JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking

Samister

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR
I'm on Vancouver Island and got my VIN in about 2 weeks i think it was. Could have probably got it sooner but didn't find this site until then. Managed to get my window sticker but that didn't tell me much anyway. Nothing I can do with the VIN so honestly its pretty useless getting it. Dealer claims he doesn't have access to anymore info.
Honestly its only the fun tracking it but if someone is getting all the information and you are not then its not fun anymore...I was quoted 4-6 weeks and next week is the 6th week, so I’ll wait patiently until then.

Advertisement

Samister

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR
My Window Sticker showed up on jeep.com this evening at 43 days since ordering

4-door Rubicon with 3.6/Auto/Body Color/Leather and many options

10/9 - Ordered
10/10 - Received VON & VIN with POC
10/24 - 2 weeks - Dealer update of estimated build date of 11/11
11/2 - Jeep Chat update of showing parts have been gathered and vehicle should enter build process soon
11/6 - 4 weeks - Dealer update that it's being built today & estimated ship date is 11/11
11/9 - Build sheet appears in Crypto (31 days)
11/13 - long period at JB - shipped to body vendor
11/21 - Released from factory - awaiting shipping
11/21 - Window sticker appears on jeep.com (43 days)

Good luck to all waiting
What exactly was your build? I’m starting to believe that it’s certain part(s) combination of part(s) that push the delivery further than the rest.. as all the wait is for a custom order so there can be a few combinations of features that lead to this...
Some folks get their sooner as its matched to an already manufactured unit that has yet to be assigned to any dealer while others have to start from scratch!!

WillysGirl

First Name
Dara
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Willys
Crypto Update

Completes
falconGoPatzGrandaJudys21
Medic5252RubiconohWhiterubi3232wiebe

Builds Found - Published
NameOrdered
AxeJeep11/7
JTB10/19
OL3PUT11/3

SurfMacJpMtb

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Jp JLU Rubi, 17 Jp GC WK2 Quadra-Drive II
What exactly was your build? I’m starting to believe that it’s certain part(s) combination of part(s) that push the delivery further than the rest.. as all the wait is for a custom order so there can be a few combinations of features that lead to this...
Some folks get their sooner as its matched to an already manufactured unit that has yet to be assigned to any dealer while others have to start from scratch!!
My Build:
Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
3.0L V6 24V VVT eTorque Engine
8-Spd Auto 850RE Trans
8.4" Radio and Premium Audio Group
Advanced Safety Group
Body Color 3-Piece Hard Top
Body Color Fender Flares
Cold Weather Group
Integrated Off-Road Camera
LED Lighting Group
LT285/70R 17C OWL Off-Road Tires
Remote Proximity Keyless Entry
Safety Group
Steep Bumper Group
Trailer Tow and HD Electrical Group
Mopar Hinge-Gate Reinforcement
Leather Trimmed Bucket Seats (Black/Dark Saddle)
Bright White Clear Coat

Abramovich

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sport S (Chief) and 2022 Willys XR (Gobi) ord
Occupation
Retired
Finally heard from my dealer. Got my vin number and a estimates ship date of 11-27. (Ordered 11-6). Seems fast but we will see.
Just remember, estimated ship date is really more like a build date. Then is has to be inspected, addons added, sent to shipping, wait for a rail car, etc. it could take two weeks after that date to ship, then two weeks to get to you.

Sponsored

OL3PUT

First Name
Daman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JEEP WRANGLER UNLIMITED SAHAR ALTITUDE (STING GRAY)
Just remember, estimated ship date is really more like a build date. Then is has to be inspected, addons added, sent to shipping, wait for a rail car, etc. it could take two weeks after that date to ship, then two weeks to get to you.
Yeah. I was just happy to get an update from him. I hadn’t been able to get in contact with him since getting a VON.

JennnyB

First Name
Jenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited, 2021 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport S
Occupation
Human Resources
It updates constantly, but a single VIN will only get an update roughly every hour.

I'll see if we can add the time back in, it was removed to save space.
Thank you! Now I just have to corner my salesperson to give me my VIN that he said was assigned.

JennnyB

First Name
Jenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited, 2021 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport S
Occupation
Human Resources
Tis home! It was fun following this thread with all of you. Hopefully they keep up the pace and you all get your new toys fast!
Ordered 10/26, in my driveway in Las Vegas 11/21.
Jeep Wrangler JL JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking F0633E08-6CF0-4489-B049-0352854E45F5
Congrats!

JerseyMark

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JLU Willys Sport, 2019 JLU Sahara
Seems like mine is taking a lot longer than others - JLUR manual trans, only hard top and cold weather package.

Ordered 9/21
Got the VIN a couple weeks later
Still no Build sheet
Jeep chat tells me same thing - parts ready, but awaiting build.

I’ve been very patient but today I decided to complain about the delay to Jeep Chat - they said they would escalate to “CM” whatever that means...

Sponsored

surffisher2a

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator and 2021 Wrangler Sahara
Ordered 10/13
Delivered to dealership 11/17
Picked up 11/18

Sting Gray Sahara V6 Auto with Sky One Touch
Jeep Wrangler JL JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking Wrangler

Since some people are asking, here are the options:
Select Trac Transfer case
Premium 8.4 Radio
Cold Weather Group
LED Light package
Safety Group
Tow Package
Sky One Touch
Anti Spin Rear Diff

photon burst

First Name
Morgan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLR
Two things:

Crypto hasn't updated my info since 10/31. ie, last crypto date when I query my existing account is Hallowe'en. Did the goblins break crypto or is that normal? The date used to refresh when I queried in October?

Canadians:: Jeep Chat works for us too. They want your VIN and the identifying info for the order (name, email etc). I was told "waiting for parts" a few weeks ago. I was going to check again after our American friends have a little holiday this month.

edit: just off with jeep chat (I didn't realize they worked Sundays). Parts rec'd and now waiting build stage! So, in-line with RTCalifornia build, as expected since our jeeps are close in options.

Last edited:

Wrongful Suspicion

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sarge Green Jeep Wrangler Sahara Unlimited
Two things:

Crypto hasn't updated my info since 10/31. ie, last crypto date when I query my existing account is Hallowe'en. Did the goblins break crypto or is that normal? The date used to refresh when I queried in October?

Canadians:: Jeep Chat works for us too. They want your VIN and the identifying info for the order (name, email etc). I was told "waiting for parts" a few weeks ago. I was going to check again after our American friends have a little holiday this month.

edit: just off with jeep chat (I didn't realize they worked Sundays). Parts rec'd and now waiting build stage! So, in-line with RTCalifornia build, as expected since our jeeps are close in options.
I’ve tried Jeep chat probably around a couple dozen times, and only once did I get something out of it. Every other time I’m told, “sorry, due to Canadian privacy laws, we are unable to share the status of your order”... or something to that effect.

Barefaced

First Name
Jo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Sport (ordered 9/16)
Occupation
MT
I’ve tried Jeep chat probably around a couple dozen times, and only once did I get something out of it. Every other time I’m told, “sorry, due to Canadian privacy laws, we are unable to share the status of your order”... or something to that effect.
Same here so I don't know how other Canadians have got info and we don't. Very odd.

Wrongful Suspicion

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sarge Green Jeep Wrangler Sahara Unlimited
I decided to give Jeep chat a try, as I haven’t in like 2 weeks, and what do you know... it worked. I stand corrected. I’m still waiting for parts to be scheduled, which sounds about right, as my dealer told me it looked like the build would be happening in December.

Advertisement

Advertisement