Status
Not open for further replies.

TrailTorque

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU
Vehicle Showcase
Correct me if I am wrong, but isnt Florida surrounded by a thousand miles, or so, of beaches??? Just as good.
Correct! With a 10mph speed limit and law enforcement everywhere.

Do that on the beaches here in FL and you’ll have an LE or CBP helicopter land on your hood.
Sponsored

JAY

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Admin
Vehicle Showcase
Clubs

Admin Update:

FCA has officially confirmed that the Wrangler Rubicon 392 will be revealed tomorrow (Nov 17) at 12PM Eastern! :rock: Press release directly below:

November 17 Marks the Reveal of the New 2021 Jeep® Wrangler Rubicon 392
November 16, 2020 , Auburn Hills, Mich. - Jeep® will unveil the new 2021 Wrangler Rubicon 392 at noon EDT on Tuesday, November 17.​

Last edited:

oceanblue2019

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR 2.0L Auto
Occupation
Metrology
It will be a small production, 4 door automatic only. Also the engine will be detuned to 450hp and 450tq.
Detuned for reliability or liabilty
The supercharged Hemi’s get a different (beefier) transmission than the N/A Hemi’s

The 6.4 will get the same 8HP75 as the 3.0, not the 6.2‘s 8HP90/ 8HP95
You sure about that?

mnjeeper

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 TJ, 2021 JLUR
I hope they announce some pricing and details.

I wish KBB would tell me my trade in...they don't go newer than 2020. But, if it was a 2020 it looks like my trade in is about what I paid.

Sponsored

jellis4148

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler JLU Rubicon
While I do think the 392 Wrangler is freaking awesome, and will probably sell very well. I honestly don't understand the excitement. I didn't buy a Jeep to be able to pass everybody, and the V6 does very well on and off road. I do take my wheeling. I set my cruise at 64 MPH on a 60 MPH highway, and go. Let all the people pass me so they can be in front of me by two car lengths 10 miles away. I'm not a hater, and maybe one day will have a 392 Wrangler, but I'm in love with the one I have now, and have 0 desire to ever get rid of it.

Jabarsetti

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
Occupation
Ret. USAF
Vehicle Showcase
Overland? WTF?!?! This is NOT for fucking overlanding! This is for jumping shit and peeling out. It’s for picking up 23 year old blondes and waxing 5.0s. It’s for running Prius’ off the road and pissing off liberals and commies. It’s for guys who get BJs on the first date, people who love America and old glory. It’s the vehicle you take to Las Vegas or to get a new tattoo. This vehicle is for nothing short of full sends.

But it’s not, and never will be, for fucking overlanding! I swear to god if someone puts a damn refrigerator in the back of one of these and mounts some traction boards on the spare tire....I will come to your house and reap vengeance on their hipster ass
" This is for jumping shit and peeling out. It’s for picking up 23 year old blondes and waxing 5.0s. It’s for running Prius’ off the road and pissing off liberals and commies. It’s for guys who get BJs on the first date, people who love America and old glory. It’s the vehicle you take to Las Vegas or to get a new tattoo."

This made coffee come out my nose!

oceanblue2019

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR 2.0L Auto
Occupation
Metrology
" This is for jumping shit and peeling out. It’s for picking up 23 year old blondes and waxing 5.0s. It’s for running Prius’ off the road and pissing off liberals and commies. It’s for guys who get BJs on the first date, people who love America and old glory. It’s the vehicle you take to Las Vegas or to get a new tattoo."

This made coffee come out my nose!
What about threesomes? It is also made for threesomes. With hot blondes. On the first date. In Las Vegas.

Sponsored

JARHEAD-JL

First Name
Andres
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
Damn, I just got a New 2021 Rubi!! Either way I love mine as it is, I don't think I need more power. I really hope for everyone's sake that the 392 comes reinforced to handle all the extra horse power and torque. It should be able to survive in Dana 44s, but for reliability, It should have Dana 60s.

RELBUS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 TJ , 22 JLURXR 392
This is so exciting. I have wanted a v8 wrangler forever. The sounds the 392's make are incredible. I can't wait!!

Status
Not open for further replies.