Sponsored

Anybody ever had a full size bumper (Large Jeep Parts) shipped to them?

OP
OP
McGilli

McGilli

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Sahara Unlimited Altitude
BEFORE I FORGET

As someone might find this useful in the future.

It was NOT Purolator who had my bumper. A week ago - they handed it off to another delivery company apparently.

When the truck arrived today it was an unlabelled white lox truck. I asked the driver who he worked for and he said he works for his own delivery company - he pointed to his shirt and it said.. something like Xpress Delivery or something.

He said that Purolator's union forbids them fro delivering packages over 70lbs.
Sponsored

cosine

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Sport jl
Occupation
Gone Postal
first off. congrats on getting the bumper. now i can see that the org delivery company will have a weight restriction. but what i dont get is the company that sold you the bumper should of known which company to use in delivering it.

OP
OP
McGilli

McGilli

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Sahara Unlimited Altitude
first off. congrats on getting the bumper. now i can see that the org delivery company will have a weight restriction. but what i dont get is the company that sold you the bumper should of known which company to use in delivering it.
That's a good point... But to be fair - Purolator on their website does say they can deliver packages over 50lbs etc... So - i let the seller know all about it and won't blame them - hoping it helps future customers of theirs!
Sponsored