Sponsored

GRANITE CRYSTAL METALLIC Wrangler JL Club

Whaler27

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL, 2016 Jeep Grand Cherokee Altitude Ecodiesel, 2005 Mustang GT, 2018 Ford Raptor, 2018 BMW R1200GSA, 2020 Honda Monkeybikes (2), 1972 Honda CT-70, 1980 Honda CT-70,
Occupation
Saving the world :-)
Congratulations! Beautiful. I don’t remember my Jeep ever shining like that.

Here is a closeup if the spare mounted.
A60EE937-E239-4ECD-B151-3F3AD6A48737.jpeg
You may have the perfect offset for balancing the tire position with the camera function. My KMCs, shown below, are a -12 offset. The camera works fine, but the tire ring is like a red halo around the perimeter of the image. what Is the backspace/offset on your wheel?
Jeep Wrangler JL GRANITE CRYSTAL METALLIC Wrangler JL Club 096DECAF-E32A-4BD2-A7CB-3EAE81D6FD9F

Coorclare

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Rubicon Recon
Congratulations! Beautiful. I don’t remember my Jeep ever shining like that.

You may have the perfect offset for balancing the tire position with the camera function. My KMCs, shown below, are a -12 offset. The camera works fine, but the tire ring is like a red halo around the perimeter of the image. what Is the backspace/offset on your wheel?
Jeep Wrangler JL GRANITE CRYSTAL METALLIC Wrangler JL Club 096DECAF-E32A-4BD2-A7CB-3EAE81D6FD9F
The VR501s are -6 offset. Camera view is good but just slightly obstructed on bottom corners.

The shine is the results of new foam cannon. Not sure why I didn’t find the foam cannon sooner. Foam = Fun

Sponsored

ExpeditionBuilds

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler Recon
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Photographer/ Content Creator

Sponsored

AllenTC2

First Name
Allen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler Sport S in Granite Metallic
I suppose I should participate instead of just asking noob questions elsewhere. LOL

My '05 LJ finally succumbed to "I'm not gonna pay all that to fix it" syndrome, so I naturally replaced it with another Jeep. A Sport S with the tech package.

Haven't done much to it other than replace the antenna, put on that fuel cap door thingy, and slap a decal on the hood to cut down on glare. Cut away those Eurothings, and installed that tow bar with all the other "toad" wiring and cables. My next, and probably last, mod will be new wheels and tires. As this sucker will be getting pulled behind an RV, I see no lifts in it's future, but I definitely think some 33s would look nice and get me around the back roads better.

Now if only I can decide on what wheels to get.

Jeep Wrangler JL GRANITE CRYSTAL METALLIC Wrangler JL Club IMG_E5396[1].JPG

treoguy

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL Sahara
New shoes and fairlead

Could you share some close-ups of the wheels and maybe a side shot of the Jeep. I'm in the market for new wheels and these might fit the bill for my Granite JLU.
Sponsored