaulwithJeep

PaulwithJeep

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 RAM 1500, 2021 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Any info when they will be start delivering them?

Thanks
Sorry I didn't see this question sooner. The word I'm getting from Jeep is we will see them show up at dealerships in February. Possibly sooner but I don't want to set unrealistic expectations.
Sponsored

misanthrope

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Schwinn Homegrown
Occupation
Badass
I ordered my 4XE Rubicon today and can confirm, no black hardtop available. Frustrating as I'm not a big fan of the color matching top. But I'd rather have that that cloth.

Frustrating also that we don't have pricing. My dealer was a little confusing- he said that he would need a commitment from me to assign this as a "sold order" because they would get penalized if I didn't buy it.. but of course I can't commit to it w/o pricing so that makes no sense. He also advised that a "stock ordered unit" w/o a commitment to buy would most likely take longer. So I'm not exactly sure how they are moving my order forward at this point.
Do. Not. Commit (with money). Without. A. Price. Unless he guarantees a percentage below invoice, make no deposit unless it is refundable IN WRITING.
If he is unwilling to do this, walk. I don't know where in the country you are, but there are too many reputable dealers around who won't play games for you to waste your time with one who is being demanding.

den_jku

First Name
DS
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 4xe
I know a lot of people on here have been waiting to get their hands on the new Wrangler 4xe, plug-in hybrid. Starting tomorrow, 11/6/20, it is available for order. I will have pricing and everything available at that time so if you are interested in placing an order send me a private message here on the forum. I have a list of people wanting to order so get in line and get yours.

Rubicon 4xe.jpg
Any updates on the pricing yet?

Sponsored

Sowelu

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Sahara Altitude
A few questions for those that are in-the-know:

- Will there be a Sahara 'Altitude' trim available with the 4xe? If so, are the options/trim the same as the current Altitude? Wheels/rims, tire size, interior colors/options, etc.

- Are there blue bits on the non-Rubicon models? The badges, etc?

- I've seen a few 4xe marketing photos of the cluster display, some show the current orange (standard)/red (Rubicon) one, and others show a newer, more modern looking one. Which one will go in the 4xe, or does it depend on the model/trim?

Thanks!

OP
OP
PaulwithJeep

PaulwithJeep

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A few questions for those that are in-the-know:

- Will there be a Sahara 'Altitude' trim available with the 4xe? If so, are the options/trim the same as the current Altitude? Wheels/rims, tire size, interior colors/options, etc.

- Are there blue bits on the non-Rubicon models? The badges, etc?

- I've seen a few 4xe marketing photos of the cluster display, some show the current orange (standard)/red (Rubicon) one, and others show a newer, more modern looking one. Which one will go in the 4xe, or does it depend on the model/trim?

Thanks!
The High Altitude is an option for order. Most options are the same as current High Altitude. As far as I know it has the same blue badging but I haven't seen a close up of the High Altitude yet. I don't have a solid answer for the cluster yet but I will look into it for you.

Sowelu

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Sahara Altitude
The High Altitude is an option for order. Most options are the same as current High Altitude. As far as I know it has the same blue badging but I haven't seen a close up of the High Altitude yet. I don't have a solid answer for the cluster yet but I will look into it for you.
Thank you for the info. I am hoping that the regular Sahara Altitude trim will be an option, and not just the High Altitude. I do not like the interior orange stitching or the wheels on the current High Altitude trim (unless these options will be different on the 4xe version of the High Altitude trim).

JandS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4xe | Exige S | R wagon | V Wagon | MB S65
Any idea on when pricing will be announced - it is all we are waiting on...

OP
OP
PaulwithJeep

PaulwithJeep

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Any idea on when pricing will be announced - it is all we are waiting on...
When they first opened up ordering they were very broad about when pricing would be announced. Sometime December or January they said. I will likely announce in this thread the moment I have pricing.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.