• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: Virginia 2020 JLU Granite Crystal Painted Hardtop | Richmond, VA

TCNO JP

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler Sahara 6MT
Occupation
I.T.
Hello!
I recently bought a softtop from another member here, so now I have a hardtop taking up valuable garage space. :)

The Jeep only has 10k miles on it, so the top is still like new. This price includes the: top, the eight factory bolts, the two freedom panels, and the freedom panel bag to boot! The hardtop does NOT have any headliners installed.

I'm not up for shipping logistics, so it'd have to be local pickup only.

$2,400 OBO

Please note, if you have a softtop currently without the dual top option; you will need additional parts in order to properly install a hardtop. This old thread is a great how-to: https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/fo...ardtop-and-rear-wiper-to-a-soft-top-jl.26433/

Here are some pics of the top:
Jeep Wrangler JL 2020 JLU Granite Crystal Painted Hardtop  |  Richmond, VA hardtop 1

Jeep Wrangler JL 2020 JLU Granite Crystal Painted Hardtop  |  Richmond, VA hardtop 2

Jeep Wrangler JL 2020 JLU Granite Crystal Painted Hardtop  |  Richmond, VA hardtop 3
Sponsored

Last edited:

dietch

First Name
Davis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep JL Sport S
*heavy breathing* have been waiting for a granite top close to North Carolina. Just need to sell my black textured top.

OP
OP
TCNO JP

TCNO JP

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
I.T.
Reducing to $2,400 OBO!

Sponsored

OP
OP
TCNO JP

TCNO JP

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
I.T.
Would you be interested in trading for my black one and some cash? Mine is in excellent condition.
Sorry - really just looking to sell outright (and clear some space in the garage). Thanks for the offer though!

JLU-TERRA

First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport
If this is still available I'd like to pick it up. I sent a dm also with my contact info.

coachemg

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler Sahara Unlimited
Hello!
I recently bought a softtop from another member here, so now I have a hardtop taking up valuable garage space. :)

The Jeep only has 10k miles on it, so the top is still like new. This price includes the: top, the eight factory bolts, the two freedom panels, and the freedom panel bag to boot! The hardtop does NOT have any headliners installed.

I'm not up for shipping logistics, so it'd have to be local pickup only.

$2,400 OBO

Please note, if you have a softtop currently without the dual top option; you will need additional parts in order to properly install a hardtop. This old thread is a great how-to: https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/fo...ardtop-and-rear-wiper-to-a-soft-top-jl.26433/

Here are some pics of the top:
Jeep Wrangler JL 2020 JLU Granite Crystal Painted Hardtop  |  Richmond, VA hardtop 3

still available?

OP
OP
TCNO JP

TCNO JP

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
I.T.
Hey all -
I've marked this as sold, but it's not reflecting for some reason. Unfortunately, the top is no longer available. Thanks!
Sponsored