Sponsored

Jnrscaping

First Name
Robby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Wrangler Sahara
A selling price that’s 7% below invoice typically requires factory money/support, and that appears when sales are sluggish, but, assuming order numbers aren’t restricted by FCA, I‘m betting 5% off Monroni will be possible on personal orders.
What is the “tread lightly” everyone keeps talking about...?
Sponsored

HardSell

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
05 Built Rubicon replaced modestly built stolen '87 XJ
Occupation
Nose Picker
most fun?) Jeep released the same year?
Before Biden & Co. slap the Obama Executive Order Mandate of 55 mpg fleet requirement. Then there's the Paris Accord. How many of you voted that ticket? Gonna be a real short production run.
Jeep Wrangler JL 2021 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 392 V8 - Specs, Wallpapers, Videos! DemsBuyer's Remorse

bruno747

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Rubicon Recon 2dr 6spd
No way. It’s a time tested engine. Many would feel embarrassed by the noise of the V8 alone.

Heard many things about the sound of a v8. Never heard of someone being embarrassed. Who is that!? Can we ban them to europe to hang out with the sub 3 litre engine mandate over there?

Unless you are just talking about pure volume waking up neighbors. In that case I get it. FCA has been pretty aggressive on exhaust sound. Given the restrictions on factory exhaust sounds I'm not sure how they get approval.

Sponsored

Whisky19

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru, JEEP!!!!!!!
Heard many things about the sound of a v8. Never heard of someone being embarrassed. Who is that!? Can we ban them to europe to hang out with the sub 3 litre engine mandate over there?

Unless you are just talking about pure volume waking up neighbors. In that case I get it. FCA has been pretty aggressive on exhaust sound. Given the restrictions on factory exhaust sounds I'm not sure how they get approval.
It’s the sound and presence of this that could turn a certain segment off I feel.

MoparMike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler/Gladiator coming soon
That's how I feel. But no yellow and no stick. I've owned 4 yellow jeeps with stick. Fuck.
It's going to be available in Nacho, talked to my dealer and they said that Punk'n is not happening either. We're getting Chief, Nacho, and Hydro on it.

Sponsored

sourdough

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL
IMHO
PROS:
V8 power
upgraded axles(fine for 35’s)
CONS(MAJOR)
Black interior only
4 doors only ?
Insurance cost increase
lower MPG and driving range
Fuel cost increase(premium only)
Axles upgrades (questionable for 37 and taller tires)
2” lift (insufficient for 37’s)
I could go on by nit-picking but why bother.
I could have over looked the CONS if FCA engineered for 37’s and warrantied the drivetrain. Spending $30G more on aftermarket 1Ton axles, complete 3” lift, wheels and tires and loosing the warranty is a no go for me. I don’t want this boulevard hot rod. To this old car guy, a base C8 for $60G is my chioce for a new boulevard hot rod.

Last edited:

KCBRUIN

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tahoe
I can't believe it's not being offered in Hydro Blue, it's what they're using to sell it.

I'm disappointed to see the safety group and advanced safety group being pushed into the mandatory options included. It's just going to jack the price up for stuff I don't want.

Overall looks like a homerun if it can be had at a reasonable price.

MoparMike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler/Gladiator coming soon
I can't believe it's not being offered in Hydro Blue, it's what they're using to sell it.

I'm disappointed to see the safety group and advanced safety group being pushed into the mandatory options included. It's just going to jack the price up for stuff I don't want.

Overall looks like a homerun if it can be had at a reasonable price.
It will be offered. I heard from my dealer. Punk'n is on there for no reason since Nacho is the actual color.
Sponsored