What did you do WITH your Jeep today.

Wicked Weasel

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon JL - Build date 06/18
I installed a rock krawler 2.5 X factor lift today. It also got new shoes! Mickey Thompson ATZ on XD Brute wheels and rough country HD tire carrier. Was able to use my new tazer to adjust my wheel size and set tps low air sensors. Wonderful day!!

Just kidding. My entire install is still waiting on a few of the RK parts and since NY is going to shut everyone down again, everything will still be waiting to be installed for the next 6 months.....

I did nothing but drink a beer, wash my jeep, and read some of these forums. Happy Sunday everyone.
Just beat the next slowdown (hopefully they can remain open in some capacity) as I got my RK 2.5 installed a few weeks back. Great balance of functionality and aesthetics.

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do WITH your Jeep today. 2020_Jee
Sponsored

uawho

First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 JLUR Hella Yella
Occupation
Civil engineer
Vehicle Showcase
Overnight quick trip for us. Fun to get out for a night with my youngest girls and my wife.
The cool part about Arizona, the snow shot, and the desert shot are about 20miles as the crow flies.
Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do WITH your Jeep today. 20201116_072702
Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do WITH your Jeep today. 20201115_111643
Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do WITH your Jeep today. 20201115_110107
Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do WITH your Jeep today. 20201114_173508

PA-Punkn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLR, 2012 BMW 328 Wagon, 2002 BMW 330 Cabrio
Occupation
IT
Vehicle Showcase
@uawho hows the Bean been treating you? What's it like off road?

iznthesky

First Name
Edgar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep JL Rubicon & 2004 Jeep TJ. Previously owned 1993 Cherokee, 1980 CJ5, & M151A2 while in the Military. For the love of Jeeps !
My Rubicon was able to crawl over logs and go around trees and get me deep into deer hunting areas that would have been previously unreachable for me.
I am still in love with this JL. It’s making ADVENTURE a reality.....and thats the whole point of Jeep ! !

2nd Day of Back Country Hunting scored an antler less deer. The JLR makes an arduous trek....into a gentleman’s event. Again my JL made this possible where if I didn’t have this Jeep, this adventure would have been impossible.

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do WITH your Jeep today. EBADB510-282F-4DD4-8F16-1A5B8BC81FC2

9E9336BB-E3AC-4CF1-8348-A4EA6A85D8E7.jpeg

Last edited:

uawho

First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 JLUR Hella Yella
Occupation
Civil engineer
Vehicle Showcase
@uawho hows the Bean been treating you? What's it like off road?
I'm getting used to it. It pulls very easily and has been handling the rough trails.
Very warm too... well insulated.

One negative, is that some of the small screws holding interior pieces together seem to rattle loose. I'll have to get some locktite and get those secure.

Otherwise it's a great little trailer.
When it got too cold over the weekend camping (which for us AZ guys is anything below 40°) the four of us all got in and we played cards and stuff with the kids for a while. Plenty of room for two adults and two kids.

Sponsored

PA-Punkn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLR, 2012 BMW 328 Wagon, 2002 BMW 330 Cabrio
Occupation
IT
Vehicle Showcase
That's awesome! We are planning to order one in 2022 (big goals require long term planning!) So psyched hearing your good feedback and how much you're enjoying. Keep sharing Bean-featured adventure pictures :)

Alba Rubi

First Name
Sheila
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
I'm getting used to it. It pulls very easily and has been handling the rough trails.

One negative, is that some of the small screws holding interior pieces together seem to rattle loose. I'll have to get some locktite and get those secure.

When it got too cold over the weekend camping (which for us AZ guys is anything below 40°) the four of us all got in and we played cards and stuff with the kids for a while. Plenty of room for two adults and two kids.
What is the bathroom situation with 4 people? Woods or do you something portable? If portable, what and would you recommend it?

Thanks

Moto_21

First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport
Occupation
Maintenance
Vehicle Showcase
I want this in my driveway right now :(

Checked in with my 4wparts guy this morning. 8-10 weeks waiting on shocks and springs. I'm dying over here.

I looked forever for a good picture of a jeep with those wheels and mostly just found the XD promo video for them. Would have sold me much faster on my choice if you jeep would have showed up in the image search!!! Beautiful.
Dont mean to make it worse but all of the parts are in stock at northridge 4x4, could get it all within a few days and then installed lol

https://www.northridge4x4.com/part/...rock-krawler-2-5in-x-factor-lift-kit-w-shocks

Wicked Weasel

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon JL - Build date 06/18

thanks for the write up. I will add this to my list. I have been looking at the Opus but it is much heavier.

Sponsored

Heimkehr

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU 2.0T
At 1818 this evening, and as I stood in the hardware store's parking lot, I was careful to look in the southwestern sky to witness the ENE trajectory of the International Space Station as it passed overhead.

Moving at 4.76 miles per second, it was in sight for no more than 3 minutes before fading away. When I could see it, it appeared as a bright and fast-moving star. Neat.

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do WITH your Jeep today. ISS viewing 20th Nov 2020

For those of you interested in such things, have a look at the SkyView Lite app.

Bruce Willys

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler Willys, 2021 Wrangler Unlimited High Altitude
Did a little snow hiking today up near Snoqualmie Pass:

You can see where the last four wheeled vehicle tried to venture up the track about 100 ft from where I pulled off, all fresh snow ahead

G4WQ9t7.jpg

Hurry up slow poke

0rm9tXn.jpg

0kpdrmq.jpg

vcZSLOh.jpg

nHTA2Kk.jpg

And now the snow is exactly one border collie deep, time to turn around. We only went 2.5 miles up but it felt more like 7 with the snow

wduAzJC.jpg

What the bottom of the mountain looked like, rainy:

tcGgsr7.jpg