Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUS
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
What rack is this?
RT-TCZ Interior Rear Cargo Rack Luggage Storage Carrier Solid Metal Trunk Shelf for 2007-2018 Jeep Wrangler JK JKU Unlimited & 2018-2020 JL JLU Unlimited, Interior Accessories

$189 on amazon. Granted, it's not the quality that you're going to find in more expensive options, but it works perfectly for us. We've had it packed down pretty well with an assortment of supplies and equipment with no issues. It's a great product if you don't like the idea of having to stack things on the floor. Provides a tremendous amount of room both below and above the rack to create easier access to everything in the back.
Sponsored

DSW21

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘21 JLUR
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
RT-TCZ Interior Rear Cargo Rack Luggage Storage Carrier Solid Metal Trunk Shelf for 2007-2018 Jeep Wrangler JK JKU Unlimited & 2018-2020 JL JLU Unlimited, Interior Accessories

$189 on amazon. Granted, it's not the quality that you're going to find in more expensive options, but it works perfectly for us. We've had it packed down pretty well with an assortment of supplies and equipment with no issues. It's a great product if you don't like the idea of having to stack things on the floor. Provides a tremendous amount of room both below and above the rack to create easier access to everything in the back.
Exactly what I'm looking for. Thanks!

OP
OP
benhinez

benhinez

First Name
Morgan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUS
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
What brand is this
I got these on Amazon. Search Oasis Auto Seat Covers. These are the custom fit JL covers. Had them for about 6 months now. They’re great!

Sponsored

DavidJH

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler JLU Sahara Altitude, 2008 Toyota Sequoia.
Occupation
FireMedic, Pre-Hospital Care Consultant.
Really nice build!

Can you tell me what rock rails those are?

Thanks!

iJLU

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU
Nice build! Mind sharing LED information? And did you tint your taillight and fog?

OP
OP
benhinez

benhinez

First Name
Morgan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUS
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Nice build! Mind sharing LED information? And did you tint your taillight and fog?
I did tint my taillights and replaced them with LEDs. I’m going to need to find a better solution as the current bulbs kick on the taillight warning when the lights are on. I need to get the dual brake/blinker version. No biggie.

I have used lights and mounts quite a bit on other projects. Because my rack has round rails, I was able to pick up some universal Nilight mounts from Amazon that I’ve used other times and work great for this application. The lights are Nilight 4” led off of amazon as well. The rock lights are off of amazon as well from 4WDrive King. I’ve got some new ones installed that I’ll upload a picture of.

Hope that helps!

zjwilliams

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JLU
Where did you get the upgraded headlights from? I've been trying to look around but haven't found ones too much that I really wanna put in but yours look great from the pics.

Sponsored

OP
OP
benhinez

benhinez

First Name
Morgan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUS
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Where did you get the upgraded headlights from? I've been trying to look around but haven't found ones too much that I really wanna put in but yours look great from the pics.
I just swapped the halogen bulbs with LEDs. I wasn’t interested in spending $300 for new headlights and most of what I saw in the market I didn’t like. Wanted to stick with the factory look. No flicker, no problems. Super bright. Just beware, changing the headlight and fog light bulbs is a major pita. Gotta take the grill completely off and be ready for a few bloody knuckles.

OP
OP
benhinez

benhinez

First Name
Morgan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUS
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Nice seat covers what kind are they??
Search Oasis Auto Seat covers on Amazon and look for the Custom JL. They have the custom version and the universal version. The custom version are more specific to the contours and shape of the seats whereas the universal will leave you with non form fitting look and feel.
Sponsored