Sponsored

JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking

Hornet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JL 2 dr HellaYella Rubicon.
Lorelai has landed and she is beautiful!! It was fun tracking progress with y’all. Ordered 9/28.
8158836C-AF80-44A7-9336-9F9C1BD0F6DA.jpeg
Dont hold back now, what does she have inside ?!!

Looking real nice, I have a 2 door on order (Hellayella or else I would have gotten the painted matching top) , should be here end of Nov beginning of December, trying to wait patiently, thankfully the forum is here to keep me occupied and informed lol

Advertisement

WillysGirl

First Name
Dara
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Willys
Crypto Update:

Completes
Oso

Builds Found/Published
Morgangooo ordered 10/3
Tankers ordered 10/12

Stickers Found (without build sheet)
Stevep

KingBlotto

First Name
Fred
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Yukon, Audi Q7, Chapparal 227ssx
Is there a typical number of days between a published build sheet and the window sticker appearing?

will07076

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1980 CJ7, 2010 Wrangler, 2018 Wrangler JKU
I just got my email from Crypto last night: Order Date: 10/6 Got Vin: 10/8. I emailed my salesman this morning and was told its in JS status. Now just a waiting game for Window Sticker and shipping

Sponsored

tts42572

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon
I'm not sure.

I ordered 10/7, first got my build sheet on 10/28 and sticker first appeared today ! :involve:

I'd say generally within about a week give or take a couple days from most of the results I've seen. Although, I've noticed many posts where a sticker isn't found and people get a call saying their Jeep is at the dealer. So who knows.

Now I just have to wait for shipping which seems to be all over the board and tougher to follow along with.

Is there a typical number of days between a published build sheet and the window sticker appearing?

tts42572

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon
Congrats!

One thing I'm constantly reminded when I see these pictures of Jeeps posted in this forum from excited owners is how good they all look no matter how they're built.

I mean, I don't know about others here but I spent so much time agonizing and analyzing everything in regards to my order....Trim choice, Top black vs painted choice, flares, paint color, tires, bumpers, radio, safety features, engine, etc ,etc. So many choices it can drive you batty.

At the end of the day, these are just darn cool vehicles no matter what choices you make!

Lorelai has landed and she is beautiful!! It was fun tracking progress with y’all. Ordered 9/28.
8158836C-AF80-44A7-9336-9F9C1BD0F6DA.jpeg

CJJLUR78

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR, 2021 Willys, and previously owner of a 85 CJ-7
Hi. We just received an email from our dealer that our Jeeps have arrived. We had two jeeps on order in our family this fall, a '21 JLUR and a '21 2DR Willys, and both were delivered yesterday to the dealer. JLUR ordered on 9/15 and Willys on 10/5. I was very surprised to see the Willys this morning when the dealer sent pictures. It was great following everyone on this thread...good luck with your builds.

CrazyCatMan

First Name
Bronson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hydro Blue 2022 JLUS Altitude
Hi. We just received an email from our dealer that our Jeeps have arrived. We had two jeeps on order in our family this fall, a '21 JLUR and a '21 2DR Willys, and both were delivered yesterday to the dealer. JLUR ordered on 9/15 and Willys on 10/5. I was very surprised to see the Willys this morning when the dealer sent pictures. It was great following everyone on this thread...good luck with your builds.
Congrats! The fact that both were delivered at the same time despite the time between orders is pretty cool!

Sponsored

PhillysWillys

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUW Sage Green
Just joining this group. I'm thrilled to find such a group. Like all of you, it seems, I anxiously await my new Jeep. I ordered it 9/11 (4dr Willys in Sage Green) and it is now stuck in JB Status. I have no idea what part it is waiting for. Like many on here, I ordered through Koons and I can't recommend them highly enough. They were professional and had a great price. Unlike the dealers up here in Philadelphia, they actually WANTED to sell me a Jeep - what a strange concept for a dealer. They have sent me weekly updates, but seem to have as much insight as we all do.

Thank you to all for posting the Jeep Self Service Build Sheet link. One more thing I can obsess about as I wait (interminably) for my Jeep. I'm jealous of those that received theirs so quickly. Jeep Chat says 8-12 Weeks. I really expected to have it by Thanksgiving, but I guess that won't happen now. I'll keep hoping for Christmas...

TheLodgeOne

First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLR
Got an update from JC today. Apparently my rubicon is built and being prepped for shipping. Seeing as I ordered on 26 October, that's lightning fast!
Seems as though you're beating me in the race. I have been in D1 for 8 days now and ordered 2 days before you. hahaha

BxWrangler500

First Name
Neil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited
Just thought I come off lurker status and give you my details.

Ordered 2021 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon Firecracker Red.

Order date: 9/12
Frame & Paint: 10/13
Delivered to dealer yard: 11/3

I am located in NYC.

Cant wait to see her!

YoShaunO

First Name
Shaun
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR ecoDiesel
Mine was 1 day. I’ve seen others a week or more. Doesn’t seem there’s any rhyme or reason to it

CrazyCatMan

First Name
Bronson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hydro Blue 2022 JLUS Altitude
Seems as though you're beating me in the race. I have been in D1 for 8 days now and ordered 2 days before you. hahaha
Apparently I am, lol. I just got the email from crypto saying my build sheet was found. No sticker yet though. Maybe tomorrow!

Advertisement

Advertisement