Sponsored

hingedthinker

First Name
Marshall
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Moab
WRT pricing... I would say at that that price many folks like myself are cross shopping the Ford F150 Raptor. If they push the price up into the $70k+ range it will make the decision easier for me personally to just go with a Raptor. I like my Moab just fine, but I need the pickup bed space more than I love the wrangler once pricing goes to crazy territory. And for the money you get better hardware and performance where it would matter apples to apples. I'm not into extreme rock crawling. A 392 gladiator... hmmm.

If Ford counters the 392 with a 3.5l Ecoboost at 450hp, 510ft lbs torque in a Bronco it will be fun to see the competition.

@minutemen

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black '20 JLUR
I wonder if.....

They are gonna price gouge?

The 392 is gonna be a limited run...thus justifying the over msrp pricing?

I think they are going to go $69,995....I may bite!
I don't believe there was any confirmation that this is to be a limited production vehicle. Mostly speculation right now. New incoming EPA regulations for 2022 may force this to be a one year only production similar to the Dodge Durango Hellcat but I'm still hopeful that will not be the case. It's hard to imagine Jeep going through this process only to produce them for one year although Dodge clearly has no issue with it.

Robbyreneeward

First Name
Robby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Dodge Ram 2500 Megacab
WRT pricing... I would say at that that price many folks like myself are cross shopping the Ford F150 Raptor. If they push the price up into the $70k+ range it will make the decision easier for me personally to just go with a Raptor. I like my Moab just fine, but I need the pickup bed space more than I love the wrangler once pricing goes to crazy territory. And for the money you get better hardware and performance where it would matter apples to apples. I'm not into extreme rock crawling. A 392 gladiator... hmmm.

If Ford counters the 392 with a 3.5l Ecoboost at 450hp, 510ft lbs torque in a Bronco it will be fun to see the competition.
maybe a 5.0 coyote??? 🤔

Sponsored

Stormin’ Moorman

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 JLUR, 20 JLUR, 21 JL, 21 GCL, 89 YJ, 04 LJ
Occupation
Forester
Vehicle Showcase
Hey Neil. This is fun beating it to death :)
The TSB thread has just about ran its course and the plastic key hole covers ended, what else can we talk about. :LOL:
Oh dear lord not plastic key hole covers again!!! That was the worst thing ever.

hoag4147

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR XR
Vehicle Showcase