JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking

Ceekim17

First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler 4dr
I ordered from Peel Chrysler in Toronto. My current status is D1 and dealer said it will be another 3-4 weeks. I placed an order on Sep 26 so it's gonna be 2 months in a week. Hoping to get it in first week of Dec. Fingers crossed 🤞🏻
That's quite a wait and will be so worth it. Ask Peel for the window sticker to be left on the vehicle and double check with the sales rep. I heard there are some
I ordered from Peel Chrysler in Toronto. My current status is D1 and dealer said it will be another 3-4 weeks. I placed an order on Sep 26 so it's gonna be 2 months in a week. Hoping to get it in first week of Dec. Fingers crossed 🤞🏻
Make sure you check the window sticker and your build sheet. Had a falling out with this dealership due to one sales rep messing up my order. I'm sure your sales rep is better experienced than mine. 🙏

Advertisement

Abramovich

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sport S (Chief) and 2022 Willys XR (Gobi) ord
Occupation
Retired

TCS1666

First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 GMC Sierra Denali - 2021 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 392 (ordered) - 2017 GMC Acadia Denali (sold)
Got my order in for a 392 this morning. Sounds like I'll be hanging out with you guys for a few months before delivery.

rk86

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Rubicon 3.6L
Got my order in for a 392 this morning. Sounds like I'll be hanging out with you guys for a few months before delivery.
That's awesome, I was really torn on waiting for the 392. Chose the V6 because it's my DD and I have a brand new 21 Z4 M40i I just purchased as my "fast" weekend car. That 392 is going to sound sooo good though.

Sponsored

OL3PUT

First Name
Daman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JEEP WRANGLER UNLIMITED SAHAR ALTITUDE (STING GRAY)
Finally heard from my dealer. Got my vin number and a estimates ship date of 11-27. (Ordered 11-6). Seems fast but we will see.

RTCalifornia

First Name
RT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLR, 2020 X3 M40i, 2019 M4 Cv Comp, 2013 Abarth
Occupation
Multi Cloud Engineering
Not to discourage anyone as I am probably the odd few that have waited 55 days to production build start. I placed my ordered back on Sept 25.

As a reference.
JLR 2door, Bright White, MT, Offroad Camera, OWL tires, body color top, body color fenders, Saddle bucket seats, Proximity key, 8.4 Premium Audio, Advanced Safety, Trailer-tow, LED lighting, Steel Bumper and Cold Weather.

Order Placed via phone at Tuttleclick, Irvine CA (9/25)
VON received from dealer (9/28)
VIN received from dealer (9/30)
Sequence for build status - jeep Chat (10/14)
Est. Build set for Oct, 28 - from dealer (10/16)
Firm. Build now scheduled for Nov. 24th - from dealer (11/5)
Production started - jeep Chat (11/20)
In Painting - jeep Chat (11/21)
Build found on Crypto (11/24)
Sticker found using vin (11/25)
In transit to dealer - jeep Chat (11/25)
On rail car, passing North Platt, NE - from dealer (11/30)
On rail car, passed Utah - from dealer (12/2)
Arrived at destination. Waiting to unload (12/4)
Arrived at Dealership (12/11)

So in Summary:
Vin available - 3 days
Build - 8 weeks
Shows on Crypto - 8 weeks and 4 days

Railcar from Toledo to Los Angeles rail yard - 9 days
Los Angeles Rail yard to Dealership - 5 days

Total time Order to Delivery: 11 weeks

RT

Last edited:

Samister

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR
Hi! Just go to the first page in this thread and enter your vin, order date, create a nickname. Once a build sheet it found/published, you'll get an email. Same with sticker.

Hope this helps! Welcome to the group!
Appreciate your detailed response.
Been a month and the dealer doesn’t have a VIN yet, so I’ll do this when I have the VIN.

WillysGirl

First Name
Dara
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Willys
Appreciate your detailed response.
Been a month and the dealer doesn’t have a VIN yet, so I’ll do this when I have the VIN.
Do you have a VON yet? This would be on the price order confirmation sheet. If you have a von, you can reach out to Jeep Chat for your VIN.

And.... I’m calling BS on the dealer not having a VIN. Typically a vin is issued within days. I had mine the day after I ordered. I suggest calling the dealership and speaking to the manager if your salesman isn’t giving you the info you are looking for.

Samister

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR
Do you have a VON yet? This would be on the price order confirmation sheet. If you have a von, you can reach out to Jeep Chat for your VIN.

And.... I’m calling BS on the dealer not having a VIN. Typically a vin is issued within days. I had mine the day after I ordered. I suggest calling the dealership and speaking to the manager if your salesman isn’t giving you the info you are looking for.
Gotcha, she is going to get back on Monday to confirm that she doesn’t have the VIN... I’ll try the VON....but I’m in Canada so I won’t be able to connect through Jeep Chat!!!

Sponsored

WillysGirl

First Name
Dara
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Willys

Barefaced

First Name
Jo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Sport (ordered 9/16)
Occupation
MT
Gotcha, she is going to get back on Monday to confirm that she doesn’t have the VIN... I’ll try the VON....but I’m in Canada so I won’t be able to connect through Jeep Chat!!!
I'm on Vancouver Island and got my VIN in about 2 weeks i think it was. Could have probably got it sooner but didn't find this site until then. Managed to get my window sticker but that didn't tell me much anyway. Nothing I can do with the VIN so honestly its pretty useless getting it. Dealer claims he doesn't have access to anymore info.

SurfMacJpMtb

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Jp JLU Rubi, 17 Jp GC WK2 Quadra-Drive II
My Window Sticker showed up on jeep.com this evening at 43 days since ordering

4-door Rubicon with 3.6/Auto/Body Color/Leather and many options

10/9 - Ordered
10/10 - Received VON & VIN with POC
10/24 - 2 weeks - Dealer update of estimated build date of 11/11
11/2 - Jeep Chat update of showing parts have been gathered and vehicle should enter build process soon
11/6 - 4 weeks - Dealer update that it's being built today & estimated ship date is 11/11
11/9 - Build sheet appears in Crypto (31 days)
11/13 - long period at JB - shipped to body vendor
11/21 - Released from factory - awaiting shipping
11/21 - Window sticker appears on jeep.com (43 days)

Good luck to all waiting

gssidhu19

First Name
Gagandeep
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Sahara 2021
That's quite a wait and will be so worth it. Ask Peel for the window sticker to be left on the vehicle and double check with the sales rep. I heard there are some

Make sure you check the window sticker and your build sheet. Had a falling out with this dealership due to one sales rep messing up my order. I'm sure your sales rep is better experienced than mine. 🙏
Thank you so much for the advise. I will make sure that they leave the window sticker on the car. Also, do you mind telling me the name of sales rep you dealt with? BTW where did you order your jeep from? What's your status so far?

Advertisement

Advertisement