Sponsored

Backseat Gun Rack options

Chitrod

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler Sahara
Is there an option to mount a gun rack under the back seat? I have seen the ceiling mounted ones, but I want to keep it hidden. Is there a rack or Molle pannel I can mount to the bottom of the back seat, or a box or safe I can mount under it?

Not that I have any guns, but just in case I bought one.
Sponsored

Stormin’ Moorman

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 JLUR, 20 JLUR, 21 JL, 21 GCL, 89 YJ, 04 LJ
Occupation
Forester
Vehicle Showcase
Is there an option to mount a gun rack under the back seat? I have seen the ceiling mounted ones, but I want to keep it hidden. Is there a rack or Molle pannel I can mount to the bottom of the back seat, or a box or safe I can mount under it?

Not that I have any guns, but just in case I bought one.
I also don’t have any guns...wink wink.
Your best bet for hiding a rifle, if you should decide to buy one, is a back seat mount from www.wpngear.com and a security thing for the cargo area, like from Diabolical or something similar. Not a lot of room for rifles in a JL. Or so I hear, because I also have no guns or gun accessories

OP
OP

Chitrod

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler Sahara
I also don’t have any guns...wink wink.
Your best bet for hiding a rifle, if you should decide to buy one, is a back seat mount from www.wpngear.com and a security thing for the cargo area, like from Diabolical or something similar. Not a lot of room for rifles in a JL. Or so I hear, because I also have no guns or gun accessories
This would work if it was under the back seat. If I ever had the need for one.
Sponsored