First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR, 18JLUR, 08JKUR, 15 Renegade, 04 WJ
Vehicle Showcase
What is Joe's user name here?

I'm wondering if it would be possible to set the 3rd brake light to flash rapidly a few times before staying lit whenever brakes are applied.

RockyMtJL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL Rubicon Unlimited
I installed the AAL DRL's and noticed they are dim in comparison to my friend's on his JLUR. I called AAL and they said i needed to use the tazer to correct the turn signal out issue and it would send more power to the DRL's. I went through this process successfully yet the DRL's are still dim. Has anyone else had this issue with the AAL drl's? Any suggestions?

Yes, try this. Go into your TazerJL settings with engine off, then two start button presses until the start button light is on Run.

Enter the TazerJL's Lighting settings and find the Front Led Trn option, which should currently be on. Turn that setting off, then on again and while on that screen, put your left blinker on and let it fast blink until it finally blinks at a normal rate. Reboot and power cycle.

Now repeat all of that, except put the right blinker on until the fast blink stops and the right blinker flashes at a normal rate. Reboot and Power Cycle.

If one gets out of line later, just repeat this for that side.

I think I'm describing this correctly, but let me know if it isn't working and I'll check it on mine again.

Hopefully that will take care of it.

NCIC105

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon
Created a custom light show....When I use the shortcut button it will not load it.....All check marks are removed from all the light show boxes except Custom 1.....It will only load Light Show 1. not the custom...

Rebooted, unmarried, remarried rebooted...Still no go

Mom2SNSH

First Name
Wendy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JL Sahara
So I'm finally getting my Tazer out again after a year and a half, only to realize that I can't find the cable that comes with it to plug into my laptop to update the firmware. I know it's not a typical USB cable, can anyone tell me what it's called? *Sorry for dumb question* :headbang:

Sponsored

joe@zauto

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 wrangler rubicon unlimited
So I'm finally getting my Tazer out again after a year and a half, only to realize that I can't find the cable that comes with it to plug into my laptop to update the firmware. I know it's not a typical USB cable, can anyone tell me what it's called? *Sorry for dumb question* :headbang:
UGREEN Mini USB Cable USB 2.0 Type A to Mini B Cable Data Charging Cord Compatible for GoPro Hero 3+, Hero HD, PS3 Controller, Phone, MP3 Player, Dash Cam, Digital Camera, SatNav, GPS Receiver,PDA 3ft https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00P0GI68M/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_fabc_j6iSFbK6FJKXE

spurly

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bright White JLUR
Joe, can you provide some instructions on how to remap the buttons and use live functions like swaykill? I can't seem to figure it out. Thanks!

joe@zauto

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 wrangler rubicon unlimited
Be on audio menu. Make sure cruise is off.
hold right arrow. Press one of the 3 cruise buttons (other than cancel) repeatedly until you see “swaykill”. Let go. Now it’s set. As long as cruise is off it’ll work as swaykill. When cruise is on it’ll work as a cruise button.

DavidArmen

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
Where do we write for feature requests? Such as making the center brake light flash for about a second when breaking? Seeing as Tazer has control over all the lights in and on the vehicle, this shouldn’t be too hard to implement? Thanks

Sponsored

RubiconToad

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler JL Rubicon - Granite Crystal
Clubs

Looks like the latest update has 3rd brake light pulse. Can't seem to find the setting in the menu yet, unless it's a built in/always active feature?

47Jeepster

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JLUR Diesel ... 2018 GC Summit
Occupation
Retired
Looks like the latest update has 3rd brake light pulse. Can't seem to find the setting in the menu yet, unless it's a built in/always active feature?
It's still in the development stage. Use this link to view the discussion on the JL Wrangler Facebook page. h t t p s://w w w.facebook.com/1190745830/videos/10224137925534470/ Close up the gaps and it should work ... the forum wouldn't let me publish it correctly.

comatzd

First Name
Danno
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
How about a setting to shut off the door chime? Unless there's already a way to do this...

My wife sure gets pissed when I leave the door open while I fill gas!

RubiconToad

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler JL Rubicon - Granite Crystal
Clubs

It's still in the development stage. Use this link to view the discussion on the JL Wrangler Facebook page. h t t p s://w w w.facebook.com/1190745830/videos/10224137925534470/ Close up the gaps and it should work ... the forum wouldn't let me publish it correctly.
Thanks for the link. I got the new update loaded, don't see the two new options he mentions are now active. Need to go back out to the garage and do some more scrolling.

toolaide4fit

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLURD
Occupation
IT Manager
I have been having problems with my lights...when driving they seem to randomly just cycle and shut off. The brights go on, then the headlights turn off the running lights turn off and I go completely dark on the outside of the jeep.

Checked and down loaded the latest firmware...12.2.4. Although the lights don't seem to just randomly shut off, the light show started coming on. I realized when I was using the cruise control when I hit the "RES" button to resume my speed the light show turns on. I can't use the resume button.

I went back to the website and saw there was another update, but my firmware update program doesn't recognize it and only shows the 12.2.4 and the 12.2.5 doesn't show available. Tried again this morning and I was successful in downloading and updating the Tazer to the new 12.2.5.

Any idea what is going on?
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.