Intentsrig-JLU Sporticon

Luckysin13

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep JLU Sport
Haha yeah. That picture makes it look closer than it is!
Hey Brian, When you went from the Dana 30 upfront to the UD 44, did you swap driveshafts? OR better yet was it required or did your stock driveshaft work?

OP
OP
intentsrig

intentsrig

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Sporticon
Hey Brian, When you went from the Dana 30 upfront to the UD 44, did you swap driveshafts? OR better yet was it required or did your stock driveshaft work?
Not required to get a new driveshaft. Bolts up the same way it connected to the Dana 30👍

Sponsored

OP
OP
intentsrig

intentsrig

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Sporticon
Finally pulled the trigger!! What sway bar links did you use? I have the RK Gen 1 but I don't think the brakect will work on those.
Nice! I actually just got the shortest metalcloak disconnects I could since I am local to them. So they are a little long but they work. I also had to cut the sway bar link tab/bracket off as well. I think some companies make sway bar disconnects now that don't require you to cut off the sway bar tab.

Luckysin13

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep JLU Sport
Nice! I actually just got the shortest metalcloak disconnects I could since I am local to them. So they are a little long but they work. I also had to cut the sway bar link tab/bracket off as well. I think some companies make sway bar disconnects now that don't require you to cut off the sway bar tab.
Awesome thanks! I'll most likely have the ship doing the install cut the one bracket. Seems like that is the route to go

Sponsored

Tdkrum5

First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 White JLU Altitude
Vehicle Showcase
Good build. Lots of good info learned a lot from your process and hope to get mine stared soon when all the parts show up.

Tdkrum5

First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 White JLU Altitude
Vehicle Showcase
Starting with the sport Altitude. I just scored a set of Rubi take off axles with 4.88 gears and Steer smart tie rods and drag links. Waiting on a Clayton Off-road 2.5 lift with Falcon 3.3 shocks. Will also be adding a set of Rock slide engineer slider steps. Since its so much Northridge will be doing all the work. Will be running 37 and looking at the Alpha equip Echo wheels.