• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: Michigan **$750** Complete Uconnect 7, Bezel, Auto-Climate Control, and Tazer Mini

csmatthews99

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU
I converted from a 5" to 7" and am trading in my 2020 JL Freedom. Selling the entire package after only a few months of use. All parts were purchased from a Jeep/MOPAR dealer except for the Tazer Mini, which I bought from Quadratec. This package includes the head unit, bezel, center stack, interior temp sensor, antenna, antenna wiring extension, and Tazer Mini. With this setup I was able to convert to 7" with automatic climate control and working compass. I didn't need a security code when I installed the head unit because it was brand new. You may need to contact a dealer to get an unlock code when installing into another vehicle.

Jeep Wrangler JL **$750** Complete Uconnect 7, Bezel, Auto-Climate Control, and Tazer Mini 1.JPG
Jeep Wrangler JL **$750** Complete Uconnect 7, Bezel, Auto-Climate Control, and Tazer Mini 2.JPG
Jeep Wrangler JL **$750** Complete Uconnect 7, Bezel, Auto-Climate Control, and Tazer Mini 3.JPG
Jeep Wrangler JL **$750** Complete Uconnect 7, Bezel, Auto-Climate Control, and Tazer Mini 4.JPG
Jeep Wrangler JL **$750** Complete Uconnect 7, Bezel, Auto-Climate Control, and Tazer Mini 5.JPG
Jeep Wrangler JL **$750** Complete Uconnect 7, Bezel, Auto-Climate Control, and Tazer Mini 6.JPG
Here's what I've got bundled together:

7" uConnect head unit - 68420236AC (non-SiriusXM).
Bezel - 6AB53TX7AA
Center Stack Control Unit - 6BE28DX9AC
Interior Temp Sensor - 55111178AC
Antenna - 68293949AA
Antenna extension wiring - 05064159AG
Tazer Mini (unmarried)

I would prefer local pickup in the SE Michigan area, but still have the original packing and could ship if I had to. I'm not looking to jack up the price, just get back a portion of the money I spent on these parts. Would take $750 cash for local pickup. If I have to ship, would want $850 pre-paid via CashApp because I'm lazy and really don't want the hassle of shipping.
Sponsored

Last edited:

Wobblenuts

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Sport
Occupation
Lockheed Martin Space
I'm interested, but is it possible for you to get the unlock code prior to selling? I'm currently deployed and would rather not have to go through that hassle once getting home and attempting to install.

OP
OP

csmatthews99

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU
Unfortunately I no longer have the vehicle, and no way to power up the unit. I traded my Wrangler in for a new 4runner.

I'm interested, but is it possible for you to get the unlock code prior to selling? I'm currently deployed and would rather not have to go through that hassle once getting home and attempting to install.

awdkamil

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
You can obtain the unlock code by having the VIN. The dealership should be able to provide it.

OP
OP

csmatthews99

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU
Thanks. I'll dig in to get the code. I reached out to the Mopar dealer where I bought the radio and am waiting to hear back from them. Hopefully that'll be a little easier because their records will show that I purchased the unit from them new.

You can obtain the unlock code by having the VIN. The dealership should be able to provide it.

Wobblenuts

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Sport
Occupation
Lockheed Martin Space
Thanks. I'll dig in to get the code. I reached out to the Mopar dealer where I bought the radio and am waiting to hear back from them. Hopefully that'll be a little easier because their records will show that I purchased the unit from them new.
Awesome. Let me know what happens And I know you don't really want to ship, but hopefully we can work something out. I'd even go as far as sending the label to you. You'd just have to box it up and drop it off at USPS. It wouldn't be more than $15 or so for shipping. I was going to wait until I got home to purchase, but this is everything I'd be looking for. Hope you're enjoying the 4Runner, the new ones are pretty sweet.
Sponsored