damonic

First Name
Damon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sting-Gray Wrangler
Vehicle Showcase
I contacted them about 2 door Sport S compatibility and they told me they've never tried them. They offered me a discount code, full refund and return shipping if I'd be a guinea pig for them. Of course I said yes. HAHA.
I can confirm these work perfectly and feel great on the 2019 2 door Sport S. They give my long legs just the right amount of lift. Can't wait for another long road trip.
Sponsored

overboosted

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JKU(sold) 2021 JLURD
If anyone want to try these seat jackers out let me know. I bought a set and they jacked the seat up too much for my liking. I would let them go for $60 shipped in US via Paypal.

seeleystu

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler Rubicon
I am also short, not lollipop guild short but, about 5ā€™6ā€, my JK was one of the most comfortable trucks I ever owned-11 months into it I still find my JL incredibly uncomfortable. I just finished a test marking the seat angle all the way down (which is way too short for me) and all the way up. When the seat is all the way down, you are slanted back into the seat, when itā€™s all the way up, the seat is parallel. For me, I find my body creeping forward causing a self induced wedgy every time I am in the Jeep. I just order these

https://desertdoesit.com/collection...tor-front-seat-jackers?variant=32674091368530

I tested the fit first by cutting two 1-1/4ā€ blocks of wood and placing them under the front seat mounts. My legs felt supported and it put me back into my seat. Very similar feel to the JK. Canā€˜t wait to get them.
Update-I installed the seat jackers and it has made a night and day difference in comfort. I had to play around a bit with raising the seat to lessen the incline a bit until I felt comfortable. Ideally, for someone my height I wish they were slightly lower as my legs are shot but, they have changed the entire way I feel driving my Jeep for the better.

cburger71

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler JLU Rubicon; 2012 Jeep Wrangler JKU, 2009 Corvette ZR1
If anyone want to try these seat jackers out let me know. I bought a set and they jacked the seat up too much for my liking. I would let them go for $60 shipped in US via Paypal.
I just installed the seat jackers and found the same thing. They seem to lift the seat higher than my liking. On my JK I used a stack of washers to get a decent seat bottom recline, I may try the same on my JL.

beachbumm78

First Name
Kristy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 bikini blue Rubicon
Occupation
Athletic trainer & Massage therapist
Vehicle Showcase
I don't know what it is but I get a sharp nerve pain in my right leg between my glute/hamstring almost every time I drive more than 20 minutes. I've owned a lot of cars and never felt this in any of them. I had to buy a phone-book sized seatpad for when I go on long trips. I feel like it has to be some sort of nerve compression, as soon as I'm out it's fine, soon as I'm back in sharp pain. I find myself constantly moving and adjusting my right leg and road trips wind up with me constantly shifting left and right and just generally uncomfortable the entire time until my leg eventually feels numb.

It's too embarrassing to use my seat pad day to day. This things like 5" thick and I'm already short and basically free falling out of my Jeep at every gas station. All I need in life is someone to see me sitting on a phone book to see over the steering wheel.

Been wondering if it was sciatica but I only feel it in one tiny spot.
I know itā€™s been awhile but did you ever find anything that solved your issue? You described exactly what I go through when driving for over 20 min and itā€™s annoying. Havenā€™t found a solution yet and itā€™s been going on for the last few months.

Sponsored

rickinAZ

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon EcoDiesel (11th Jeep)
Occupation
Retired CFO. Mayo Clinic volunteer.
My simple home-brewed solution (outlined in previous posts to this thread) is working great and is rock solid. I would encourage forum members to eschew the store bought product and try the DIY before giving up entirely. In fact, until I had a notice that there was a new posting, I had forgotten that I had modified my seating position - it feels like factory.

dpike

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 JLUR 3.6
In fact, until I had a notice that there was a new posting, I had forgotten that I had modified my seating position - it feels like factory.
this is when you know things are right on the money.

Sponsored

rickinAZ

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Interesting that many members went with the Seat Jacker solution, and then didn't like them. The problem with a store-bought kit is that it's one size fits all. And...isn't that why we were unhappy with the factory seat in the first place? I'd encourage the dissatisfied members to relook at this before giving up entirely.

Posts #68, #70, and #83 on this thread. About $25 in parts and you can finetune the height to your liking.

Jeep Wrangler JL Update: Driver seat bottom seat tilt angle spacers

Jeep Wrangler JL Update: Driver seat bottom seat tilt angle IMG_0340

damonic

First Name
Damon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sting-Gray Wrangler
Vehicle Showcase
Interesting that many members went with the Seat Jacker solution, and then didn't like them. The problem with a store-bought kit is that it's one size fits all. And...isn't that why we were unhappy with the factory seat in the first place? I'd encourage the dissatisfied members to relook at this before giving up entirely.

Posts #68, #70, and #83 on this thread. About $25 in parts and you can finetune the height to your liking.

I can see why you'd think that. I absolutely love the height and angle of the Seat Jacker solution. My concern with a solution like yours is how small the base is. I could see that bolt snapping right off in a collision. The seat jackers seemed like a much more solid solution compared to washers and bolts.

rickinAZ

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
I can see why you'd think that. I absolutely love the height and angle of the Seat Jacker solution. My concern with a solution like yours is how small the base is. I could see that bolt snapping right off in a collision. The seat jackers seemed like a much more solid solution compared to washers and bolts.
I respect your opinion, and itā€™s certainly a valid (albeit unlikely to occur) concern. I was more addressing people that were unsatisfied with their seats, didnā€™t like the Seat Jacker height, and were basically giving up on ever being comfortable.

Black Jeep Convertible

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.amazon.com
Vehicle(s)
'19 JLU Sport S 2.0T eTorque
Occupation
Amazon Influencer šŸ˜‚
Anyone try to add washers yet to the driver seat bracket to make the bottom seat tilt a little more back. I feel the bottom seat cushion at the lowest setting still feels like Iā€™m seating too far forward like I will fall into the dash. Any remedies? Havenā€™t seen any new brackets being offered other than this.
If I could just get the driver seat to recline back from the bottom it would be perfect.

I installed these on my passenger seat and now my gf is on the same level as me.

damonic

First Name
Damon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sting-Gray Wrangler
Vehicle Showcase
I respect your opinion, and itā€™s certainly a valid (albeit unlikely to occur) concern. I was more addressing people that were unsatisfied with their seats, didnā€™t like the Seat Jacker height, and were basically giving up on ever being comfortable.
I totally understand. thanks!
Sponsored