will07076

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1980 CJ7, 2010 Wrangler, 2018 Wrangler JKU
added colors and trims as well as below invoice percentages with tax option

made it a little more user friendly (I think), highlighted cells are the only ones that need
user input
Thank You for putting this together, this was SO helpful. The only pricing that has changed since you put this together is the MSRP on the Safety Group (AJ1 ) is now $100 lower to $895.........this is a great tool
Sponsored

OP
OP
Gazelle

Gazelle

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR 4xe ordered 11/6/20; delivered 5/13/21
Build Thread
Link
Thank You for putting this together, this was SO helpful. The only pricing that has changed since you put this together is the MSRP on the Safety Group (AJ1 ) is now $100 lower to $895.........this is a great tool
Will07076, if there is a change versus the August pricing lists we used to create the JL and JLU pricing spreadsheets, please post where you found it. Many of us are eagerly awaiting the October update as it will include the 4xe option.

OP
OP
Gazelle

Gazelle

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Updated first posting by removing 2-door Aug 2020 spreadsheet and added Sept spreadsheet.
Multiple corrections were made to the updated 2-door spreadsheet: Rubicon header info; Rubicon paint and interior color section/pricing.

Generally, the base prices have increased by about $20 and the "chief" color was added.

Aug spreadsheet attached here for historical/comparison purposes.

Attachments

Sponsored

OP
OP
Gazelle

Gazelle

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
First post updated with latest, Oct 14, 2 Door price list.

Only change is addition of dual door group. No Hydro Blue; no 4xe.

gandk

First Name
Greg and Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Website
campsite.bio
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR Recon
Can anyone point me to the 2020 pricing worksheet? I'm having trouble finding it in a search.

fczabala

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR; X5
Clubs

second post updated with latest spreadsheet

only change noticed was base price of RHD

Camber314

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Unlimited Rubicon
These threads are awesome, very helpful! Where would I find the "pdf"?

--> 'should always defer to the official Order Guide (pdf file)'

Sponsored

calin

First Name
Calin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Willys 2021, Highlander
First post here for me. I have been actively working on pricing and configuring a JLUR, and found the order guide very helpful to determine the "as optioned" price. I spent some time this evening converting the pdf into an interactive spreadsheet only for the JLUR at this point. Select the options you want and the total $FWP and $MSRP updates. Hope this may help others.

<Edit - Updated spreadsheet using Oct price list. >

See second post from fczabala for the latest Unlimited (4 Door) interactive worksheets.
Glad to see I'm not the only Excel geek in here. I'm trying to lease a jeep, but can't seem to find the right info. I know that Chrysler Capital is waving the acquisition fee this month, but I can't find the MF anywhere, I'm looking into a 36, 42, 48 months, 10k miles, I have excelent credit (>800). Anyone can help?

OP
OP
Gazelle

Gazelle

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Glad to see I'm not the only Excel geek in here. I'm trying to lease a jeep, but can't seem to find the right info. I know that Chrysler Capital is waving the acquisition fee this month, but I can't find the MF anywhere, I'm looking into a 36, 42, 48 months, 10k miles, I have excelent credit (>800). Anyone can help?
The spreadsheet is nothing too fancy. It seemed like a good way to give back to this community. Currently, @fczabala and I split the work of updating the spreadsheets when new pdf pricelists are released. Neither of us have direct connections to FCA; we're just trying to help others shopping for a new vehicle.

As for the money factor (MF), all I can suggest is searching the current threads which use that term. Your posts appear in a few of them. The other thing you might try is to contact the Jeep salesmen listed in this forum to ask specific, detailed questions.

calin

First Name
Calin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Willys 2021, Highlander
The spreadsheet is nothing too fancy. It seemed like a good way to give back to this community. Currently, @fczabala and I split the work of updating the spreadsheets when new pdf pricelists are released. Neither of us have direct connections to FCA; we're just trying to help others shopping for a new vehicle.

As for the money factor (MF), all I can suggest is searching the current threads which use that term. Your posts appear in a few of them. The other thing you might try is to contact the Jeep salesmen listed in this forum to ask specific, detailed questions.
im trying, but all the salesman push me to Ally and/or US Bank and claim the rates are better, which i don't believe, I think they make more money with those guys
Sponsored