First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1946 Willys CJ-2A, 2021 4xe, few Teslas & Ferraris
Just got word that order banks opened today, but several restrictions:

- Not all colors showing avail yet
- Only Sahara/Rubicons with certain options (Sahara only preferred pkg with leather)
- Sport not avail yet
- Pricing not known yet
- These are the early launch vehicles, likely higher trim/MSRPs only
- Not expected before 2021

Some pics/info are attached.

Jeep Wrangler JL 4xe order banks are open...sort of (first ordering details inside) IMG_4534.PNG

Jeep Wrangler JL 4xe order banks are open...sort of (first ordering details inside) IMG_4535.PNG

Jeep Wrangler JL 4xe order banks are open...sort of (first ordering details inside) IMG_4536.PNG

Jeep Wrangler JL 4xe order banks are open...sort of (first ordering details inside) IMG_4537.PNG

Jeep Wrangler JL 4xe order banks are open...sort of (first ordering details inside) Jeep Wrangler 4xe info 1.JPG

Jeep Wrangler JL 4xe order banks are open...sort of (first ordering details inside) Jeep Wrangler 4xe info.JPG
Sponsored

KDX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Cherokee Trailhawk Elite
Thanks for the post. I wonder how long it will take for this to show up in Canada.

Sponsored

Luiscasta25

First Name
Luis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Alfa Romeo Stelvio Quadrifoglio
So the base has premium Audio and selec trac standard, that’s sweet. Body color fender. Sad bout no remote proximity key.

Sponsored

StanleyCup99

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler wannabe
Any chance somebody can post a direct link??
Also... How does the whole order bank thing work? Do I just decide what I want, tick off boxes, and take this info to my dealer??

thx!

drshaws

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Willys 6MT, 2015 Ody
Find a dealer that will work with you. Having the package codes handy can make you sound like you know your stuff.
Discussing with a local sales manager now - they say snazz is available but I have doubts.

Spearmin

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU
I'm bowing out of the 4xe for now. 1- It's not offered in Sport (I like to build my own sh%#), 2 first year run is basically a beta run (nahh count me out).

drshaws

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Willys 6MT, 2015 Ody
I'm bowing out of the 4xe for now. 1- It's not offered in Sport (I like to build my own sh%#), 2 first year run is basically a beta run (nahh count me out).
I mean - there’s the vanilla 4xe, but I hear you - you’re def being a beta tester for this.
Sponsored