First Name
Logan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Willy's Firecracker Red
Occupation
IT Engineer
Might have been discussed elsewhere, but has anyone put 35's on the stock Willy's Moab wheels without a lift?

ThirtyOne

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jeepdoodles.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon, 2017 Chevy Tahoe
Build Thread
Link
New design for the Willys! I always liked the Willys but it wasn't available when I ordered. If it had been I would have gotten one for sure.

sey-short-sleeve-tee__21324-1596851498-386-513-jpg.jpg

Available here

Bback58

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Willys, 2 dr, 6 spd, 2021 Jeep Gladiator Overland automatic
Just joined the Willys club last night. 2 door, 6 cyl, 6 speed manual and the premium soft top. I'm hoping the soft top works well for me during the cold North Dakota winters. This is the Jeep I wanted to order, but the practical side of me said to get the Gladiator and an automatic trans. After 3 weeks of second guessing myself, I decided to sell my Mustang convertible and side by side and ordered my Jeep toy - The Deuce (the Jeep Jeep). Looking forward to some fun in this thing!!
Jeep Wrangler JL Willys Edition JL Club Thread 20201117-02
Jeep Wrangler JL Willys Edition JL Club Thread 20201117-09

Sponsored

HeatBird

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
79' Corvette 4 spd. 21'Willys 2dr. 6 spd.
Occupation
Retired
Just joined the Willys club last night. 2 door, 6 cyl, 6 speed manual and the premium soft top. I'm hoping the soft top works well for me during the cold North Dakota winters. This is the Jeep I wanted to order, but the practical side of me said to get the Gladiator and an automatic trans. After 3 weeks of second guessing myself, I decided to sell my Mustang convertible and side by side and ordered my Jeep toy - The Deuce (the Jeep Jeep). Looking forward to some fun in this thing!!
Congratulations, she's a beauty. Mine has been ordered since 10/2, still waiting. I ordered with the same top. Yours looks really nice against the white!

Bback58

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Willys, 2 dr, 6 spd, 2021 Jeep Gladiator Overland automatic
Congratulations, she's a beauty. Mine has been ordered since 10/2, still waiting. I ordered with the same top. Yours looks really nice against the white!
I love the premium top. Definitely some wind noise, but I usually drive with the windows down when it is nice, so wind noise isn't exactly an issue. Looking forward to lots of topless days next summer. I ordered mine 09/25 - 7 weeks and 3 days. My Gladiator took 8 weeks and 3 days. Hopefully yours should be coming soon. Good luck.

GunnarAZ

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Willys 2 Door
Occupation
Real Estate
Great looking garage! The words "practical" and "jeep" don't often collide, do they? But "fun" and "Jeep" sure do! Just picked up my new Willys yesterday. Hoping to have some fun in mine as well. Your is beautiful. Love the white!

Sponsored